lollipop_monkey

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 days? :swoon:

Wow. I almost can't believe it.:teehee:

It's still like a dream for me. I don't think I'm going to believe it until those first notes of Relax... :fangurl:

Got my outfit yesterday. It's cute but I need some pizazz. I'm going to bring some white facepaint, to do the stripe on my face like Mika does, and I'm happy to share!

It's still like a dream for me. I don't think I'm going to believe it until those first notes of Relax... :fangurl:

Got my outfit yesterday. It's cute but I need some pizazz. I'm going to bring some white facepaint, to do the stripe on my face like Mika does, and I'm happy to share!

Yeah, it really is surreal until that moment. Actually, my first gig, I still didn't believe it was actually happening until a few songs later...it still felt like a dream even with him standing a few feet away..:blush-anim-cl:

Awesome. I can't wait to see it. And thank you, that'll be great. Some of us may have facepaint left over from the LA gig, so we can have one big facepaint party.:biggrin2::naughty:

ooh, I want a white stripe! :aah:

Yeah, it really is surreal until that moment. Actually, my first gig, I still didn't believe it was actually happening until a few songs later...it still felt like a dream even with him standing a few feet away..:blush-anim-cl:

Awesome. I can't wait to see it. And thank you, that'll be great. Some of us may have facepaint left over from the LA gig, so we can have one big facepaint party.:biggrin2::naughty:

Oh my goodness! I love MFC... people who I can relate to :huglove:

And yeah! I can't wait--the LA-to-Oakland trek is gonna ROCK. Can't wait to see all of you guys in the queue! Facepaint party indeed!

ooh, I want a white stripe! :aah:

I just did mine to test it out. :das: We'll need to bring a mirror!

Yeah, it really is surreal until that moment. Actually, my first gig, I still didn't believe it was actually happening until a few songs later...it still felt like a dream even with him standing a few feet

yes, my 1st mika show totally felt like a dream. I had to like stop going nuts for a sec and let it sink in. :blush-anim-cl:

I had seats my 1st show, so i wasn't close but by the way i was acting even being hella far away....im sure i would have flat out DIED if i were any closer.

I have blacklight face makeup that i will start playing with tonight.

I went to my sisters job because they have a whole blacklight section, and they have pens and paint for like decorating your room, but im not sure if it'll be safe on skin. They DID have blacklight streamers that i almost bought, but then realized it'd be a waste.

Oh my goodness! I love MFC... people who I can relate to :huglove:

And yeah! I can't wait--the LA-to-Oakland trek is gonna ROCK. Can't wait to see all of you guys in the queue! Facepaint party indeed!

We're the only ones in the world who truly understand what it feels like to be at a Mika concert. I kinda feel bad for those who will never know the amazing feeling.:wub2:

WOO! This weekend is going to be EPIC in every sense of the word.:biggrin2::aah:

yes, my 1st mika show totally felt like a dream. I had to like stop going nuts for a sec and let it sink in. :blush-anim-cl:

I had seats my 1st show, so i wasn't close but by the way i was acting even being hella far away....im sure i would have flat out DIED if i were any closer.

I have blacklight face makeup that i will start playing with tonight.

I went to my sisters job because they have a whole blacklight section, and they have pens and paint for like decorating your room, but im not sure if it'll be safe on skin. They DID have blacklight streamers that i almost bought, but then realized it'd be a waste.

Well this one is GA, so getting there super early and waiting all together...we'll be front row my dear.:teehee: Make sure your heart is in good workign condition because it will skip several beats.:naughty:

Yeah, I think we shouldn't experiment if we don't know if it's harmful or not. Bring the makeup and we'll try it out in the queue.

Ahhhhh it's so soon!

I have a feeling that my heart will stop at least once during this show.

I still can't believe that I'm finally gonna see him live. :biggrin2:

Me toooo! I haven't been this excited for a show since....NEVER.

My orthopedic surgeon actually *officially* cleared me to go today...My foot is still broken but he made me promise I'd be in front, so I can lean on the barricade if I need to. I told him I don't mind that at all. :roftl:

Bummer Kelsey. Here is a small piece of glittery sunshine hope for you.

If you work for the airlines you can also get cheap flights on other airlines..ie, one that flies to Europe... Just build up that senority ..

Oh yeah, I can buy tickets abroad immediately way cheap. I just need to get that vacation time and money. Maybe next year something will work out!

well, the concert is in 3 days.

and i am so freaking excited

im just like MIKA MIKA MIKA

i remember my first mika gig, and that was fantastic, so i know this one will be amazing! and i cant wait!!!

im bringing my friend, and she is like in love with me now. haha. she is so stoked.

were going to take bart from some place to oakland, im excited xD