MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

Well, actually no it doesn't feel the same... I don't know why, but I feel more relaxed than usual.

Well, I wasn't nervous the last times .. But now I don't even feel like somethings going to happen :aah::roftl:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wasn't nervous the last times .. But now I don't even feel like somethings going to happen :aah::roftl:

I'm nervous :blink:

I wasn't nervous at Vorst :blink:

Maybe it's just because the competition, maybe I can't even go :shocked:

I'm nervous :blink:

I wasn't nervous at Vorst :blink:

Maybe it's just because the competition, maybe I can't even go :shocked:

Hmm yes, that makes me worrying though .. :boxed:

Of course, I can go .. thanks to Katrien :wub2: .. but still .. kinda worrying if I need be doing it all on my own or not :teehee::aah:

Verwacht je dat wij dat weten? :lmfao:

Volgens mij is het gewoon staand trouwens :wink2:

yes! :roftl:

and I forgot to speak English :roftl:

*thinks*

IF I win tickets we'll have a little problem then:blink:

Why?

I'm going to say this in Dutch, that's easier :mf_rosetinted:

Dus mijn vriendin die normaal gezien mee gaat is dan precies 1 maand samen met haar lief, niet zo héél belangrijk zou je denken, maar haar lief komt speciaal uit leuven om haar te kunnen zien en heeft vermoedelijk een cadeau bij :blink:

Dus ze wilt ook niet zeggen van, ja, blijf maar daar, ik wil naar mika om in een rij te kunnen gaan wachten

We hebben samen vervoer, das het probleem, mss kan ze wel met de trein naar ginder, maar das nog iets te vroeg om over te beginnen, we weten nog eens niet of we gaan :blink:

And you can't come on your own?

I can take a ride with my boyfriend, but then she has to come alone, a 17years old girl alone in the train to Brussels, that's not so nice :blink:

I can take a ride with my boyfriend, but then she has to come alone, a 17years old girl alone in the train to Brussels, that's not so nice :blink:

But if she can come, why can't you wait and then come together?

I thought she wasn't able to go .. but she can go a bit later if I understand correct?

I'm freaking out:boxed:

I as the whole month working by the sea with no internet. And I heard everyday the commercial for this on the radio. And I knew what they were talking about after like one week (because the radio is so quiet at work!). So I called my mom and then she tried to get the tickets. She tried several times to contact Jim Mobile (because the sim-cards were not arriving so she couldent take part of the game). She went to 4 shops trying to contact them. She mailed several times! And that was sunday last week! And because of that stupid JimMobile we couldent take part and win the tickets :crybaby:

I went to all his gigs here, I even went to London to see him! And now that he is in my country, my city, for free, I can't go!!

I feel frustrated, nervous, stressed and completely crazy. And I don't know what to do.

I think that I'll go anyway, just to see what I can do at the moment (not much probably..) Anyone else with the same plans?

But if she can come, why can't you wait and then come together?

I thought she wasn't able to go .. but she can go a bit later if I understand correct?

Yes she can go, but if we get there at 17O'clock and it starts at 18 we'll have more bad places than if we were earlier, she wants to have good places too, so that's the problem

I as the whole month working by the sea with no internet. And I heard everyday the commercial for this on the radio. And I knew what they were talking about after like one week (because the radio is so quiet at work!). So I called my mom and then she tried to get the tickets. She tried several times to contact Jim Mobile (because the sim-cards were not arriving so she couldent take part of the game). She went to 4 shops trying to contact them. She mailed several times! And that was sunday last week! And because of that stupid JimMobile we couldent take part and win the tickets :crybaby:

I went to all his gigs here, I even went to London to see him! And now that he is in my country, my city, for free, I can't go!!

I feel frustrated, nervous, stressed and completely crazy. And I don't know what to do.

I think that I'll go anyway, just to see what I can do at the moment (not much probably..) Anyone else with the same plans?

you can buy tickets from unfair people who only sell them here (check the ticket thread)

You could enter a competition for non jim mobilers, but that's already closed now, if I don't get a call tomorrow that I've won, I can't go. I don't want to buy tickets, that's not fair

Hi,

I don't think it's a bad idea to go anyways.

I have this suspicion that there going to be people who entered the competition and won tickets but can't make it to the show.

So maybe you get in anyway.

But it's just a thought,don't be angry at me if you can't get in but if you can get there,you can always try. Je hebt een nee,een ja kan je mischien nog krijgen

Hi,

I don't think it's a bad idea to go anyways.

I have this suspicion that there going to be people who entered the competition and won tickets but can't make it to the show.

So maybe you get in anyway.

But it's just a thought,don't be angry at me if you can't get in but if you can get there,you can always try. Je hebt een nee,een ja kan je mischien nog krijgen

mijn vervoer wil niet rijden voor mischien een ja :thumbdown:

dus voor mij is morgen alles of niets, anders zou ik ook gwn naar Brussel gaan

Haven't heard anything so I suppose I haven't won?

Or was there a certain time they're gonna call people? (seems to me they do it in the morning?)

No they didn't say when unfortunately...I would assume they'd contact people in the morning as well, tho I'm not sure about that. Jim mobile contacted everyone in the late afternoon.

Haven't heard anything so I suppose I haven't won?

Or was there a certain time they're gonna call people? (seems to me they do it in the morning?)

No they didn't say when unfortunately...I would assume they'd contact people in the morning as well, tho I'm not sure about that. Jim mobile contacted everyone in the late afternoon.

Hi,

the winners for the Jim contest are announced since yesterday,i saw messages from some winners on the Jim site.

Edited by Moonlightchild