I was laughing at her the whole time:teehee:

Sure:

(Credits go to Liliana's boyfriend, White_Eagle :aah:)

About the 1:20 mark it's my part, he says he remembers me etc, then at 1:34, she's the woman leaning a bit backwards so Mika signs something, she has huge curls, and then it's him looking at her, shaking her hand and in the end her hair almost takes over the whole screen of the camera:teehee:

Haha, she was and she doesn't want to admit it... :aah:

Haha, awh. It's really cute. She does looks very confushed and: WHOAAHMNNWHOAA! (if that is a word, or a way to express her feeling at that moment :naughty: )

But she wanted that Mika put a autograph on her hand? But instead he was shaking it? :naughty:

:floor:

It was because he was jumping! And his under-undies can fail sometimes in holding :teehee: It's not what they in Oz tried to mean :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean, I know what you mean. :naughty:

It's just because the undies are not very tight, let's keep it at that. :mf_rosetinted:

(Have to say that the thoughts of the caption under the photo, in the back of your head is just way funnier and better, than the REAL reason :roftl:)

Edited by Mika_Addiction

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god, I'm in love with that video.

I'm surprised he didn't tweet about it or something XD

The american media is gonna eat him up for the video, but who cares?

He didn't tweet because he hasn't released it yet. Droopsy found it and off it went on its own!!!:aah:

Haha, awh. It's really cute. She does looks very confushed and: WHOAAHMNNWHOAA! (if that is a word, a a way to express her feeling at that moment :naughty: )

But she wanted that Mika put a autograph on her hand? But instead he was shaking it? :naughty:

I know what you mean, I know what you mean. :naughty:

It's just because the undies are not very tight, let's keep it at that. :mf_rosetinted:

(Have to say that the thoughts of the caption under the photo, in the back of your head is just way funnier and better, than the REAL reason :roftl:)

Hahaha I think that expression suits it very well:roftl:

Yep she did want that, he just looked at her, looked at her hand, didn't get it, shook it and said that... :roftl:

It's really hard to study when I know I could be watching the video...

Of course at some point I have to study but... do you guys know the angel and devil scene? That's exactly what's going on in my head.

• :angel_not: The angel is saying: "You should study now, you know the video is still going to be there when you come back"

• :devil: And the devil says: "Come on, really. It's either two old books or Mika in his underwear"

I'm going with the devil. :teehee:

Hahaha I think that expression suits it very well:roftl:

Yep she did want that, he just looked at her, looked at her hand, didn't get it, shook it and said that... :roftl:

LOL :roftl: That's so cute.

It's just Meeks, he makes you act like a idiot.

When I got to meet Mika I was like: Oh my god, what am I going to say when I see him? So he came outside, signing other fans. And slowly he moved to my side. I thought: WHAT TO SAY, WHAT TO SAY? BARBARA! THINK, THINK, THINK! Getting crazy.

So after 30 seconds I realized he actually was really getting close, but I was still confused what to say! So I thought: Well, just say something, ACCEPT that you liked the show (because I thought it was so cliché, not original, and stupid)

So than he was standing right in front of me, looked me in my eyes. My head explode, because I didn't knew anything! :roftl: And guess what I said: Uuuh, Hi! I loved the gig! :blush-anim-cl: (while thinking in my head, STUPID GIRL! WHY DID YOU SAID THAT? WHY WHY WHY? :sneaky2::aah:)

But Mika, ofcourse, was very sweet and polite. He said: Awwh, well thank you! And I was all shaking, with my DVD in my hand. Than he said: Do you want me to sign your dvd? And I said: Yes, yes! Ofcourse! :fangurl:

And than he walked trough. But the girl behind me, made a whole Mika-shirt-thing. So she asked him to sign it. And than I realized that I also had my own custumized mika shirt! So I was like: Mika, mika! Could you please sign my shirt also? He was giggling, and walked back, just for me.

I felt so special :fangurl:

Still regret that 'I loved you gig - thing' :sneaky2:

LOL :roftl That's so cute.

It's just Meeks, he makes you act like a idiot.

When I got to meet Mika I was like: Oh my god, what am I going to say when I see him? So he came outside, signing other fans. And slowly he moved to my side. I thought: WHAT TO SAY, WHAT TO SAY? BARBARA! THINK, THINK, THINK! Getting crazy.

So after 30 seconds I realized he actually was really getting close, but I was still confused what to say! So I thought: Well, just say something, ACCEPT that you liked the show (because I thought it was so cliché, not original, and stupid)

So than he was standing right in front of me, looked me in my eyes. My head explode, because I didn't knew anything! :roftl: And guess what I said: Uuuh, Hi! I loved the gig! :blush-anim-cl: (while thinking in my head, STUPID GIRL! WHY DID YOU SAID THAT? WHY WHY WHY? )

But Mika, ofcourse, was very sweet and polite. He said: Awwh, well thank you! And I was all shaking, with my DVD in my hand. Than he said: Do you want me to sign your dvd? And I said: Yes, yes! Ofcourse! :fangurl

And than he walked trough. But the girl behind me, made a whole Mika-shirt-thing. So she asked him to sign it. And than I realized that I also had my own custumized mika shirt! So I was like: Mika, mika! Could you please sign my shirt also? He was giggling, and walked back, just for me.

I felt so special :fangurl

Still regret that 'I loved you gig - thing' :sneaky2

Awwwwww:wub2:

The first time I met him was pretty awful too..

I had a lot of questions to ask him, I can't even remember what were they, but I just ended up saying I loved the show, if he'd come back here, and that I saw him shaking his head while Beck was on stage, and then he giggled and said "Oh god you did?" and I said: "Yeah:teehee: Beck's great." and he said :"Yeah." and then he talked to some girls and then I forgot to take a picture so asked him and he did it, then he went away:aah:

Oh and I had this kind of puppet thing attached to my braces, and he said "Oh how cute!" then I said "Err.. There's one for you in the bag:naughty:" the one with a tie that I painted for him(this sounds like some crappy kid's work:aah:) and a puppet like mine but blue instead of green. Oh and my bestfriend met him too.. She just took a pic,then she limited herself to stare at me talking to him:roftl:

I also gave him an extremely fangurly letter and I was really different back then in my attitudes:aah: Naive, fangurly...:naughty:

Then the second time I met him was much better:wub2:

Sorry.. I got carried away again:teehee:

I did regret a lot of things I did when I met him.. But that always happens I guess xD You just get so silly and overwhelmed that sometimes for me it's sad to realize it haha

I know :lol3:

At first I thought it was really awkward, but now I think it's quite cute :naughty::wub2:

:roftl:

It is:teehee:

I can't imagine watching it in the same room as my brother or my best friend though:naughty:

I feel bad because I always don't say that

Well at least that means that you always have been original right? :naughty:

Awwwwww

The first time I met him was pretty awful too..

I had a lot of questions to ask him, I can't even remember what were they, but I just ended up saying I loved the show, if he'd come back here, and that I saw him shaking his head while Beck was on stage, and then he giggled and said "Oh god you did?" and I said: "Yeah:teehee: Beck's great." and he said :"Yeah." and then he talked to some girls and then I forgot to take a picture so asked him and he did it, then he went away

Oh and I had this kind of puppet thing attached to my braces, and he said "Oh how cute!" then I said "Err.. There's one for you in the bag:naughty:" the one with a tie that I painted for him(this sounds like some crappy kid's work) and a puppet like mine but blue instead of green. Oh and my bestfriend met him too.. She just took a pic,then she limited herself to stare at me talking to him:roftl:

I also gave him an extremely fangurly letter and I was really different back then in my attitudes:aah: Naive, fangurly...:naughty:

Then the second time I met him was much better

Sorry.. I got carried away again

I did regret a lot of things I did when I met him.. But that always happens I guess xD You just get so silly and overwhelmed that sometimes for me it's sad to realize it haha

Awh, sounds really amazing! :blush-anim-cl:

Also the puppit thing! :thumb_yello:

Great you met him twice! I feel like such a amature with my 1 time (that I screwed up :roftl: )

Well, it still was one of the best moment of my life! It was great! :wink2:

Hey people, I'm off to bed. It's 4.39 in the morning here, that's just sick.. :blink:

It was a pleasure to talk about flying Mika juniors while jumping in the air, fangirlmoments, and other perv stuff. :teehee:

Bye!

Me either:huh: I hate it...:sneaky2:

But I'll probably hear a lot of that soon.. Again:dunno:

Same here, but it's okay. Little do they know how angry I can get when someone insults Mika :teehee:

Well at least that means that you always have been original right? :naughty

Awh, sounds really amazing! :blush-anim-cl

Also the puppit thing! :thumb_yello:

Great you met him twice! I feel like such a amature with my 1 time (that I screwed up :roftl: )

Well, it still was one of the best moment of my life! It was great! :wink2:

Hey people, I'm off to bed. It's 4.39 in the morning here, that's just sick.. :blink:

It was a pleasure to talk about flying Mika juniors while jumping in the air, fangirlmoments, and other perv stuff. :teehee:

Bye!

Aww don't feel like that:roftl: I still think two times is nothing :teehee: And I know I'll never have a decent conversation with him:aah:

Of course:wub2: I love how something so simple can be something that makes us so happy :biggrin2:

Ha, I'm off too! Was nice indeed:teehee:

Night/morning/afternoon everyone:bye:

So uh sorry to stop the flow of conversation but I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the lyrics to WAG...?:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19036

:biggrin2:

Same here, but it's okay. Little do they know how angry I can get when someone insults Mika :teehee:

Hehe:teehee:

I can't imagine you getting mad, seriously Nono.. Even though I know you tend to be a bit dangerous:naughty:

Most times people insult him so much that I just stop trying to defend him in some way, because people won't change their minds... I try not to waste my time on people who aren't interested in even seeing the video and prefer to show it to people who are more open towards it and know more than to criticize.:wink2:

Oh, here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19036

:biggrin2:

I can't imagine you getting mad, seriously Nono.. Even though I know you tend to be a bit dangerous:naughty:

Most times people insult him so much that I just stop trying to defend him in some way, because people won't change their minds... I try not to waste my time on people who aren't interested in even seeing the video and prefer to show it to people who are more open towards it and know more than to criticize.:wink2:

Thank you! :biggrin2: I was confused at the 'magpie' part, I thought it was 'ipod' :naughty:

Yeah....it takes a lot to make me violently mad, but just say something about Mika and I'll stab you :teehee::lol3:

I try to just let it go, but I can't :no:

I fight like a mother over her cubs :sneaky2:

Thank you! :biggrin2 I was confused at the 'magpie' part, I thought it was 'ipod' :naughty

You're welcome!

ipod?:lmao:

Sorry, I just loved it:roftl:

Yeah....it takes a lot to make me violently mad, but just say something about Mika and I'll stab you :teehee::lol3:

I try to just let it go, but I can't :no:

I fight like a mother over her cubs :sneaky2:

Hahaha:roftl::teehee:

I know:huh: I find myself doing that sometimes too, but sometimes I just insist too much and spend too much energy on doing it so I just feel like giving up:aah:

I don't get why people get a bit "repulsed" by me when they get to know that I'm a Mika fan:dunno: Shallow:sneaky2: