Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

It would certainly seem that way Fred, hence me having no option but to go queue once I arrive, the back simply isn't an option for me.

How do people feel about having a picnic? We can queue and party at the same time? We won't be able to drink of course...

thats sounds great :thumb_yello: i will bring some food with me than. but ive got to do the train so be best if i do bring suff that will go off. do we know how many people will be there???

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would certainly seem that way Fred, hence me having no option but to go queue once I arrive, the back simply isn't an option for me.

How do people feel about having a picnic? We can queue and party at the same time? We won't be able to drink of course...

Yesssssss thats a really cool idea!! likes it

thats sounds great :thumb_yello: i will bring some food with me than. but ive got to do the train so be best if i do bring suff that will go off. do we know how many people will be there???

That sounds good, I think it may be better queing rather than getting there when doors open cos it's first come n we don't wanna miss out peeps!!:teehee:

ive got too get the train and im going to have a really bad hangover :naughty: but will see :thumb_yello:

aawwww bless ya i will get u a coke :wink2:

Lol, don't worry I'll be on the coke to! What should I call you? I can't say "hey Mikalove" when I see you!!!:naughty:

Ok now I have half a plan , get there Sataday early ish and leave Sunday earlyish .. muchious gratis :thumb_yello:

Such a complex plan there Fred, want me to wrie it down for you, incase you forget? :naughty:

So who is up for he picnic idea? Might be best idea if we all bring our own food...or if you can't do that (due to travelling etc) let me know what you want, I'll pick up sandwiches from Asda or something on my way thro...

Lol you shouldn't be scared of mr as you will find out when we meet ha!:biggrin2: My name is adelinafranchetti not sure if your following me though

Ah yes, I couldn't follow you from my phone because you've got protected updates! I sent you a following request about 20 mins ago lol!

Well, no I really must be going, should have set off about an hour ago! Lol!:naughty:

Ah yes, I couldn't follow you from my phone because you've got protected updates! I sent you a following request about 20 mins ago lol!

Well, no I really must be going, should have set off about an hour ago! Lol!:naughty:

Okay dokie hope you have a lovely time:biggrin2:

Okay sounds like a good plan forming. I love the idea of a picnic, because we must make sure we get in and get good seats. We'll get sandwitches when we get to Blackpool.

Our plan is to get there on the train for about midday. Our train goes into Blackpool North Station, but we can't book into our guest house until 2pm, and our guest house is near North Shore (Cocker Street) so we thought we'd have a decent lunch at North Shore, book into our room at 2pm, then make our way down (am I right in thinking the venue is at Central, near the tower?) so we'd get to the venue probably between 2.30 and 3pm.

If anyone would like to meet Alan and me for lunch, pm me and we can arrange to meet up! Otherwise, we'll see you at the venue. :thumb_yello:

Okay sounds like a good plan forming. I love the idea of a picnic, because we must make sure we get in and get good seats. We'll get sandwitches when we get to Blackpool.

Our plan is to get there on the train for about midday. Our train goes into Blackpool North Station, but we can't book into our guest house until 2pm, and our guest house is near North Shore (Cocker Street) so we thought we'd have a decent lunch at North Shore, book into our room at 2pm, then make our way down (am I right in thinking the venue is at Central, near the tower?) so we'd get to the venue probably between 2.30 and 3pm.

If anyone would like to meet Alan and me for lunch, pm me and we can arrange to meet up! Otherwise, we'll see you at the venue. :thumb_yello:

the winter gardens which is the venue is in the town centre near the tower :-) to get from your guest house (north shore) you could probably get the the tram from the promanade and get off at the tower and then walk up to the winter gardens or you could walk or get a taxi :thumb_yello:

the winter gardens which is the venue is in the town centre near the tower :-) to get from your guest house (north shore) you could probably get the the tram from the promanade and get off at the tower and then walk up to the winter gardens or you could walk or get a taxi :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the info.

I will selflessly volunteer for that!:teehee:

You are incredibly generous:biggrin2:

So it starts at 8 , is the plan to have any sort of meet up before? drinkies , food anything? .. or just turn up and walk in .. hmmmmm :blink: .. seems like we should do "somefink" hmmmmmm

As it says that entrance isn't guarenteed and it is very definatetly first come first served I would have thought it would definatetly be sensible to be there early. I mean, OK..............not EVERYONE is going to be like us and be tied to the railings since dawn:blush-anim-cl: But I will still want to be there from the moment that I arrive in Blackpool.

Do we know if it is standing or seated? From the pics of the venue it looks as though the bit in front of the stage is sometimes seated and sometimes not.

Yes, I will be eating in the queue if at all.:thumb_yello: