Mika in Vancouver, BC at The Commodore Ballroom

lollipop_monkey

Same. :sad:

I am very sad that the age restriction prevents you from attending the show. :boxed: Is it possible for you to swing by the venue afterward? If there's a meet'n'greet, you may be able to get in on the action. I know it's not the same as going to the show, but it might be better than nothing. (I'm trying to see the glass as half full here.)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very sad that the age restriction prevents you from attending the show. :boxed: Is it possible for you to swing by the venue afterward? If there's a meet'n'greet, you may be able to get in on the action. I know it's not the same as going to the show, but it might be better than nothing. (I'm trying to see the glass as half full here.)

I wish I could but I'm not even sure my parents would let me go to the concert especially because I would have to miss school to get to Vancouver. Thanks for helping though. :) :)

What if i show up with my dad?! :naughty: they wouldn't let me in anyways, right...?! :teehee:

But i'll definitely come for meet and greet and possibly for Qing in case there was any chance to get in :aah:

• 2 weeks later...

Monday weather forecast:

Chances of rain 100% (nice for Qing! :naughty:) 10+ mm

11 degrees

30 km/h Wind to south

And it's basically the same thing thru out the week, except that it gets colder on Tuesday (around 9 degrees- 4/5 lowest unfortunately)

But it gets even colder after tuesday so i think we are a bit lucky here...:shocked::aah:

Ew. This is going to be an icky queuing experience. :naughty:

Yup...we can set up a beach umbrella tho as a shelter :roftl:

Mana, I've got a feeling that they're gonna let me in :original:

I "just" discovered that i have a right to get admission or refund for my tix (kindda:naughty:) : Mikasounds did not mention that tickets are 19+ at the time of my purchase...doesn't sound good, does it? Deb and FD are working on that :aah:

*fingers crossed atm*

Edited by OhMyMika!!

Damn WTH am I going to wear? I can't bring 10 coats with me on this tour.

This was such a bad idea without my own tour bus. :naughty:

I know, eh? +27C and sunny in LA, and cold and wet (tired? lost?) in Vancouver. :bleh:

Yup...we can set up a beach umberella tho as a shelter :roftl:

Mana, I've got a feeling that they're gonna let me in :original:

I "just" discovered that i have a right to get admission or refund for my tix (kindda:naughty:) : Mikasounds did not mention that tickets are 19+ at the time of my purchase...doesn't sound good, does it? Deb and FD are working on that :aah:

Ooh! I really, really hope you get in. :punk:

EDIT: Your "beach umbrella" comment reminds me of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsGDNG2Cpbg

:naughty:

Monday weather forecast:

Chances of rain 100% (nice for Qing! :naughty:) 10+ mm

11 degrees

30 km/h Wind to south

And it's basically the same thing thru out the week, except that it gets colder on Tuesday (around 9 degrees- 4/5 lowest unfortunately)

But it gets even colder after tuesday so i think we are a bit lucky here...:shocked::aah:

Oh boy, I'm certainly looking forward to spending the day driving/standing in that! :blink:

Luckily, my hotel is approx 500 feet from the venue (according to google maps), so I can just run in and grab some blankets to build us a rain shelter. :thumb_yello: Or, maybe not. Hotel management may frown upon that.

Bad news everyone....

I can't go to the concert...

I caught the H1N1 virus two weeks ago and I had to cancel a choir rehearsal.

If I miss one more rehearsal I will be kicked out..I had not idea this was going to happen to me....

So if anyone wants two Mika tickets to the Vancouver concert i will sell them to you. just PM me your address and I will express post them to you...they are

printed off ones...if you can't afford it ....call it an early Christmas present from me...

I can't afford hotel right now either...the California trip totally ( but happily! :naughty:) stripped me of my funds...and I need to save $ again because we are going to California again next year at some point......

sorry everyone...who I wanted to meet or meet again...I am very sorry...

but I can't afford to be absent from Choir again...my reputation is on the line these days.......:roftl:

Ooh I'm sorry to hear that, Suzanne :shocked::huglove::flowers2:

I hope you get well soon!

hi NONO!

thanks sweety!

the swine flu has left me...

and the only cure of my ailments is to go Back to California..

want to meet me next year??? xxxoo

Suzanne, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been ill. :(

I wish you a speedy recovery, and I hope you'll be able to stay in choir. It's terrible that they can't be more understanding. If by some chance you're feeling better next week, I hope you can make it to the show.

Bad news everyone....

If I miss one more rehearsal I will be kicked out..I had not idea this was going to happen to me....

So if anyone wants two Mika tickets to the Vancouver concert i will sell them to you. just PM me your address and I will express post them to you...they are

printed off ones...if you can't afford it ....call it an early Christmas present from me...

I can't afford hotel right now either...the California trip totally ( but happily! :naughty:) stripped me of my funds...and I need to save $ again because we are going to California again next year at some point......

but I can't afford to be absent from Choir again...my reputation is on the line these days.......:roftl:

so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well and won't be able to make it to the show. I hope you feel better real soon and maybe, just maybe find a way to be able to still join us....

Bad news everyone....

Oh wow that's unfortunate...bad luck i guess. :sad: Hope you'll be better soon :original:

AND

According to The Weather Network Tuesday is gonna be SUNNY :)

Edited by OhMyMika!!