Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should ask him what kind of cologne he wears! Bet it is too expensive for us!!!! :roftl:

I am afraid to actually ask him anything

that's why this time I didn't bother to ask for the hug I just went for it...not good...i guess

I am afraid to actually ask him anything

that's why this time I didn't bother to ask for the hug I just went for it...not good...i guess

Aaahhhhh you gotta stop being afraid of Mika! He is a harmless innocent little butterfly! :biggrin2:

So... guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but I have to say -- I've been away

for nearly a week...

Have I missed anything? Anyone talking about hotels or transportation to

and from the gig yet? I'm thinking that Washington Heights isn't

the greatest neighborhood and I don't necessarily want to be wandering

around there at night looking for a taxi... :blink:

Wrong thread Deb! This is the Philly thread. :naughty:

So... guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but I have to say -- I've been away

for nearly a week, and it's really kind of hard to find out if I've missed anything in this thread, when I have to sift through pages of chatter about unrelated things. :naughty:

Have I missed anything? Anyone talking about hotels or transportation to

and from the gig yet? I'm thinking that Washington Heights isn't

the greatest neighborhood and I don't necessarily want to be wandering

around there at night looking for a taxi... :blink:

you have not missed much lol just the usual...excited about seeing mika....We can all protect you!!

LOL! I realized it just now! Ooops! :blush-anim-cl:

OK, pretend I posted in the NYC thread...

Heading over there now... :teehee:

ha ha ha Me and Lucy do that all of the time!!! :naughty:

Nothing going on over there either! No talks of travel or the 'important' stuff!!! :roftl:

Aaahhh you must of gotten yours through TicketMaster then :doh: Yeah I have done that before with my New Kids on the Block tix :roftl: DANG you're gonna be there a whole week before the show! I wish I could have been there that long!!!! :aah:

yes i did get them from ticketmaster :( but i couldnt buy them during the pre sale on mikasounds.com i was sure if i could go :/

now since yall have been to one of his concerts what are your suggestions on what i should wear?!!?!? im trying to decide if i should go crazy and dress all funky or if i should just be normal... hahaha i dont know :/ ahhhhhhhh i really cant wait i think im annoying all the people i work with because all i talk about is mika hahaha

now since yall have been to one of his concerts what are your suggestions on what i should wear?!!?!? im trying to decide if i should go crazy and dress all funky or if i should just be normal... hahaha i dont know :/ ahhhhhhhh i really cant wait i think im annoying all the people i work with because all i talk about is mika hahaha

I briefly entertained the idea of dressing up in costume but that is no more.

So I am comfortable from the neck down, fashionable blue, Vera Wang scarf, possibly a white shirt, and my jeans.

But my face,. Will have one eye done up with some feathery fake eye lashes and glittery things.

And the girls are doing an eye also.

yes i did get them from ticketmaster :( but i couldnt buy them during the pre sale on mikasounds.com i was sure if i could go :/

Aaahhhh ALL the more reason you are going to LOVE the day!!! A whole Mika day to talk about him NON stop with others who JUST want to talk abouthim too and you will NEVER get on anyone's nerves there!!!! :roftl:

Aaahh ... personally I think you should GO ALL OUT! Get funkdified! JUST make SURE that you are a 'comfortable funky' that can be done!!!! :naughty:

Don't dress 'normal' you will feel outta place! :aah: ha ha ha not really BUT Mika does LOVE it when people go all out! And it is a more exciting experience for you all around!

I briefly entertained the idea of dressing up in costume but that is no more.

So I am comfortable from the neck down, fashionable blue, Vera Wang scarf, possibly a white shirt, and my jeans.

But my face,. Will have one eye done up with some feathery fake eye lashes and glittery things.

And the girls are doing an eye also.

Wwwhhhaaaatttttt! What happened to Alice in Wonderland? Well, what about the NYC show? Are you dressing c r a z y there? :teehee:

AHHH i really cant wait!!! and i was also thinking about getting those feathery fake eyelashes!!! i reallllllly cant wait!!! The only thing i have picked out for the concert is this black dress... im trying to decide if i should get gold leggings or some tights that have crazy colorful designs all over them... then for my hair... i have nooo idea :/ i kind of want to put jewels all over my face like that girl did on gma but i dont think that will stay on all afternoon and night so i think im gonna scratch that idea... ahhhh hahahaa

AHHH i really cant wait!!! and i was also thinking about getting those feathery fake eyelashes!!! i reallllllly cant wait!!! The only thing i have picked out for the concert is this black dress... im trying to decide if i should get gold leggings or some tights that have crazy colorful designs all over them... then for my hair... i have nooo idea :/ i kind of want to put jewels all over my face like that girl did on gma but i dont think that will stay on all afternoon and night so i think im gonna scratch that idea... ahhhh hahahaa

The eyelashes are gonna look amazing!!!! If not tights you gotta hav SOMETHING gold :roftl: . . . and I think if the jewels/glittery goo was done right it would stay no problem!!!!

We should have some <crap> there and do each other's eyes in the Q. That would be a FUN activity! :freak:

We'll bring our stuff- We have silver glitter mascara which can also be used with Q-tips to spread glitter on face.

For the MFC Flag Run

I will get streamers and some gold glittery hats.

The girls got suspenders (braces) one in glittery gold the other in silver.

We'll bring our stuff- We have silver glitter mascara which can also be used with Q-tips to spread glitter on face.

For the MFC Flag Run

I will get streamers and some gold glittery hats.

The girls got suspenders (braces) one in glittery gold the other in silver.

That sounds awesome!!! :thumb_yello:

I wanna run up the steps with the flag - I don't wanna be one of the one's waiting at the top - but, I'm not so sure I would be able to run up all those steps <without having a heartattack> :teehee:

:roftl:

WE NEED PEOPLE for the Flag Run.

Will you be able to get to the venue between between 10:00 & 11:00?

We'll do a little run through then off to the museum, shot it then be ready to que by noon.

I'm getting glittery leprechaun hats and streamers. The only concept for the video is most of the people running up the steps with flag meeting the couple of people who can't run the steps to sort of "award" the runners with hats and streamers and say something like "You are Golden" OR We all run the all throw streames etc.

Any ideas? Please.