Mika in NYC - Oct. 16, 2009

rikku411

Not that this is relevant but I can meet some MFCers, properly this time. The last (and only, so far) Mika concert I went to...well, I wasn't even a member here yet. :teehee:

Fabulous! Finally. :biggrin2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you plan to drive here or plane or train...?

Probably drive. I have a car that seats 5 people. But I'm not sure what people yet. Keep promising the kids a Mika concert. And if Montreal is seated then maybe this is the one to take them to. I dunno.

Or - we all rent a van. Or a bus. With a driver. And then ALL of us (Torontonians, kids, maybe Londoners, maybe Montrealers) can fit into one vehicle. So many variables at the moment.

Probably drive. I have a car that seats 5 people. But I'm not sure what people yet. Keep promising the kids a Mika concert. And if Montreal is seated then maybe this is the one to take them to. I dunno.

Or - we all rent a van. Or a bus. With a driver. And then ALL of us (Torontonians, kids, maybe Londoners, maybe Montrealers) can fit into one vehicle. So many variables at the moment.

You definitely should bring the kid to this one :thumb_yello: Well if it's the Place des Arts, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be assigned seats. 2990 ppl with no allowed seats is a bit scary :aah:

Omg......wait....is Sammy going to her first mika gig???

Oh...oh my g.....oh my go... :shocked:

My parents want me to go to Oakland so I won't have to miss any school. BUT I can fly direct to NYC. Seriously. I really really want to be there toooo!

:kachinga:

THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!?!?!?!????!

I think a few of these gigs are going to be seated. NYC, Montreal, Oakland, Vancouver, Chicago, Boston...? Maybe others. I haven't looked at them all.

I don't understand how its going to be seated:blink: because I wont be able to sit during the concert:naughty: