i want to meet mika so much who else

ellen5000

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met him for like, 3 seconds outside Sadler's. He's nice and sweet and polite, smiley smiley, and lovely. And twice as gorgeous in real life.

Oh me too... Outside Sadler's and then iTunes... All you've mentioned is true. He's just adorable, very patient with fans - hahaha, not always easy - really tall (but tall, not gigantic:naughty:) and slim and his eyes are darker than in the pictures. He has perfect complexion and lovely hair. He's very approachable, i.e. HE cuddled ME (not the other way round:roftl:) I wish you meet him soon and see all of the above for yourself!

Twice as gorgeous? That's it. I'm a goner. I'm going to my first ever MIKA gig and if he's twice as gorgeous in person, I'll never survive it. Good God, people, pray for me.

Oh yes, prayer's what everybody needs when meeting MIKA:naughty:

• 2 months later...

mika i want to meet you more than i want to meet my grandfather:mf_lustslow: and he is dead and i dont know the way he look hhhhhh lol:naughty:

i am talking for real

and please somebody tell me what is magpie

is it a bird or a pie:boxed: ?!

i want to know:blink:

Edited by mai.mika luv 96

I met him once and made a complete fool of myself.

I didn't get to talk with him for very long, but I was rambling on about the amazing shirts my friend made us.

I was afraid he wasn't listening due to the rest of the people screaming and trying to get his attention.

But he was in fact listening and commented on how brilliant the shirts were.

And for like a spilt second my eyes locked with his and I was just gone.

As I was walking away I sort of squeaked out an "I love you!" and he looked back up at me and gave me a smile that I will never ever forget.

Oh man :wub2:

oh my only dream is to meet mika

and if i find a magi lamp . my 3 wishes is going to be ..........

1-meeting mika

2-kissing mika

3-marry mika and have a baby from him and name hem bob cuz i know that mika love spongbob so much and he have alot of spongbo things.lol

i am not real about wish number 3 hahaha

and if i find a magi lamp . my 3 wishes is going to be ..........

1-meeting mika :mf_lustslow:

2-kissing mika:fangurl:

3-marry mika and have a baby from him:wub2: and name hem bob:naughty: cuz i know that mika love spongbob so much and he have alot of spongbob things.lol:biggrin2:

i am not real about wish number 3 hahaha:teehee

and if i find a magic lamp . my 3 wishes is going to be ..........

1-meeting mika :mf_lustslow:

2-kissing mika:fangurl:

3-marry mika and have a baby from him:wub2: and name hem bob:naughty: cuz i know that mika love spongebob so much and he have alot of spongebob things.lol:biggrin2:

i am not real about wish number 3 hahaha:teehee

I guess we got it, no need to repeat it a million times! :wink2:

hey im new and i wanna say hi i meet him after his gig in australia he looked really sleepy but he still came out to singn stuff and i also got a hug it was so amazing i was really scared and nervoues to go up him and say hii but he was so nice :mf_lustslow::wub2::hypo: i would like to meet him again and not be so scared the next time

hey im new and i wanna say hi i meet him after his gig in australia he looked really sleepy but he still came out to singn stuff and i also got a hug it was so amazing i was really scared and nervoues to go up him and say hii but he was so nice :mf_lustslow::wub2::hypo: i would like to meet him again and not be so scared the next time

Welcome!

You might want to open a thread in the Introductions section, so that everyone can get to know you and welcome you to the MFC! :thumb_yello:

Have fun!

its not your business please dont be sutch an ........

o.k

i well repeat it as much i like .

so dont jump in

يا بقرة معفنة وكمان حراميه

ههههه احلى شي اني اقدر اشتمك زي ما ابغى وما تفهمين :naughty:

Wrong answer, hun. Sorry, but it IS my business, in fact it is everyone's business. It's not pleasant to see the same message repeated many times, specially when it's not necessary to do so. :wink2: (it may be considered a bit of spamming, but I'll leave that for the mods to decide)

And btw, I just quoted your posts, didn't "take them from you", ok? :wink2:

English is not my mother language (I believe it's not yours either) but if you have any question about the forum, quoting posts, etc, I'll be glad to help.

Edited by Mary

Meeting MIKA is a great experience. :wub2: I met HIM 5 times ( once in France, 2 times in Milan before and after HIS gig, and 2 times always in Milan when HE was there for Italian X FACTOR; before and after the soundcheck) . I will never forget those moments with HIM. I wasn’t alone with HIM, of course, but it’s always like a dream metting HIM.

When I was talking with HIM (even if always for few seconds) I’ve always thought if I was dreaming….

HE’s a very lovely boy, nice and polite. He always has a big smile for her fans…. :wub2:

Every times I’ve bring HIM gifts and HE always thanked me smiling…. Every time HIS eyes met mine… And it’s in that moment that my heart beated tooooooooo hard and I was like this :blush-anim-cl: and I have no words to describe what I felt when I was in front of HIM. :blush-anim-cl:

Ah yes! Last time HE signed me an autograph with my MFC username… it was so sweet from HIM! :wub2:

MIKA IS A NICE GUY… HE’S THE BEST AND I WILL NEVER STOP TO THANK HIM FOR MAKING ME SO HAPPY!

and yes! I want to meet MIKA...again, and again, and again... :fangurl:

I wish you to meet HIM!!! :wub2:

(sorry for my bad english)

I met him once and made a complete fool of myself.

I didn't get to talk with him for very long, but I was rambling on about the amazing shirts my friend made us.

I was afraid he wasn't listening due to the rest of the people screaming and trying to get his attention.

But he was in fact listening and commented on how brilliant the shirts were.

And for like a spilt second my eyes locked with his and I was just gone.

As I was walking away I sort of squeaked out an "I love you!" and he looked back up at me and gave me a smile that I will never ever forget.

Oh man :wub2:

:wub2: I'm going :fangurl: here. I can't wait until it's my turn. I just hope I will get to meet him after the gig in March:boxed: I don't know if I can stay after:aah:

:wub2: I'm going :fangurl: here. I can't wait until it's my turn. I just hope I will get to meet him after the gig in March:boxed: I don't know if I can stay after:aah:

Well we really weren't suppose to wait.

The gig got over at 10:45ish and my friend's dad told us we were allowed to stay for a little while.

After 30 mins of waiting two of my other friends went back to the car because they were too cold and tired.

That's when my friend's dad wanted us to come back.

But we pretty much refused because then some of the band memebers started coming out so we knew his turn would come!

If you can wait after the gig, please do.

It is so worth it.

I mean I stood out in the freezing cold with a short sleeve top for like an hour and 15 mins for him.

And he was worth every single second of it. :wub2:

Well we really weren't suppose to wait.

The gig got over at 10:45ish and my friend's dad told us we were allowed to stay for a little while.

After 30 mins of waiting two of my other friends went back to the car because they were too cold and tired.

That's when my friend's dad wanted us to come back.

But we pretty much refused because then some of the band memebers started coming out so we knew his turn would come!

If you can wait after the gig, please do.

It is so worth it.

I mean I stood out in the freezing cold with a short sleeve top for like an hour and 15 mins for him.

And he was worth every single second of it. :wub2:

I so hope I can! I'd be so pissed if I couldn't wait.

I SO understand that:wub2:

• 1 year later...