Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

Wellll I wasnt sure if people would go Friday - Sunday or not .. Hmmmmmm will be late Satday I would think .. afternoon , do some rides and things ? Mika needs a kiss me quick hat :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I thought you were saying Mika needs a kiss there................I wasn't sure who from:naughty:

It would have been nice to do the whole weekend but not possible for me this time I am afriad.

I won't be doing rides..........I will be glued to the railings refusing to eat/drink or go to the toilet as usual:naughty:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whos up for clubbing after??? :biggrin2:

Not me I am afraid....................well, I aren't really.................I am not the clubbing type:naughty:

I will be leaving straight afterwards. I hope you have fun though:thumb_yello:

I thought you were saying Mika needs a kiss there................I wasn't sure who from:naughty:

It would have been nice to do the whole weekend but not possible for me this time I am afriad.

I won't be doing rides..........I will be glued to the railings refusing to eat/drink or go to the toilet as usual:naughty:

Ok so meet , gig , meet , drinks etc .. ok a basic plan and I likes

<maybe a club .. maybe>:teehee:

Ok so meet , gig , meet , drinks etc .. ok a basic plan and I likes

<maybe a club .. maybe>:teehee:

Sounds good to me.

Really really can't wait for the full tour. It is SO long since we had a good old proper MFC get together...well ok, I know it isn't THAT long...but I am just desperate for a tour:naughty:

Sounds good to me.

Really really can't wait for the full tour. It is SO long since we had a good old proper MFC get together...well ok, I know it isn't THAT long...but I am just desperate for a tour:naughty:

I shall be staggering around Europe , backpack is ready :biggrin2:

Cant wait

You can get some ace drinks with no alcohol ... actually better than the other things .. no nasty feelings the next day :biggrin2:

Actually .. maybe its the way forward :shocked:

:teehee: god the way i was feeling sunday, thats a good one :shocked::naughty:

Gotta drive home afterwards so unfortunatley no drinkies for me! Keep tell Craig that he needs to learn to drive!

Won't be doing rides or anything I'm afraid, I'll be with Kath glued to the railings, it seems that the place doesn't have a hearing loop so I have to be at the front if I want to hear anything.

Depending on work/finances you can add me to the backpack tour around Europe in the New Year, would be fab to see Mika somewhere other than the UK.:thumb_yello:

Gotta drive home afterwards so unfortunatley no drinkies for me! Keep tell Craig that he needs to learn to drive!

Won't be doing rides or anything I'm afraid, I'll be with Kath glued to the railings, it seems that the place doesn't have a hearing loop so I have to be at the front if I want to hear anything.

Depending on work/finances you can add me to the backpack tour around Europe in the New Year, would be fab to see Mika somewhere other than the UK.:thumb_yello:

I think I could be late there too , for sure leaving early Sunday :thumb_yello:

Quite a funky crew we have here :biggrin2:

I will selflessly volunteer for that!:teehee:

So it starts at 8 , is the plan to have any sort of meet up before? drinkies , food anything? .. or just turn up and walk in .. hmmmmm :blink: .. seems like we should do "somefink" hmmmmmm

thats what i want to do to. but at the same time i dont want to be at the back :blink: i dont know, im a essex girl but not like that:roftl: im just going with what everyones doing :shocked:

Is it first come closer to the front? Im kinda lost , I need to read the thread:roftl:

think so :blink: i just wanted fun on the rides do pub and dinner but if it means being at the back :boxed: nnnoooo cant be at the back :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Is it first come closer to the front? Im kinda lost , I need to read the thread:roftl:

It would certainly seem that way Fred, hence me having no option but to go queue once I arrive, the back simply isn't an option for me.

How do people feel about having a picnic? We can queue and party at the same time? We won't be able to drink of course...