Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we could speed up the film to llok like we are running :naughty:

Which reminds me how are we going to work post-production of the video?

Over dub some music?

I am all for that! <kidding> I can run - beleive it or not! :aah:

YEAH . . . we have to have the Rocky theme music!!!!! (NOT eye of the tiger) :puking:

Aaahhhhhhhhh . . . . . ..

I just watched several videos of people running up the stairs like we plan to!!!! OMG! I SO can do that!!! :doh: I thought it was WAY worse!? :teehee:

THIS Is gonna be so much FUN!!! I loved watching their vids and they sucked! :roftl: LMAO!!!! I love ALL of our ideas SO far!!!! And it appears that it is SO going to work . . . no one else had any issues with security or such look pretty open and free to do whatever! And since we are gonna be using streamers and not confetti works out great! :thumb_yello:

WE NEED PEOPLE for the Flag Run.

Will you be able to get to the venue between between 10:00 & 11:00?

We'll do a little run through then off to the museum, shot it then be ready to que by noon.

I'm getting glittery leprechaun hats and streamers. The only concept for the video is most of the people running up the steps with flag meeting the couple of people who can't run the steps to sort of "award" the runners with hats and streamers and say something like "You are Golden" OR We all run the all throw streames etc.

Any ideas? Please.

hey, I could definetly do the flag run if you still need people!!:thumb_yello:

I can't beleive how F A S T time is passing!!! The BIG day is going to be here before we know it! I am SO excited!!!! :boing: I can't wait to see you all again - and to finally meet those that this will be their FIRST Mika gig EVER! Aaaahhhh - <remembers being a Mika Virgin> . . . WHAT a day/night it is going to be for yall!!!! :swoon:

Hey,

Does anyone already received the fan club Philly tickets from Sandbag?? I already got my New York ticket, but no sign from the Philly one, no e-mail notice that it was mailed, no letter with it... we're getting closer and closer to the shows and I'm officially worried :shocked:

Thanks. I wrote Sandbag and hope they clarify when the tickets are coming ASAP

Hey,

Does anyone already received the fan club Philly tickets from Sandbag?? I already got my New York ticket, but no sign from the Philly one, no e-mail notice that it was mailed, no letter with it... we're getting closer and closer to the shows and I'm officially worried :shocked:

I have been actively in touch with them. the last e-mail said they might be getting the ticket this coming Monday (10/5/09) and then they will mail them to us.

We should be getting them in 48hrs after dispatch. This is all I can say for now.