Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twittering Rose about the Flag, would be great to have it there!!!

Anyone thinking about what they wearing yet?

I've bought a Gold Sequin dress a few days ago so that might be me sorted..

im having a big shopping trip in a couple of weeks for some new clothes for college so i will probs get something there :roftl:

Can we get the flag there as there will be a few of us? Does Rose have it right now? Anyone know?

Yes, Rose has it as far as I know. It depends if there will be time to get it back to her before Bestival...probably will be.

do ppl stil have there flashing hearts??? shall i get one?:roftl::roftl:

I still have a heart but it doesn't flash...doesn't stop me from wearing it though:naughty:

Yes, Rose has it as far as I know. It depends if there will be time to get it back to her before Bestival...probably will be.

I still have a heart but it doesn't flash...doesn't stop me from wearing it though:naughty:

I've only ordered 3 hearts this time, last time I ordered 12 and ended up giving 10 away!! Lol.

Twittered Rose and we are looking into getting the Flag there, she is worried about it getting back to her in time. Earliest we'd be able to send it back is the 7th and bestival starts on the 11th, she'd need it by the 10th..it's kinda close.

Hoping that someone might have a spare ticket for her and convince her and the flag to come to Blackpool!

LOL i have bought three:thumb_yello:

I've only ordered 3 hearts this time, last time I ordered 12 and ended up giving 10 away!! Lol.

Twittered Rose and we are looking into getting the Flag there, she is worried about it getting back to her in time. Earliest we'd be able to send it back is the 7th and bestival starts on the 11th, she'd need it by the 10th..it's kinda close.

Hoping that someone might have a spare ticket for her and convince her and the flag to come to Blackpool!

My other ticket will be going to Abby so I won't havea spare...I have just been trying to convince Rose to come anyway....but I know it is a long way to come on the off chance:shocked:

LOL i have bought three:thumb_yello:

We won't miss you then:naughty:

:naughty: think your on my facebook :naughty: im so looking forward to it :thumb_yello: your have to take loads of pics for me :mf_boff::pbjt:

Probably.............but I think I probably get the award for being the worst facebooker in the world:naughty:

Yep.....will take loads of pics if allowed:thumb_yello:

Don't be revolting to the Will Young camp though if he comes out first:naughty:

I'll be very polite:teehee:

And Mika's WAY better than Will, he's got no competition there:wub2: