i want to meet mika so much who else

ellen5000

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been a fan since i was 11, i dont even know if im meant to like him but i do

Oh, well that's only a year then, I've been a fan for 3 years and i'm finally getting to my first concert in a few months!

So don't worry about not meeting him or anything, because you will, and i'm sure you'll have a blast like I will! :biggrin2:

Oh, well that's only a year then, I've been a fan for 3 years and i'm finally getting to my first concert in a few months!

So don't worry about not meeting him or anything, because you will, and i'm sure you'll have a blast like I will! :biggrin2:

yea i know but something might happen (not to be grousome or ote ) but he might get ran over or someit not to be horrid i know its unlikely but its still a possibility.:blink:

yea i know but something might happen (not to be grousome or ote ) but he might get ran over or someit not to be horrid i know its unlikely but its still a possibility.:blink:

It can happen to anyone :dunno:

But I'm sure Mika will be fine for now *touch wood* so long as he stick to the green cross code :naughty:

:shocked: OMG . . . GET that thought OUTTA my head!!! :sneaky2:

:shocked:

Well, that never happened in my 3 years of complaining, :naughty:

And if you're going to live by that rule, than anything can happen to anyone at any time, and you best not leave your house! :roftl:

And if you're going to live by that rule, than anything can happen to anyone at any time, and you best not leave your house! :roftl:

yeah, you'll have to get as many mika points as you can so Mika can come to your own house and give you your own gig :naughty:

OH GAWD :doh: NOW I am scared I am going to DIE in a plane crash on the way to see Mika in NYC! :boxed:

If SO yall tell him HOW much I love him!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, you'll have to get as many mika points as you can so Mika can come to your own house and give you your own gig :naughty:

You'll end up with so much credit card debt and TBWKTM CDs and records and singles all over your bedroom you'll become a hermit and he won't want to come to your house anyways! :roftl:

I am planning to cram in as many gigs and meetings as possible, because I may die at any time. :blink:

Exactly, that's very true.

My dad's a huge fan of Elvis but regrets not flying to the US to see any of his gigs.

I don't want to have any regrets, I want to go to as many gigs as I can possibly can and have a whale of a time!

You'll end up with so much credit card debt and TBWKTM CDs and records and singles all over your bedroom you'll become a hermit and he won't want to come to your house anyways! :roftl:

hahaha he'll open the door and find a HUUUUGE wall of Mika merchandise :roftl::roftl:

Mika: I can't get in!! There's ME EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Watch her go and buy 8000 mika items to have him gig in her house :lmao:

our little scenario might become a reality lol :roftl:

Mika: *serenading to himself* BUT I SEE YOOOOOOU, BUT I SEE YOOOOOUU....and you're mighty beautiful! :das: *licks*

*hands and arms poke out through the merchandise and voice comes from the other side*

Ellen: MIIIIKAAAAA!!!!!! *pulsating and probing hands*

Mika: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

our little scenario might become a reality lol :roftl:

Mika: *serenading to himself* BUT I SEE YOOOOOOU, BUT I SEE YOOOOOUU....and you're mighty beautiful! :das: *licks*

*hands and arms poke out through the merchandise and voice comes from the other side*

Ellen: MIIIIKAAAAA!!!!!! *pulsating and probing hands*

Mika: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

:lmfao:

PULSATING - word of the day.