MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

Yeah .. great ... I can't take my friend with me because we don't know if we're going to win, and I don't think she wants to pay for a ticket (wich is totally understandable) ... :sad:

If I don't win a ticket I'm not going to Brussels. It's too far away for someone without a drivers license and my mum will kill me if I want to go with the train if I even do not have a ticket :blink:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know what you mean...but at least this way people outside Belgium get to go too :thumb_yello:

I'm trying to get my hands on tickets too:wink2: but if I don't find some...I'll still go!! :biggrin2:

To be perfectly honest, I hope all Belgian mfc-ers that want to go, get their chance first, no offence, I think you would feel the same if the gig was in holland.

If I don't win a ticket I'm not going to Brussels. It's too far away for someone without a drivers license and my mum will kill me if I want to go with the train if I even do not have a ticket :blink:

If you got 1 ticket, would you be able to go or not?

To be perfectly honest, I hope all Belgian mfc-ers that want to go, get their chance first, no offence, I think you would feel the same if the gig was in holland.

Yeah I understand :wink2: but if you have tickets...and no Belgian mfc's want them...don't forget this ducth-girl :teehee:

So C@rin@ can't come? :tears::wink2:

Btw, if we win tickets ourselves, Katrien will have a spare one left.. :wink2: But we only know that on Tuesday, so ...

So C@rin@ can't come? :tears::wink2:

All I'm saying is I would hate for Belgian mfc'ers to stand there, when other people can buy them online or something. If I were in that position I'd feel like absolute crap. :(

All I'm saying is I would hate for Belgian mfc'ers to stand there, when other people can buy them online or something. If I were in that position I'd feel like absolute crap. :(

Yeah, but where do you draw the line? It's not that black & white ..

Let's say I win myself, should I give the other ticket to a Belgian fan instead of taking C@rin@ who is (sorry, don't mean to be harsh :bleh:) ) a better friend than all the Belgians on here?

If we don't win and she wants to, shouldn't she buy a ticket because then she would take the chance from another Belgian fan?

Where do you draw the line? :boxed:

It's easy to say now: we should give the Belgian fans the first chance. But what if it was in the Netherlands and you had the day off? Wouldn't you want to be there? (it's easy to say "no" now, because it's not actually happening .. but I think it wouldn't be that black & white if it actually was happening ..).

Yeah, but where do you draw the line? It's not that black & white ..

Let's say I win myself, should I give the other ticket to a Belgian fan instead of taking C@rin@ who is (sorry, don't mean to be harsh :bleh:) ) a better friend than all the Belgians on here?

If we don't win and she wants to, shouldn't she buy a ticket because then she would take the chance from another Belgian fan?

Where do you draw the line? :boxed:

It's easy to say now: we should give the Belgian fans the first chance. But what if it was in the Netherlands and you had the day off? Wouldn't you want to be there? (it's easy to say "no" now, because it's not actually happening .. but I think it wouldn't be that black & white if it actually was happening ..).

No I'm not saying you have to pick Belgians, I'm saying that if I still win, I'll take a belgian fan, and not carina e.g. I'm just saying what I would do, not what you or anyone else should do :thumb_yello: It's the person who wins who decides. And the other thing I was talking about is that it's such a shame that people win, and then sell them on to the highest bidder, and because of that other (belgian) people who are fans and entered the comp, are losing out.

Thanks again Katrien :wub2: Without you I'd probably be one of those disappointed people.

Yeah, we have a different opinion about it ..

I prefer to take a friend, someone that I acutally know .. even if he/she isn't a Belgian fan (but a fan) in this case, over a stranger .. Bad me :teehee:

The selling-thing is another thing .. I'll never understand it I think..

Yeah, we have a different opinion about it ..

I prefer to take a friend, someone that I acutally know .. even if he/she isn't a Belgian fan (but a fan) in this case, over a stranger .. Bad me :teehee:

The selling-thing is another thing .. I'll never understand it I think..

Yup, we have different opinions, and I don't think we should have another discussion about it. It's just how it is :teehee:

There's another one.. again. I wonder if everyone won, why I didn't win :aah: I've entered as well :roftl:

Why can't we talk about it?

Because it's not an "oh my god, i love mika so much"-thing but something not that positive? If you don't want to discuss it, fine, but maybe someone else does feel like it .. Don't think it's something that shouldn't be talked about :wink2:

Have you entered the jim-mobile-thing?

Because it's not an "oh my god, i love mika so much"-thing but something not that positive? If you don't want to discuss it, fine, but maybe someone else does feel like it .. Don't think it's something that shouldn't be talked about :wink2:

I said I'm not discussing it anymore, so I won't, you can discuss it with whoever you want:thumb_yello:

And yes.

Won? No.

For me it's like this;he's only been in Belgium 3 times,he's been in Holland(I don't know but more than in Belgium,and how many times he's been to France?so much more.So for me it's like this,first choice is a Belgian MFC fan,than a Dutch MFC fan,than my friend from home,and than fans from other country's and UK and France fans last,not because i don't like them but because they had opportunities enough to see him in there own country.

That's my opinion.

For me it's like this;he's only been in Belgium 3 times,he's been in Holland(I don't know but more than in Belgium,and how many times he's been to France?so much more.So for me it's like this,first choice is a Belgian MFC fan,than a Dutch MFC fan,than my friend from home,and than fans from other country's and UK and France fans last,not because i don't like them but because they had opportunities enough to see him in there own country.

That's my opinion.

What about new dutch MFC's that never went to a Mika gig before??

It's gonne be the 4th time here and he has done 4 gigs in the Netherlands, so .. :wink2:

Based on how many times he has been to your country .. interesting.

Maybe you can also base it on how many times you've seen him?

Maybe I just shouldn't go, because I've seen him already 4 times .. and there are more people here that haven't, and they don't have a ticket atm ..

It's all so .. stupid ..

I hope the future things are only gigs where you can buy tickets, at least that's honest, you just pay for them and voila .. Or maybe that isn't honest either? Because not everyone can afford tickets .. Maybe we should let or free tickets now to people that can't afford gig-tickets?

(I'm not aiming this at anyone or anything personal .. I'm just feeling very bad about it all at the moment and I just need to get it out I guess .. )

It's gonne be the 4th time here and he has done 4 gigs in the Netherlands, so .. :wink2:

Based on how many times he has been to your country .. interesting.

Maybe you can also base it on how many times you've seen him?

Maybe I just shouldn't go, because I've seen him already 4 times .. and there are more people here that haven't, and they don't have a ticket atm ..

It's all so .. stupid ..

I hope the future things are only gigs where you can buy tickets, at least that's honest, you just pay for them and voila .. Or maybe that isn't honest either? Because not everyone can afford tickets .. Maybe we should let or free tickets now to people that can't afford gig-tickets?

(I'm not aiming this at anyone or anything personal .. I'm just feeling very bad about it all at the moment and I just need to get it out I guess .. )

I get you :wink2: I guess it's kinda stupid I didn't 'discover' him earlier :teehee:

I think that at least buying tickets is a bit less frustrating...it sucks to just depend on luck :boxed:

I feel kinda weird too...I'm trying to get some tickets to go...but now I feel as if I'm robbing a Belgian fan from going...which I'm really not doing...I just wish we could all go :tears:

I also think that the people who knew they weren't going...shouldn't have played for the tickets...

I don't know if I get permission, if my friend (an other MFC member) gets a ticket also it's easier to get permission from my parents :blink:

if I got 1 ticket, I'll try to go (maybe I get my boyfriend crazy enough to drive me to Brussels for a artist he doesn't even like :naughty:)

I get you :wink2: I guess it's kinda stupid I didn't 'discover' him earlier :teehee:

I think that at least buying tickets is a bit less frustrating...it sucks to just depend on luck :boxed:

I feel kinda weird too...I'm trying to get some tickets to go...but now I feel as if I'm robbing a Belgian fan from going...which I'm really not doing...I just wish we could all go :tears:

I also think that the people who knew they weren't going...shouldn't have played for the tickets...

Nooo!! You shouldn't feel like that ;) That was not what I personally meant at all ! The more people that are able to go the better! Especially if they're all fans what is still the most important thing :thumb_yello:

I do agree on the luck-thing, that sucks! :dunno:

I don't know if I get permission, if my friend (an other MFC member) gets a ticket also it's easier to get permission from my parents :blink:

if I got 1 ticket, I'll try to go (maybe I get my boyfriend crazy enough to drive me to Brussels for a artist he doesn't even like :naughty:)

Hmm, yep, that's quite difficult then.:boxed: I'd love to see u again tho!:thumb_yello:

What about new dutch MFC's that never went to a Mika gig before??
Still the same,sorry.

But if I now didn't had a ticket,I would feel real bad.

Imagine this;I don't have a ticket and I know he's in my own country and I can't go. That feels really bad.

Than I see people from other country's getting tickets while he is in my country!that would piss me off.

If he was in Holland,I would really like to go myself and I would feel bad too but different. when I, in that case saw that other Dutch fans got tickets,i would be happy for them and I would understand.

That's the difference for me.

If I gave my ticket to a Dutch fan here and knowing there is a Belgian fan here who couldn't go,I would feel guilty because I know how she must feel.

Hope you're not angry at me,I have nothing against you and if it was up to me,all Belgians fans, and corine, and you, would have a ticket:thumb_yello:

Hmm, yep, that's quite difficult then.:boxed: I'd love to see u again tho!:thumb_yello:

indeed, it would be nice to see you again in real life:)

how long has it been since Vorst Nationaal?

2 years? :blink:

Maybe I'll win tickets, if I do, my friend and I are going to attack my boyfriend together to make him give us a ride to Brussels :roftl: (he can't escape then)

and if I win tickets, my parents just have to give me permission, because their MINE tickets :mf_rosetinted:

No don't feel bad,It's just my opinion,and if you get your chance on having a ticket,just be happy and if I would see you in Brussels,I would be happy you could make it.

Like I said or meant to say,if it was up to me,al diehard fans from MFC would be there.

It's just what I would do if I had one spare ticket

Nooo!! You shouldn't feel like that ;) That was not what I personally meant at all ! The more people that are able to go the better! Especially if they're all fans what is still the most important thing :thumb_yello:

I do agree on the luck-thing, that sucks! :dunno:

No don't feel bad,It's just my opinion,and if you get your chance on having a ticket,just be happy and if I would see you in Brussels,I would be happy you could make it.

Like I said or meant to say,if it was up to me,al diehard fans from MFC would be there.

It's just what I would do if I had one spare ticket

Thank you :) I feel better...I hope to see you all in Brussels...I'll be going with or without tickets :biggrin2:

hopefully ..with tickets

Look, as much as I appreciate debates, I think this one is going nowhere.

Everyone's points are valid, and we can only run in circles here. Some people won, it is now up to them to decide who they wanna share their luck with, according to their own "criteria". You'll find these right, or wrong, but it doesnt matter, cause it's theirs, end of the story. If everyone starts saying "If I had ticks, then I would do this, or that", they can only make people feel guilty for their decisions and spoil their fun, which is not right, imo.

So I really hope this thread stops being about "what to do" and goes back on track before we have fights. Thanks ;)