Check ouLondon Fans Mika is right now Abbey Road Studios

mgarciaterra

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, did anyone notice, that after his Glasgow radio interviews, he went right off the radar to where he was going, and he did at least 3 interviews, that no one knew about until they were due to go out.

So I guess, he was given a gag order not so say what he was doing, so this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

guilty as charged m`lord ! rose just say it ... i was the one that stopped him tweeting about his where-abouts at radio stations :naughty:

guilty as charged m`lord ! rose just say it ... i was the one that stopped him tweeting about his where-abouts at radio stations :naughty:

Nooooo!!!

I wasn't blaming you, it was them I was saying that put the block on it, so they wouldn't get slowed down.

If I'd been up there, I'd have been with you:thumb_yello:

Nooooo!!!

I wasn't blaming you, it was them I was saying that put the block on it, so they wouldn't get slowed down.

If I'd been up there, I'd have been with you:thumb_yello:

i know you would have :wink2: the thing is i just couldnt help myself i had to go , i hadnt seen him since brixton & i so wanted my songs for sorrow signed + andrew my 9 year old has been wanting to meet mika for ages sooooo i saw my chance & took it ! i`ll tell u something if mika was in such a rush why was it that we left clyde 1 after them & we ended up well infront of their car ... we were even waving at the car which had tinted windows :teehee:

I'm not really seeing the difference between going to the radio stations and going to Abbey Road. I can remember that as a teenager I felt I was living in the middle of nowhere and would never see my hero- and would never have believed that there were people who wouldn't drop everything to rush accross London to catch a glimpse.