Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

Total bummer, but I wouldn't be bringing my van, but a car so van party isn't possible, as it started losing power and started making a burning rubber smell, somehow we made it home, but I don't want to risk breaking down on I-95. It was scary enough last night don't want to do that again.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm off wish me luck everyone. I'm heading out now! lol Was trying to update my Garmin but it is not letting me....so I hope everything goes smoothly.

I may be getting in contact with everyone tomorrow? To check on times and things because I will not have access to a computer from now on.

See you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

SO EXCITED!! Driving down from NYC tomorrow morning, what time is everyone showing up? What time should we be there for the flag run? Where should we meet for the flag run? Have golden shoes, special for the occasion! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!! :roftl::huglove:

SO EXCITED!! Driving down from NYC tomorrow morning, what time is everyone showing up? What time should we be there for the flag run? Where should we meet for the flag run? Have golden shoes, special for the occasion! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!! :roftl::huglove:

The Flag run was canceled. Flag never made it over here.

IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER EXCITED about tomorrow!!!! i have a quick question for everyone who went to the new york show... what was the meet and greet?!?!?! how did you guys get to do that??? will he do it in philly?? :boxed:

There's never a guarantee of an MFC meet & greet -- but Mika does usually

come outside after the show to meet with fans. Hopefully that will happen

tonight for you! :thumb_yello:

I read on twitter that Lucy and Holly were at the venue at 8 a.m. this

morning. :shocked: They've already been there 4 hours -- they must be

frozen! I hope at least that it stopped raining for them!

Have fun, all who are going! Wish I could be there!

There's never a guarantee of an MFC meet & greet -- but Mika does usually

come outside after the show to meet with fans. Hopefully that will happen

tonight for you! :thumb_yello:

I read on twitter that Lucy and Holly were at the venue at 8 a.m. this

morning. :shocked: They've already been there 4 hours -- they must be

frozen! I hope at least that it stopped raining for them!

Have fun, all who are going! Wish I could be there!

I've just seen on Twitter that Sofia and her dad are in Philly on their way to the venue, in a gold car!:thumb_yello:

What a cool way to arrive.

First day on the message board, I know, but I had to post that I'm going to the show too!

I'll be the one dressed in black and pink with lots of sparkles. Nevermind that, too general of a description. :blink: Look for my boyfriend. He'll be dressed in all black metal-type attire with a look on his face that says "Whyyyy did you drag me to a Mika concert... too much glitter. Poison!" Hahaha :roftl:

We'll be arriving late because of work. Bahh.

A head's up about the Electric Factory... expect the acoustics to be bad, the floor to be cramped and hot, and the water to be $4.00 a bottle. And don't expect to get out of there early on your life. As if traffic wasn't bad on its own! Also, ladies they make you dump the contents of your purse out and search through it, taking pens / pencils and the like. Also, they'll take pre-purchased refreshments too. They pat you down too, boys. haha

If it wouldn't be for the fact that I live in Philly, I'd seriously hate it. haha:aah:

First day on the message board, I know, but I had to post that I'm going to the show too!

I'll be the one dressed in black and pink with lots of sparkles. Nevermind that, too general of a description. :blink: Look for my boyfriend. He'll be dressed in all black metal-type attire with a look on his face that says "Whyyyy did you drag me to a Mika concert... too much glitter. Poison!" Hahaha :roftl:

We'll be arriving late because of work. Bahh.

A head's up about the Electric Factory... expect the acoustics to be bad, the floor to be cramped and hot, and the water to be $4.00 a bottle. And don't expect to get out of there early on your life. As if traffic wasn't bad on its own! Also, ladies they make you dump the contents of your purse out and search through it, taking pens / pencils and the like. Also, they'll take pre-purchased refreshments too. They pat you down too, boys. haha

If it wouldn't be for the fact that I live in Philly, I'd seriously hate it. haha:aah:

Welcome SweetbriarQueen!

I hope you & your boyfriend have a really good time.

I am sure the MFCers here will appreciate the tips.

Have fun!!:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to hear all about it.