Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

I love the video you filmed of me talking to Mika! :wub2: You can see him as he is moving down the line! :das: And I was SO brave! I was just talking away . . and after he rubbed my arm - you can (CLEARLY) hear a girl say: "show off" . . . *I use to get MAD when I watched that* but, now I am like WHATEVER! I wasn't 'showing off' I was just stating FACTS . . . WHAT a biatch! :mf_rosetinted:

LOL. You know people get jealous sometimes...specially if they are not MFCERS.

What are you planning to do this time? We have two opportunities. We better let him know that we are going to philly and to remember our faces.

I was thinking..................PM instead

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. You know people get jealous sometimes...specially if they are not MFCERS.

What are you planning to do this time? We have two opportunities. We better let him know that we are going to philly and to remember our faces.

I was thinking..................PM instead

ha ha ha - you are SO funny!!!! :teehee:

O M F G your non Mika fan friends are going to think all of us MFCers are MAD MAD MAD MAD! :teehee:

haha they already think im bonkersss!!!

so what time is everyone thinking about getting there cause i was shooting for around noon! haha i know it may sounds early but i REALLY want to get an amazing spot with the general admission

haha they already think im bonkersss!!!

so what time is everyone thinking about getting there cause i was shooting for around noon! haha i know it may sounds early but i REALLY want to get an amazing spot with the general admission

Noon sounds good to me too. And good that we will ahve Saturday to rest.

Noon sounds good to me too. And good that we will ahve Saturday to rest.

I am GLAD it is NOT 2 GA shows back to back . . . even though there is a day inbetween to rest! I am SO excited to experience a seated Mika show!!! It will be NOTHING like a seated Rufus show - that is for sure!!! :roftl:

I am GLAD it is NOT 2 GA shows back to back . . . even though there is a day inbetween to rest! I am SO excited to experience a seated Mika show!!! It will be NOTHING like a seated Rufus show - that is for sure!!! :roftl:

I am not that excited about the seated part. He got me used to GA!

I am not that excited about the seated part. He got me used to GA!

I 'think' the r e a s o n I am SO excited about a seated show is because I know that I have a GA show following that ... so, it is going to be a NICE break from the MADNESS . . . plus we FINALLY get to have a proper Meet UP before the show - and I am REALLY looking forward to that! :boing:

Soo happy! My only dilema is now to 2 rediculous outfits...

You always look lovely :biggrin2:

I 'think' the r e a s o n I am SO excited about a seated show is because I know that I have a GA show following that ... so, it is going to be a NICE break from the MADNESS . . . plus we FINALLY get to have a proper Meet UP before the show - and I am REALLY looking forward to that! :boing:

I hope everything works out well with the MEET UP.

The ONLY thing I am concerned about is how late my flight arrives!!! :shocked: Still should be OKAY - right!!!???!!!

it arrives at 2:52pm, right?

We can head straight to NYC or maybe check in the hotel near my house and then go. It is all up to you. What time do doors open?

it arrives at 2:52pm, right?

We can head straight to NYC or maybe check in the hotel near my house and then go. It is all up to you. What time do doors open?

I am pretty sure that was the time . . .

We should defo check into the hotel and then head straight over to the place .. uuummm I don't know what time doors open YET -I am assuming around 7:00 BUT what do I know :dunno:

:roftl:

I am pretty sure that was the time . . .

We should defo check into the hotel and then head straight over to the place .. uuummm I don't know what time doors open YET -I am assuming around 7:00 BUT what do I know :dunno:

:roftl:

ok. I hope I get a chance to buy some merchandise this time. I want to buy a shirt and maybe wear it for the philly show