• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SAME!!! Best. Quote. Ever!

Though I have a confession to make...If I didint start watching yt vids, you know of these all YT celebs, Id still have no idea what itmeans! We dont have it poland so I googled for 20 mins when I heard it on a vid for the 12000 time

and when i found out,..it wasnt funny:blink:

It wasnt funny for couple TWSS's I heard...but then I started laughing so hard at one...and now I die everytime I see it or have an oppurtunity to say it! :lmfao:

Have you watched The Office....?? :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-wf2pP7T0Y

knitting knitting...I wasnt here in 2007 but I can recall it somehow... think I read about it somewhere......something to do with chicken or chicken itself :naughty:

Now there is a code. Noone except Droolers understand it:mf_rosetinted:

I am one of them :roftl:

Funny how things work out... I never dared to enter the knitting thread, but I do know every little detail about da droolers code :roftl:

Oh NO, there is a code?:shocked:

A new one?

I used to be on top of these kind of things and now I’m so out of loop….

Hehe :naughty: I was so proud to be the only oldling who know about Nezzie :blush-anim-cl: as it turned out, when we were at the Madrid gig 2008!:teehee:

Oh the good old days!:wub2:

A new one?

Hehe :naughty: I was so proud to be the only oldling who know about Nezzie :blush-anim-cl: as it turned out, when we were at the Madrid gig 2008!:teehee:

Well...we have to comunicate somehow :lmfao:

Nezzie? As in Nessie? Or somethiing diffrent?

Edited by MannyCulpena

A new one?

Sienna, dearest, all the newbies and myself are waiting to listen to the Legend of Nezzie as soon as you find the time...:biggrin2:

Sienna, dearest, all the newbies and myself are waiting to listen to the Legend of Nezzie as soon as you find the time...:biggrin2:

yep we do :biggrin2:

Ah it's tricky… to do that I have to mention words that will make a mod probably send me to the naughty corner, and I can't go there, I'll miss my tea you know!:naughty:

Ah it's tricky… to do that I have to mention words that will make a mod probably send me to the naughty corner, and I can't go there, I'll miss my tea you know!:naughty:

I think I know what it means...some time ago i figured out what it means and i was wonderring why cuz nobody proved nessie exists...tunred out i was just right with that statement :lmfao:

thought there is some other nessie

I think I know what it means...some time ago i figured out what it means and i was wonderring why cuz nobody proved nessie exists...tunred out i was just right with that statement :lmfao:

Yup, right on spot!:thumb_yello:

Clever girl!:naughty::wub2:

Oh I remember!!! Didn't I pm you about that!! :roftl:

I DARE YA, SIENNITA!:biggrin2:

What's up with this? Doesn't the boy take every chance he's got to run away from balls?:blink:

:blink:

Uh...

:shocked:

Hmmm....

I guess it depends...:mf_rosetinted: