Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

Embarrassed?! No way! So I have that whole day off work, and Tuesday too as it turns out. Do you still want to go together? I'm so looking forward to meeting MFCers!! (even if I've been a bad fan and have't loged on in forever)

You bet! We need to plan some logistics.

I have both days off too, we can go up early and stay late!

Wait till you see the jacket I'm making :boing:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an e-mail saying my tickets have been dispatched! :biggrin2:

Is there something going on Monday? I totally have the day free if there is. :biggrin2:

We could always MAKE something go on!

Maybe dinner or a get together before?

Anyone up for planning something???

We could always MAKE something go on!

Maybe dinner or a get together before?

Anyone up for planning something???

I am not a planner. The details are going to be last minute for me because I got two tickets, but it isn't certain if my mom will be well enough after her gall bladder surger on the 20th.

All I know for sure is that I've pre-paid a non-refundable room for the 25th and the 26th, so I will definitely be spending two nights in Seattle and seeing Mika. The rest is up for grabs.

I am most likely to spend Monday exploring downtown like it's my first time there even though I've been there plenty of times before. I might hit Pike Place market for that place that sells the cheese curds and the bread shop that's near that...but I won't be going into the market proper. Something about it always makes me burst into tears for no apparent reason. I think it's haunted. :shocked:

I might even take a trip to the aquarium. That's one of the few places I have good memories. The octopus likes me :biggrin2:

Don't know. I'm just going to wander around and see what happens :biggrin2:

I'm starting to get excited!!!

Those of you that got a dispatch ticket email. Did it actually SAY anything once you opened it?

My message has the black background and Mika logo, A little usps link (that tells me nothing) and Sandbag's address at the bottom left.

Is this what you all got or is my computer messed up???

Those of you that got a dispatch ticket email. Did it actually SAY anything once you opened it?

My message has the black background and Mika logo, A little usps link (that tells me nothing) and Sandbag's address at the bottom left.

Is this what you all got or is my computer messed up???

Drag your mouse over it like you are highlighting text in a document. The selection box will light up and you'll be able to read the text.

I had the same problem. It's black text on a black background, so you have to select it to see it. It's like invisible ink :biggrin2:

You bet! We need to plan some logistics.

I have both days off too, we can go up early and stay late!

Wait till you see the jacket I'm making :boing:

I'm so excited to see it! I've had my eye on this glitter eyeshadow set at Sephora and I think this would be a perfect excuse to finally buy it! YAY!! I'm glad you have those 2 days off too, that way we won't have to worry about getting to work on time the next day, hehehe!

Drag your mouse over it like you are highlighting text in a document. The selection box will light up and you'll be able to read the text.

I had the same problem. It's black text on a black background, so you have to select it to see it. It's like invisible ink :biggrin2:

Ok, now that I have figured out the secret coded invisible ink message and gotten my tracking number, The USPS tracking system is DOWN and has been since the weekend. I even called them and they couldn't tell me anything or even when they expect it to get back up!

Anyone have any success tracking their delivery??

Guess I will just have to pass the time by adding more bling to my jacket!

Two weeks from tonight we will be in Mika-land!!!!!

Ok, now that I have figured out the secret coded invisible ink message and gotten my tracking number, The USPS tracking system is DOWN and has been since the weekend. I even called them and they couldn't tell me anything or even when they expect it to get back up!

Anyone have any success tracking their delivery??

Nope. The tracking system was down the first time I tried to check and it hasn't come back up that I know of. I was going to check tomorrow if my tickets hadn't arrived yet.

Two weeks from tonight we will be in Mika-land!!!!!

OMG!!! It's coming up so fast!

I've got one more week of antibiotics to take and things seem to finally be clearing up, so I should be right as rain just in time for the show!

I would have a request to ask please to the MFCers who are going to this gig :teehee: I'm writing something to Mika and i wanted to ask you if someone could give it to him after or before the show :bow:

If someone want, pleassssse send me an PM :teehee:

Thanks a lot :wub2: