i want to meet mika so much who else

ellen5000

I want to meet him too I really have so much to tell him and thank him but I think that when I see him one day (:wub2:) if I get to see him some day :emot-sad:

I will do nothing but stand there and then I'm gonna regret all my life .. I know I'm gonna mess up the moment :blink: i'm scared.. but at the same time I really really want to see him :wub2::wub2: :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

:aah:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
meeting Mika would be so amazing... but I think i might faint or something

I thought the same. But I was absolutely cold-minded, ffs...

...only because my mind refused to believe that it is real Mika, not in You Tube:naughty:

I just forgot a bit if English words and smiled like silly :mf_rosetinted:

I thought the same. But I was absolutely cold-minded, ffs...

...only because my mind refused to believe that it is real Mika, not in You Tube:naughty:

I just forgot a bit if English words and smiled like silly :mf_rosetinted:

I just read some of your posts from 2009 when you were complaining about meeting MIKA:biggrin2: big question, have you met him after all?:mf_lustslow:

Almost everyone complains about not meeting meeting (myself included) and almost everyone eventually meets him (myself included).

I am pretty sure there has never been a case of anyone fainting. :naughty:

:roftl:good to know, thanks:roftl:.I hope I'll get to meet him soon:biggrin2:

Almost everyone complains about not meeting meeting (myself included) and almost everyone eventually meets him (myself included).

I am pretty sure there has never been a case of anyone fainting. :naughty:

But lots of cases of forgetting English words and smiling like silly. :naughty: And that was just the English people......

I met Mika 4 times and always was polite with me, he smiled all the time and he answered me everything I asked and also signed pictures CDs and DVD :wub2:

He's so sweet, and has good memory, he remembered me from another gig :wub2:

I just read some of your posts from 2009 when you were complaining about meeting MIKA:biggrin2: big question, have you met him after all?:mf_lustslow:

Yes, I met him sooner than I expected. I remember spending Valentine's day reading reports about first gig of Imaginarium Tour and crying all day long.

I gathered patience and planned to wait 2-3 years :shocked: I wouldn't believe, if someone would tell me that I will see him in several months! And 2 days in a row (actully, 3 days, because M&G after 2.08 started only at night 3.08 :naughty:). Moreover, I would never believe that I would be at the same stage with him, and will meet his mother!!!!:boing:

So, miracles happen.

I met Mika 4 times and always was polite with me, he smiled all the time and he answered me everything I asked and also signed pictures CDs and DVD :wub2:

He's so sweet, and has good memory, he remembered me from another gig :wub2:

Yes, I met him sooner than I expected. I remember spending Valentine's day reading reports about first gig of Imaginarium Tour and crying all day long.

I gathered patience and planned to wait 2-3 years :shocked: I wouldn't believe, if someone would tell me that I will see him in several months! And 2 days in a row (actully, 3 days, because M&G after 2.08 started only at night 3.08 :naughty:). Moreover, I would never believe that I would be at the same stage with him, and will meet his mother!!!!:boing:

So, miracles happen.

I'm so happy for you guys:thumb_yello:. What's he like?:teehee:

Awww...shame! There are a few people who will probably have a very difficult time meeting Mika (like that girl in French Polynesia who won the EMD lyrics :aah:) but it's amazing how many people it's worked out for if they hang in there long enough. You just have to keep the faith. :wink2:

I laughed out loud 3 times while reading your comment.

You were really lucky, you've got fantastic memory. That's our dream... and I'm dreaming will be happen to me like YOU~! :roftl:

I would like to share with you my memory of my Mika-moment.

It was a truly special one. :aah:

Everyone in front of me were all so silent and when he came in front of me I started talking like crazy, because surprisingly I had no feelings at all: no goosebumps, no chills, no tears, no fears, no nothing. All I wanted was to look him in the eye.

He came there in front of me and putting aside the thought of "Oh my God he's in front of me", when he started signing I started talking:

"Hi Mika, I'm Bianca..."

Before I went on he rose his head and looked in my eyes, smiled and said

"Hi!"

Then I went on:

"I have to tell you that it's been my first gig and it's been amazing. Thank you so much"

During this he was looking at me and smiling and then he said:

"cool, you're welcome!"

I had a present for him but provided that there was this chaos around me I completely forgot to give it to him and went to my mum with my signed poster and she freaked out at me seeing me with the present still in MY hands.

I went back, told his bodygurad why I came back for and let me talk to Mika (again). I went like:

"Mika, Mika, Mika! (I will never forget how I ridiculously called him 3 times! :floor: ) "

He turned at me and smiled. Then I went on giving him the present.

"This is for you, Mika! I'm sorry, I totally forgot to give it to your earlier"

He took it and had a tendency of looking in the bag but he didn't have any spare hands so he looked back at me, smiled and said:

"Thank you so much!"

Then I went on:

"I really hope I'll see you wearing it!"

Mika: "I will, thank you!"

Me: "I gotta go, see ya!" (I'll never understand why did I say that! :aah: )

Mika: "see ya!"

This is my Mika moment which took like 30 seconds... :wub2: but it felt like forever.

The most surprising thing of it all was the look I saw in his eyes. I tell you, I have seen thousands of pictures of him but NEVER EVER saw the same look in any of them: he has the look of a genius I have never seen in anybody else's eyes before. I felt so fortunate to be looked at that way. :biggrin2:

He is tall, it's true, but provided I am a tall girl (1.83 m) I can't tell that he is THAT tall.

That's pretty much it.

Wish you best of luck with meeting him. I remember when I used to dream about meeting him so much. Used to plan what I wanted to tell to him but when I was in the queue, my mind went blank. I knew that all I wanted was to look in his eyes. (Which by the way, have the color of caramel)

What was the first time like ? :teehee:

First time I was a drowned kitten and he just kept talking and I just kept saying yes and then he said: "OOOOOOOOOOMG YOU ARE FREEZING!" And I said yes. And he said: "Don't get sick please!" And I said I'd try and then my friend said we were all staying at her place and he ordered her to give me whiskey. Even though I wasn't even old enough to legally drink Whiskey:naughty:

First time I was a drowned kitten and he just kept talking and I just kept saying yes and then he said: "OOOOOOOOOOMG YOU ARE FREEZING!" And I said yes. And he said: "Don't get sick please!" And I said I'd try and then my friend said we were all staying at her place and he ordered her to give me whiskey. Even though I wasn't even old enough to legally drink Whiskey:naughty:

It is a reason for him to remember you forever :roftl:

That's awesome.

I've seen Mika twice, but trust me, the more you see, the more you want it. Sometimes I get really sad, when I read this amazing stories about the other fans and their meetings with Mika. I just wish I could live somewhere else, where Mika and everyone are closer to me. :)

I've seen Mika twice, but trust me, the more you see, the more you want it. Sometimes I get really sad, when I read this amazing stories about the other fans and their meetings with Mika. I just wish I could live somewhere else, where Mika and everyone are closer to me. :)

I have the same feeling:hair:

Oh God.

But I prefer to see him more even if suffer more, to current situation.

And I definitely start to hate my country :boxed:

Sorry by my English...

when i see him i hide my head like an aostrich do it..

so i would prefer not see him i think that it´s a big doubt over my head...

Cause Mika its so Special that i dont like any look of him in a several or bad mood so i prefer that he only be my favourite singer in every part of the world.:mf_lustslow:attachment.php?attachmentid=8445&stc=1&d=1314270022attachment.php?attachmentid=8444&stc=1&d=1314270022

post-20706-142983696082_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer