i want to meet mika so much who else

ellen5000

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol okay, sorry :naughty:

ok sorry ppl yea i know a bit wot do you call it evil minded or somit but its a posibility and we all know that mika wont come and play at my house although that would be good and anyway i cant buy cds and stuf cuz i got no money:blink:

ok sorry ppl yea i know a bit wot do you call it evil minded or somit but its a posibility and we all know that mika wont come and play at my house although that would be good and anyway i cant buy cds and stuf cuz i got no money:blink:

it's not evil minded lol, when M.J. died it put things into perspective, for me. So I get where you're coming from.

Where are you from, can I ask?

:QUOTE=CazGirl;2489072]it's not evil minded lol, when M.J. died it put things into perspective, for me. So I get where you're coming from.

well i dont know wot its evil minded or wot who cares

i live in leicester why:blink: i dont get all that Ellen:mikaaaa...Mika:ahhhhhh thing . oh and can i ask whos m.j not to be rude

Edited by ellen5000

:QUOTE=CazGirl;2489072]it's not evil minded lol, when M.J. died it put things into perspective, for me. So I get where you're coming from.

i live in leicester why:blink:

just curious is all :thumb_yello:

I'm not really sure what's near Leicester, but I'm sure you'll go to a Mika gig at some point!

i live in leicester why:blink:

just curious is all :thumb_yello:

I'm not really sure what's near Leicester, but I'm sure you'll go to a Mika gig at some point!

well i hope so soon cuz i could die tomorrow and not see him :shocked:

thats it sick minded well i dont think i shouldnt of brought that up

I met HIM 2 times:

the first one it was after the gig in Arras (France) but I didn't talk so much with HIM cause I was toooo shy. I just signed me an autograph, I gave HIM my presents and HE tanked to me. :blush-anim-cl: HE was sooooooooooo sweet!!!! :wub2:

the second one it was last 6th of June in Milan ( before and after the gig). of course,I was always shy but then I said to myself " come on, say HM something". Ok.. I talked much more with HIM, I gave HIM my presents and the present which I made with some MFCers and I explained HIM what it was. HE was relly really nice, lovely.... MIKA!!! :wub2:

I hope to meet HIM again!!!! :wub2::wub2: