• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine in the mail!

wooohooo!!!!

-------------

just noticed, mine said signature required, but they just jammed it into my mailbox!

I got mine alsoooo!!! I cant believe it, only 6 more days its insane:aah:!!!

I nnneeeeddddd to meet him! and get a picture with him, it will be my facebook pro pic forever:wub2:

Just a heads up! I havn't gotten the glowstick bracelets...I forgot :blink: and I have midterms all week, including next tuesday before the show. I don't have time to breathe, so I just wanted to let you guys know so that you can hunt some down for yourselves if you still wanted to wear them. My outfit ,as I just realized, doesn't go with neon, so forget about me:aah: I never had a jacket made, because I can't sew haha...but I did get this!

This in cream, with black cigarette jeans, tucked into black riding boots and a silver sequined mesh tank...and a red scarf....and a black fedora!

http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/products.detail/_/Military-Ruffle-Jacket/productID/b3a7794b-0243-404a-bc64-c6b56e44e426/categoryID/c636d7c1-7618-444f-a734-e62e351815c7/

P.S. Are you guys bringing cameras. I read on the riviera section of ticketmaster.com that no cams were allowed. I might just tuck it into my bra haha...but who knows!

hi Melanie! you know what, being so close to Halloween, they have lots of glowstick-type necklaces/bracelets stuff like that in the stores. I'll try to get a bunch today, but thanks for thinking of it, and good luck on your mid-terms!

EEEEEHHHHHEEEEE!!!!!

I was at fabric store, just bought 2 yards of felt, as close to gold as I could find, so we could make a big sign while we're waiting, or maybe start our own Midwest version of The Flag?

and silver stars to glue on my face, AND they had all this gold Christmas ribbon on sale, so I bought some......

oh, and I was leaving I saw they have little girl cheap plastic silvery tiaras...with red flashing lights!

so this is a good time to look for accessories, people!!

I'll try to post a photo so you can see what color gold I'm talking about

Edited by leonita

eeeeehhhhheeeee!!!!!

I just bought 2 yards of felt, as close to gold as i could find, so we could make a big sign while we're waiting, or maybe start our own midwest version of the flag?

And silver stars to glue on my face, and they had all this gold christmas ribbon on sale, so i bought some......

yay!!!!

EEEEEHHHHHEEEEE!!!!!

I was at fabric store, just bought 2 yards of felt, as close to gold as I could find, so we could make a big sign while we're waiting, or maybe start our own Midwest version of The Flag?

and silver stars to glue on my face, AND they had all this gold Christmas ribbon on sale, so I bought some......

oh, and I was leaving I saw they have little girl cheap plastic silvery tiaras...with red flashing lights!

so this is a good time to look for accessories, people!!

I'll try to post a photo so you can see what color gold I'm talking about

th_003-1.jpg

My tickets arrived, but supposedly the postman took the package with him because it required a signature. lol so basically I have to skip my lunch break tomorrow so I can get the tickets. Boo @ that.

I am taking my camera. I always hide it in my messenger bag and they never check in it.

As for how I'm dressing...I'm going to dress warmly and comfortably. Jeans and a Mika shirt will do my just fine!

My tickets arrived, but supposedly the postman took the package with him because it required a signature. lol so basically I have to skip my lunch break tomorrow so I can get the tickets. Boo @ that.

I am taking my camera. I always hide it in my messenger bag and they never check in it.

As for how I'm dressing...I'm going to dress warmly and comfortably. Jeans and a Mika shirt will do my just fine!

Same here.

Not yet, I set it to record last night.. coffee first, then Mika.

Don't forget I have 50 glow bracelets I'm bringing and 12 flashing hearts! I also have glitter and stuff I'm bringing. My son told me about breaking open glowsticks and putting the insides all over a white t-shirt and how cool that looked for a black light party he went to..

Can you check on the coat check as well at Riviera? I'm hoping they have one.

TIA!

apparently they only opent he lobby/boxoffice/whatever 1 hour before show.

I listened to their LONG message, at the end they invite you to leave a message so I did, I'll let you know what I find out!

Wow I am so excited. Less than a week until show time. My first MIKA show. I have been waiting forever for this moment. This has been quite the month for firsts. Saw Kylie for the first time last week and MIKA next week. There is something about October. Last year I saw Madonna for the first time in October and the year before that I saw Cyndi Lauper.

Yikes, we haven't gotten our tickets yet.

Just watched Mika on David Letterman......what a cutie. Love seeing him on U.S. stations.

I knew that once I posted this then I would find something out. Evidentally the tix had already been here and we weren't here to sign for them. USPS said on track and confirm that they left a card to say that we could pick them up at the post but we never got a card.:sneaky2:

My mom says she'll go out and get food for us while we're queuing it up! Her back's messed up and she'll throw it out if she sits in the cold.... so i'm sending her to get us diet coke and pizza, or things of the sort. :naughty:

Aww! That's so nice!

My mom was worried that the tickets wouldn't arrive (she always thinks of the worst case scenario :aah:) so I just used the "print them yourself" option off of ticketmaster.

I can't believe the concert is only a couple days away!

pretty much me too. Have you seen the videos from Boston or letting it be a surprise for you?

I think us that are attending need to go all out and give him lots of energy!

Heck, I'm just worried I'll have too MUCH energy!! I'm so excited, I'll be bouncing off the walls! :biggrin2: