Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

I have tweeted Mika about the chippie - I'm a local....

angehp@mikasounds best in town seems to be Yorkshire Fisheries http://bit.ly/qytJM

He reckoned after his interview with Alan Carr but need to make sure we get in for the gig too ! I don't have a smart phone - anyone in the queue have one and we can still tweet and arrange with Mika from there ??

i do my iphone i have been constantly tweeting him... its now on charge

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw his blog ... and thought you lot would be going into meltdown ... you're all quite calm ... well the ones who posted after his blog :wink2:

Hope you have a fantastic day today .... I wanna hear all about it when I get home ... I shall be cooking chickens today ..... all day :aah:

I saw his blog ... and thought you lot would be going into meltdown ... you're all quite calm ... well the ones who posted after his blog :wink2:

Hope you have a fantastic day today .... I wanna hear all about it when I get home ... I shall be cooking chickens today ..... all day :aah:

i am lol have been since got the tix never mind having our tea with mika lol have a good day:biggrin2:

well its on BBC Radio 2 so try and go on the bbc website then onto radio 2 or the bbc iplayer :thumb_yello:

Oh ok, thanks! And do you know what time? :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out :naughty:

That will be 6am my time, I think.

2nd EDIT: No it won't, I'm crazy. Ignore me :lol3:

Edited by Fmbm

Have you read his new blog on myspace ?? OMFG he says he likes the idea of having fish n chips with us !!! Ahhhhhhh lol he says to sort it out on Twitter! Also he seems to be getting here in the morning, do u think he will be doing rehearsals at the venue in the day and if it's worth hanging around in the morning??

I invited him. On twitter. I'd no idea how far back he reads and he must get thousands of tweets , so I gently repeated the invitation till I'd asked heim 3 times. So he must have read at least one. I will have to stay over night now!!!! Where????

If he's in a car it'll be a long journey, especially with the wet roads. Miserable.

I invited him. On twitter. I'd no idea how far back he reads and he must get thousands of tweets , so I gently repeated the invitation till I'd asked heim 3 times. So he must have read at least one. I will have to stay over night now!!!! Where????

If he's in a car it'll be a long journey, especially with the wet roads. Miserable.

omg well done for inviting him thats so cool!! are you in blackpool now?? when do u think we will have fish n chips... while we r queing?

are yu staying over then tonight?

Have fun all of you!:thumb_yello:

And enjoy your fish and chips!

Isn't that the most English food there is?:wink2:

And tea of course!

You know I think it's Mika deprivation that makes people crazy, not Mika exposure. :naughty: I expect they'll be fine.

I invited him. On twitter. I'd no idea how far back he reads and he must get thousands of tweets , so I gently repeated the invitation till I'd asked heim 3 times.

Oh well done then! I'm so glad he picked up on it. I hope everything works out. Have a wonderful day!!