Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to but this is GA again, isn't it? How's the area? Safe or shady?

That's what's holding me back from this one, the fact that it's GA.

I'm really getting too old to queue all day. :naughty:

But I'm thinking about it...

That's what's holding me back from this one, the fact that it's GA.

I'm really getting too old to queue all day. :naughty:

But I'm thinking about it...

I'm thinking about it too. Such short notice! Even though I have been waiting for the exact dates.

Well if no one else goes you won't need to queue. :teehee:

Very true!:wink2:

Very true!:wink2:

:naughty: Seriously there are only a handful of people in the world that precipitate the mad queuing and if they don't turn up at your gig you're fine. If a couple do turn up and everyone else decides to just ignore them and arrive at 5 it will be fine too.

(I am one of the people who gets sucked into all the mad queuing by the way so I'm not judging anyone, just telling it like it is. As Mana said in another thread no one really showed up in San Francisco last tour until late afternoon/early evening, so it is not inevitable that the queuing starts at the crack of dawn.)

The show starts at 8:00 so the doors should open by 7:00 right!!??!

. . . just anticipating the pain :teehee:

The last time I went there for MIKA. They opened the door at 7:30pm. and MIKA came out at 9:30pm. Also, the last time, the staff broke the line in two: ladies and gentlemen:shocked: I just hope they don't do it this time.

The last time I went there for MIKA. They opened the door at 7:30pm. and MIKA came out at 9:30pm. Also, the last time, the staff broke the line in two: ladies and gentlemen:shocked: I just hope they don't do it this time.

What ever it is I am R E A D Y . . . :kachinga:

haha, you've got to be kidding!?!?! Only 4 of us?? :roftl: This might be the best concert i ever went to! :teehee:

ha ha ha I WISH! I noticed on the who's going list you put Philly <THEN> NYC . . . you need to change it to NYC *then* Philly! NYC is F I R S T . . .and THANK God the seated venue is before the GA!!!!! :freak: