Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to class today to make up what we'd miss for Tuesday.

Then we got 24 beaded (kind of mardi gras style) golden necklaces,

3 light up heart pin thingies

and 6 golden balloons.....just in case.

Also went to the post and got our tix!!!!

We're ready to wait in line.

So are we still doing the desert thing. Didn't someone mention about getting cupcakes or something? Maybe we could attach the balloons to it and all sign a balloon or something......

Edited by Haley & Megan Meyer

Went to class today to make up what we'd miss for Tuesday.

Then we got 24 beaded (kind of mardi gras style) golden necklaces,

3 light up heart pin thingies

and 6 golden balloons.....just in case.

Also went to the post and got our tix!!!!

We're ready to wait in line.

So are we still doing the desert thing. Didn't someone mention about getting cupcakes or something? Maybe we could attach the balloons to it and all sign a balloon or something......

Hmmm maybe we should ask the Riv if they can receive that kind of a delivery? Or they would deliver it to us in the line, we attach the balloons and manage to find someone to give it to him??

I just emailed the bakery again (I HATE it when I'm offering someone business and they either ignore me or don't follow up. I can't believe in this economy people are still doing that).

She got back to me immediately... I told her I wanted some with white boxers on them....HEE HEE~

http://www.thebleedingheartbakery.com/

Edited by sarac
adding

I just emailed the bakery again (I HATE it when I'm offering someone business and they either ignore me or don't follow up. I can't believe in this economy people are still doing that).

She got back to me immediately... I told her I wanted some with white boxers on them....HEE HEE~

http://www.thebleedingheartbakery.com/

Oh my gosh how fabulous and......delicious:naughty::naughty:

Mornings people.! Are there really only 15 of us RSVP'd for this?

a) I ordered the cupcakes this a.m. 6 carrot, 6 apple spice, and 6 sprinkletini and requested white boxershorts, MIKA, and "love from Chicago" and I forget what else. If you look at their website, they are artists.

b) I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear..

c) I have to figure out what time to have them delivered, who they should be delivered to, and whether we can get (what I'm hoping) if someone wanted to add some balloons or other SMALL thing. We could get the balloons to him pre-show. Just a thought.

d) they will be delivered as being from the MFC and then what? Chicago loves you? ideas?

e) If any of you want to chip in for a tip for the delivery person, $1 or $2 would be great. No need to if you don't. Remember inside the theatre only cash...no credit cards.

My first MIKA concert.

Also, I have noticed a few tweets lately to Mika about Chicago! Good job!

a) I ordered the cupcakes this a.m. 6 carrot, 6 apple spice, and 6 sprinkletini and requested white boxershorts, MIKA, and "love from Chicago" and I forget what else. If you look at their website, they are artists.

c) I have to figure out what time to have them delivered, who they should be delivered to, and whether we can get (what I'm hoping) if someone wanted to add some balloons or other SMALL thing. We could get the balloons to him pre-show. Just a thought.

d) they will be delivered as being from the MFC and then what? Chicago loves you? ideas?

e) If any of you want to chip in for a tip for the delivery person, $1 or $2 would be great. No need to if you don't. Remember inside the theatre only cash...no credit cards.

My first MIKA concert.

Ah! It's gonna be so cute! I'm more than willing to chip in for tip/whatever else! AHhh It's gonna be so amazing.

THREE DAYS THREE DAYS THREE DAYS :aah::aah::aah::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::biggrin2::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::pbjt::pbjt::mfr_omg:

SORRY FOR THAT!

Those are cute!

Are any of you planning to buy merch? I haven't seen any pics of new stuff yet.

YES! I seriously am afraid i'm going to buy everything. What i've seen of the merch looks SO CUTE... hold on i think i have a pic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/urmusic/4011771151/in/set-72157622586390266/

You can see some of the stuff in this pic. there's a giant poster of the album cover that I want for sure.

and there's another really cute shirt I saw a picture of.

My first MIKA concert.

Wow this is going to be AWESOME!!! Yes we got yesterday half a dozen GOLD balloons so that would be awesome to attach those with the cupcakes and maybe wright something on them.

We'll definitely chip in something for the cupcakes!

YES! I seriously am afraid i'm going to buy everything. What i've seen of the merch looks SO CUTE... hold on i think i have a pic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/urmusic/4011771151/in/set-72157622586390266/

You can see some of the stuff in this pic. there's a giant poster of the album cover that I want for sure.

and there's another really cute shirt I saw a picture of.

ooooooo!!!! The merch looks FABULOUS!!!! That giant poster!!!!:wub2:

Do you all have phones to access the internet and stuff in case of twitter updates and all that jazz? We don't have so we wont be able to contact you guys anytime...except in line and stuff. We're hoping to be driving the 3 hours to Chicago on Monday night to stay and then be at the venue the next day as soon as we can.

I will probably buy a few merch items...who can resist! It's all so cute. :D

I won't be able to twitter...maybe someone else going could though!

It looks like me and my friend Claire are going. We are planning to leave at 8am on Tuesday morning, which will get us in Chicago around 2pm or so. Can't wait to see you all in line!

The show looks absolutely amazing....I think he's going to blow us away!

Do you all have phones to access the internet and stuff in case of twitter updates and all that jazz? We don't have so we wont be able to contact you guys anytime...except in line and stuff. We're hoping to be driving the 3 hours to Chicago on Monday night to stay and then be at the venue the next day as soon as we can.

I can get twitter updates on my phone, I get alerts when Mika tweets and stuff, but usually when I try to send tweets it doesn't show up on twitter until hours later.

Edit: I just sent a tweet from my phone though and it went through alright this time. I don't know. haha

Ahhh, so much plans are changing. Our dad just called, so it looks like we'll be driving up early on Tuesday morning.....he said early enough so we can wait in line.....:roftl:

We want to leave early enough to be there at noon or so. Amanda we already promised you that we'd save you and your friend a spot by us if we get there early.....if you want the spots:naughty:we don't want you to be way back in the line.

My hopes are that not much people will be lining up as early as all of us.

Aw, I bet you'll be okay if you're leaving in the morning, Twins! Thanks for still offering to save us a spot -- I imagine we'll get there later than you will really.

So I bought a really cute silver masquerade mask today for the show...I don't know if I will wear it, but I thought it would be fun to wear sometime during the show! :)