Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

lollipop_monkey

Yeah, but they only list "nice" hotels, no establishment would list a Motel 6 on their website, simply not a reputable place for their guests. They'll want to put themselves in a better light. :) Was trying to see if any locals had advice. Thanks anyway!

Ooh sorry haha. Have you tried Google maps or anything?

I'm getting so so so excited for this show. I'm skipping Zombie Crawl and Zombie Prom just for Mika and I even made my own hat! :biggrin2:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

All things are final, and I do have

2 EXTRA GA TICKETS FOR OAKLAND!

I've PM'ed a few of you who I knew were looking for tickets at some point--but I wanted to let everyone know.

Also--do you realize that the gig is in less days than there are tracks on the album. Aaaaah! :aah:

(I think my mind is gone. :naughty:)

kelsey, there are buses going back to san francisco all night, see here: http://tripplanner.transit.511.org/mtc/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en - i'm staying at a hostel near powell st, dorm bed for about 22$/night. :wink2:

and superstar, thanx, but i already have a ticket for oakland, getting it from sarac. :wink2: just the LA one is not sure yet, as sunshine would have to send it to me and hasn't received it yet.

kelsey, there are buses going back to san francisco all night, see here: http://tripplanner.transit.511.org/mtc/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en - i'm staying at a hostel near powell st, dorm bed for about 22$/night. :wink2:

and superstar, thanx, but i already have a ticket for oakland, getting it from sarac. :wink2: just the LA one is not sure yet, as sunshine would have to send it to me and hasn't received it yet.

Alright--good to know you've got everything sorted out!

11 days=Toy Boy/Erase Day. :naughty:

I'm not the only one that does this? :teehee:

Welcome to MFC. :wub2:

Oooh! The BART website didn't list anything else and I didn't know that didn't encompass busses. :X Thanks for that link! May I ask where you're staying? And then I might just follow you like a lost puppy dog if I decide to go? :teehee:

my daughter says 511.org is a good site for schedules and all. I hope you are able to work it out Kelsey. If I had a extra bed, I'd help you out. I know when I've used priceline, I've gotten great deals but $22 a night is not bad. However, you would almost pay that in BART fair from Oakland to San Fran and back to the airport.

Haha, I only did it by your suggestion.:naughty:

I've been here awhile but I just got back from a long hiatus. Believe me, I know the weird and awesome things that happen here.:wink2::lmfao:

"Weird" doesn't even BEGIN to cover it! :insane:

o0o i like this day better :roftl:

Ooh same here! Two favorites! :wub2:

Oooh! The BART website didn't list anything else and I didn't know that didn't encompass busses. :X Thanks for that link! May I ask where you're staying? And then I might just follow you like a lost puppy dog if I decide to go? :teehee:

you have a PM. :wink2: it's 28-31$ per night though, i mixed up $ and € in my last post, it's about 22 euro. :blush-anim-cl:

It's not going to happen. :( I had to go to the doctor and what little funds I had for the ticket/hostel have been depleted.

I AM SO SAD. I do hope Mika makes another tour around here in 2010.

:crybaby: That is too bad! :tears:

I'll be sure to tell him to come 'round these parts. :naughty:

It's not going to happen. :( I had to go to the doctor and what little funds I had for the ticket/hostel have been depleted.

I AM SO SAD. I do hope Mika makes another tour around here in 2010.

That's such a shame. I'm sorry :no::huglove:

Bummer Kelsey. Here is a small piece of glittery sunshine hope for you.

If you work for the airlines you can also get cheap flights on other airlines..ie, one that flies to Europe... Just build up that senority ..