Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Oh, I see. The bright side (from my point of view) is that you have tons of snow on winter but I know you kinda hate snow, so..........

She is a sweet girl, with tons of problems. I hate that she is married and wants to have kids, but she cant :tears: And no, he is not a jelaous guy, he is a joker

Really??? Now Im really thinking on getting Facebook just to stitch him a bit Yes, he knows about you. He told me he has a friend on Croatia called Milka (yes, like the chocolates) and I told him about you, Babs, Kary and Meka. So he told me to ask everyone I know that has Facebook about Farmville cause he needs more friends to get a bigger farm (or something like that). Maybe I will tell him about you, do you want something as a present in special??

Indre I have to send ya a letter with a b-day present and Im not sure if it will be at your home at the time!!! :shocked:

Yeah, that's just great :huh::roftl:

She's married? And no kids? Hug her from me :huglove:

You guys talking about me? What have you told him? M? :naughty: You should get facebook :roftl: Then you could stitch Audrius as well haha :roftl:

Yeah, he can add me :naughty: I already have 50 farmville neighbours, but it's always a pleasure more :das:

I hope it will be here on time :teehee: Have you sent it already? :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's just great :huhroftl

She's married? And no kids? Hug her from me :huglove:

You guys talking about me? What have you told him? M? :naughty: You should get facebook :roftl: Then you could stitch Audrius as well haha :roftl:

Yeah, he can add me :naughty: I already have 50 farmville neighbours, but it's always a pleasure more :das:

I hope it will be here on time :teehee: Have you sent it already? :blush-anim-cl:

Hehehehe:naughty:

Yes, she has poliquistic ovaries, so she cant have kids.............. I will do, that will make her sooooooo happy!:biggrin2:

Yep, a bit. I told him that you are one of my besties and I love ya tons. That you love Lost (as we both do) and things like that. He says that you seem really nice. Ok........... I will do one...............:teehee: But just to stitch Audrius and Alberto :aah:

So, whats your name on Facebook??? He told me that he wants cows, what do you want??? (you can tell me on email, so I can tell him that, ok??)

Oh, yeah. I sent it this morning. But I was really worried yesterday cause I didnt had half of the things I needed!!

Yes, she has poliquistic ovaries, so she cant have kids.............. I will do, that will make her sooooooo happy!

Yep, a bit. I told him that you are one of my besties and I love ya tons. That you love Lost (as we both do) and things like that. He says that you seem really nice. Ok........... I will do one...............:teehee: But just to stitch Audrius and Alberto :aah:

So, whats your name on Facebook??? He told me that he wants cows, what do you want??? (you can tell me on email, so I can tell him that, ok??)

Oh, yeah. I sent it this morning. But I was really worried yesterday cause I didnt had half of the things I needed!!

:teehee:

Oh.. I really hope she'll be happy :biggrin2:

Aww.. that's so sweet of you :wub2: I love ya too :wub2: Just.. don't stitch them too hard :teehee:

You know my name! :roftl: Btw, I get your friend request :wink2: Well, if he wants cows I have to add him first :naughty: Btw, I don't want anything, I kinda have it all :roftl:

Half of things? What are ya sending to me? :shocked:

Oh my.......... You didnt catched me!!! I just came for 5 minutes and went off............ Im so busy lately.

I have tons of homework to do too, thanks God I havent started with exams yet.

Im kinda ok, tho I had a weird week last week and I have to plan something for 2 of my classmates b-days (which are the same day) :aah:

You really did??? :tears: I wanna watch it but I have no time!! Im at school the whole evening and I come home just when the last play starts.......... Im glad that you loved it.

Indre I have to send ya a letter with a b-day present and Im not sure if it will be at your home at the time!!! :shocked:

I know!! It's so hard to catch you here!! :sneaky2::naughty:

But I'm glad you are having a good time at school with your friends. They seem really nice!!:wink2: And I'm still waiting for those guy's pictures.. :das:

Yap! I did! And it was soooooooooooooo gooooood!!! :thumb_yello: It's a pity you don't have a time to go and see it, but you really MUST do it!! It's like you see him on live and so happy dancing and signing again :tears::wub2:

:teehee

Oh.. I really hope she'll be happy :biggrin2

Aww.. that's so sweet of you :wub2I love ya too :wub2Just.. don't stitch them too hard :teehee

You know my name! :roftl Btw, I get your friend request :wink2: Well, if he wants cows I have to add him first :naughty: Btw, I don't want anything, I kinda have it all :roftl:

Half of things? What are ya sending to me? :shocked:

I bet so XD

I promised I wont do it. I talked to Audrius a bit and he is sooooooooo nice that I wont stitch him. With Al is different, you know?? We treat each other that way.

Im not sending too much, you know?? Cause I wanted to send a few things I didnt sent............ Btw, I was kinda lost with all this. First, I thought it was 15!! And then I thought your b-day was on 17!!

I know!! It's so hard to catch you here!! :sneaky2::naughty:

But I'm glad you are having a good time at school with your friends. They seem really nice!!:wink2: And I'm still waiting for those guy's pictures.. :das:

Yap! I did! And it was soooooooooooooo gooooood!!! :thumb_yello: It's a pity you don't have a time to go and see it, but you really MUST do it!! It's like you see him on live and so happy dancing and signing again :tears::wub2:

SAme for ya, beauty!

Thanks!! Hope you are ok with uni. And yeah, I will try to send them this weekend, ok??

I can imagine. Im kinda affraid of going to watch this on cinema cause I think I will brake in tears..................

I bet so XD

I promised I wont do it. I talked to Audrius a bit and he is sooooooooo nice that I wont stitch him. With Al is different, you know?? We treat each other that way.

Im not sending too much, you know?? Cause I wanted to send a few things I didnt sent............ Btw, I was kinda lost with all this. First, I thought it was 15!! And then I thought your b-day was on 17!!

:naughty:

Yeah, he's nice, glad you noticed :roftl: Gosh, I'm so curious what ya guys gonna talk about :roftl: First of all Alberto said "Sorry, my english is not so good.." xDD

It's on 19th! :shocked: You mark it on calendor and if you don't have one - I'll sent ya done :roftl:

:naughty:

Yeah, he's nice, glad you noticed :roftl: Gosh, I'm so curious what ya guys gonna talk about :roftl: First of all Alberto said "Sorry, my english is not so good.." xDD

It's on 19th! :shocked: You mark it on calendor and if you don't have one - I'll sent ya done :roftl:

Yep, but I havent got the oportunity to chat with him yet..............

Im courious too about what you and Alberto are gonna talk about. Im affraid of what he is gonna tell you or what you are gonna tell him................. :aah: But its nice to see he was kinda worried about his english (which is not as bad as he thinks).

I know!!! But after a whole week out of home, sleeping bad and being reslly tired, I was sooooooooooo lost in everything!!! :aah:

Btw, Alberto's b-day is on 21!

Yep, but I havent got the oportunity to chat with him yet..............

Im courious too about what you and Alberto are gonna talk about. Im affraid of what he is gonna tell you or what you are gonna tell him................. :aah: But its nice to see he was kinda worried about his english (which is not as bad as he thinks).

I know!!! But after a whole week out of home, sleeping bad and being reslly tired, I was sooooooooooo lost in everything!!! :aah:

Btw, Alberto's b-day is on 21!

You'll have :biggrin2:

See, Im afraid of that too :shocked: I've told ya soooooo much and now you are chatting with him..

Ohh.. then it's understandable :teehee:

I know. He told me :mf_rosetinted:

You'll have :biggrin2:

See, Im afraid of that too :shocked: I've told ya soooooo much and now you are chatting with him..

Ohh.. then it's understandable :teehee:

I know. He told me :mf_rosetinted:

Im having!!! Hehehehe

Yeah............. but dont worry for me, ok??

Thanks sweetie.

How can he...........??? Well, he invited me to have lunch at his home next week XD With him, his g-friend and bro.

Im having!!! Hehehehe

Yeah............. but dont worry for me, ok??

Thanks sweetie.

How can he...........??? Well, he invited me to have lunch at his home next week XD With him, his g-friend and bro.

He wrote back? Whaaaat? :roftl:

Ok, I;m not worrying anymore :naughty:

Well, yesterday he asked me how old I am, so I said "Next week i'm gonna be 18" and he was "And my bday is in two weeks" then I said "Mine on 19th" and he "Mine on 21st" and bla bla :roftl:

He wrote back? Whaaaat? :roftl:

Ok, I;m not worrying anymore :naughty:

Well, yesterday he asked me how old I am, so I said "Next week i'm gonna be 18" and he was "And my bday is in two weeks" then I said "Mine on 19th" and he "Mine on 21st" and bla bla :roftl:

We are chatting.:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for your confidence.

Ahahahahaha!!! Didnt knew he was so gossipo guy XD

And what is he saying? :naughty:

You're welcome :roftl:

Haha :roftl:

Nothing bad, we were talking about studies. He told me what he wants to study and all that.

:roftl:

Yeah! I didnt knew that!!! Btw, he invited me to go to his home one morning and have lunch there and then carry me to school and all that. He wants to show me something and needs me to teach him something too, so...............

12 smilies in one post is like A LOOOOT? :roftl:

there used to be 7 :naughty:

I bet so XD

SAme for ya, beauty!

Thanks!! Hope you are ok with uni. And yeah, I will try to send them this weekend, ok??

I can imagine. Im kinda affraid of going to watch this on cinema cause I think I will brake in tears..................

how are you?:bye:

Yeah.. I almost started to cry during the songs-Human nature and Speechless..

I have watched soooo many videos of him this week. really. like at least 100! Love him, he is incredible. and I love little Blanket :wub2:

Nothing bad, we were talking about studies. He told me what he wants to study and all that.

:roftl:

Yeah! I didnt knew that!!! Btw, he invited me to go to his home one morning and have lunch there and then carry me to school and all that. He wants to show me something and needs me to teach him something too, so...............

Blah.. boring. I remember he was talking about it, but I kinda didn't listen :roftl: And everytime he says something he had said before, he's like "But I've told ya that, you remember?" "Amm... no.." "Wow, thanks for listening to me :sneaky2:" :roftl:

Uuu... sounds like fun. Really fun :das::teehee:

there used to be 7 :naughty:

how are you?:bye:

Yeah.. I almost started to cry during the songs-Human nature and Speechless..

I have watched soooo many videos of him this week. really. like at least 100! Love him, he is incredible. and I love little Blanket :wub2:

Hey sweetie!! Im ok tho really busy!! Im rewritting my class notes and studing for my first exam in years XD And you?

Im sure that I will cry, noone can imagine how much I miss him...........

I havent seen any video in ages. I think its better for me, cause school is helping me a lot to leave the pain of all this aside. I love Blanket too, he is soooooooooo sweet and cute!

Btw, you should go to FB.

Blah.. boring. I remember he was talking about it, but I kinda didn't listen :roftl: And everytime he says something he had said before, he's like "But I've told ya that, you remember?" "Amm... no.." "Wow, thanks for listening to me :sneaky2:" :roftl:

Uuu... sounds like fun. Really fun :das::teehee:

Yeah, kinda boring but kinda interesting. At least, he has his own ideas and its very clear with his future XD

We always have fun together XD But not the kind of fun some people may think of :das:

Btw, I will go to FB cause I cant be on internet, but I need to talk to Alberto.

Topic for today:

What do you want for Christmas?

xmslghts.png

Wow!! A topic!! We didnt had one in ages!!!

I will love some books, the This Is It DVD and a trip to Latvia and Lithuania.

Hey sweetie!! Im ok tho really busy!! Im rewritting my class notes and studing for my first exam in years XD And you?

Im sure that I will cry, noone can imagine how much I miss him...........

I havent seen any video in ages. I think its better for me, cause school is helping me a lot to leave the pain of all this aside. I love Blanket too, he is soooooooooo sweet and cute!

Btw, you should go to FB.

Yeah, kinda boring but kinda interesting. At least, he has his own ideas and its very clear with his future XD

We always have fun together XD But not the kind of fun some people may think of

Btw, I will go to FB cause I cant be on internet, but I need to talk to Alberto.

Wow!! A topic!! We didnt had one in ages!!!

I will love some books, the This Is It DVD and a trip to Latvia and Lithuania.

Hey :bye:

Im ok, yesterday we had a pretty wild party so Im still a bit confused about some things:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Im glad you will have exams.. I wont be the only one:naughty:

And what do you think of Omar??

I just seen Rain on MTV:wub2:

Hey :bye:

Im ok, yesterday we had a pretty wild party so Im still a bit confused about some things:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Im glad you will have exams.. I wont be the only one:naughty:

And what do you think of Omar??

I just seen Rain on MTV:wub2:

Hey!!!

Oh, I think I will need to read that......... :fisch:

Im glad I wont be the only one too :roftl:

He is cute, but Blanket is cutter :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky you!! I dont even have time to watch tv..............

GO TO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!!

I would love to have all my family and friends being together, MJ's book,money.. And my pc working :mf_rosetinted:

I should have said that too, but as soon as I get my goberment economic help, I will buy a laptop :mf_rosetinted:

Hey!!!

Oh, I think I will need to read that......... :fisch:

Im glad I wont be the only one too :roftl:

He is cute, but Blanket is cutter :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky you!! I dont even have time to watch tv..............

GO TO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!!

I should have said that too, but as soon as I get my goberment economic help, I will buy a laptop :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I'll pm you:naughty:

of course, blanket is awesome!:wub2:

awww.. then you must be really smart:biggrin2:

Im there but dont see a thing.. :blink:

Topic for today:

What do you want for Christmas?

xmslghts.png

Dear Santa, can you bring me Florence + the machine's CD "Lungs"? Thank you :wub2:

We always have fun together XD But not the kind of fun some people may think of :das:

Yeah, that's good point :naughty:

Pff.. then it's not fun at all :sneaky2: I kid! :roftl:

Ok, I'll pm you:naughty:

of course, blanket is awesome!:wub2:

awww.. then you must be really smart:biggrin2:

Im there but dont see a thing.. :blink:

Hehehehe

Yep, and sooooooooo sweet :wub2:

I dont think so, I feel more dumb everyday............

I sent you a friend request, but it seems it didnt work.............

Dear Santa, can you bring me Florence + the machine's CD "Lungs"? Thank you :wub2:

Yeah, that's good point :naughty:

Pff.. then it's not fun at all :sneaky2: I kid! :roftl:

Why that one and not Mika's???

I think so too.

Its fun, but not that kind of dirty fun :aah: