Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

We bought two fake flowers that we are going to spray paint gold to put on our pony tails. We also got some eye masks that we painted gold but don't know if we'll wear them. We bought a ton of gold bead necklaces so if anyone wants some you all can wear some.:thumb_yello:

Yeah hopefully we'll get there by noon or the 1 the latest. We live in Illinois but south so it takes around 3 to 4 hours to get up to Chicago.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We want to leave early enough to be there at noon or so. Amanda we already promised you that we'd save you and your friend a spot by us if we get there early.....if you want the spots:naughty:we don't want you to be way back in the line.

Thanks sooo much!! One of the people from my group is going to be there around one, so I'll tell her to look for you guys or, if she gets there before you, you could join with her or whatever.

I cant beleive it's all really happening. It still seems too good to be true! I can not wait to see all you guys!!!!

So I got home from camping all weekend. The first thing my mom says is, "You know what's not fair? You get to go to the Mika concert. I wanna go!! And there are still tickets left!! Would you pleeease buy me and your dad tickets?!!!" Me: :blink::blink::roftl:

She is now screaming like a little girl...oh I love her!!

Where do we line up? (I've never lined up before....lol!) Is it just right in front of the theater?

Out in the cold in front of the theatre more than likely... bundle up!

We'll probably just wander around looking for everyone else. :naughty:

I'm just gonna show up and yell- WHERE MY MFCERS AT?!?!?!

I have been getting all my stuff ready today. I made something that is really neat! I can't wait to show you all!

OOOO! I can't wait to see! I got some white face paint pen type thing today and I think i'm going to do the white triangle on the cheek like Mika's been sporting lol.

Guys just reading all of your posts is making me shiver.

Spray painted gold our flower hair clips today. I can't wait to see and meet you all. It's going to be major fun. Tried to get a bunch of stuff ready today. Was going to paint my fingernails gold but then remembered that we had junior achievement student teaching tomorrow and thought that wouldn't be a good idea.:naughty:

Went to dinner at our Grandma Fern's house tonight and we were talking about the show. Our Dad decided that he would take the ride with us and that we would take our car, which is from 1996 lol. Hold onto your seats. We were going to have the car in our "We Are Golden" fan video but we didn't have enough time to make it. But our car is completely and originally the color gold, no kidding. We've had it since high school.

Everything that we've said to our family has been, Well nothing better go wrong because Tuesday is Mika Day. Our cousin shouted at us that it isn't a national holiday!!!! We said it should be and that the world would be a better place.:naughty:

Sorry such a long post.:teehee:

I hope the whole first row will be MFCers! Lining up is deg going to be fun, cos we'll all just get to hang out there!....can't wait. :)

I really want to show you all what I made tonight, but I feel like waiting would be more fun! Hmmm...lolol!

That would be so awesome.

Is what you made something for Mika?