i want to meet mika so much who else

ellen5000

I think there comes a tipping point where it changes to a case of the more you see the less you want. I've seen Mika enough now :naughty:

I like to say hi so he can keep telling his stories about how his mentalcase fans chase him all over the world, but that's about it. There are always people that are far more excited to speak to Mika than I am at this point so I'd rather they get their turn and I keep it very brief.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a reason for him to remember you forever :roftl:

It wasn't until Eden that he couldn't ignore me any longer:roftl:

But yeah, I'm with Christine, I love to say hi to him and how are you and stuff, but I am not as excited anymore as fans who have never met him and are eager to share their life stories to him. Unless I have something I want to give to him or ask him of course:naughty:

I think there comes a tipping point where it changes to a case of the more you see the less you want. I've seen Mika enough now :naughty:

I like to say hi so he can keep telling his stories about how his mentalcase fans chase him all over the world, but that's about it. There are always people that are far more excited to speak to Mika than I am at this point so I'd rather they get their turn and I keep it very brief.

I wish I could say such a thing too :wub2::aah:

First time I was a drowned kitten and he just kept talking and I just kept saying yes and then he said: "OOOOOOOOOOMG YOU ARE FREEZING!" And I said yes. And he said: "Don't get sick please!" And I said I'd try and then my friend said we were all staying at her place and he ordered her to give me whiskey. Even though I wasn't even old enough to legally drink Whiskey:naughty:

That's a cute story :wub2:, wait, what was the legal drinking age there ?

That's so sweet :wub2:

i want to meet Mika so bad, it hurts bittersweetly to read your stories of meeting him. He seems so kind & generous to his fans :wub2:

if i ever did meet him though... if it was with other fans around I might be alright enough not to come off as a total idiot. but if it was randomly one on one, like at a shop or on the street or something, i'd probably go all "I See You" and just stare with saying a peep :teehee:

maybe if i had something to give him instead of just thanking him for his music & asking him to sign something i'd feel less awkward. i wanna make him something to express a little bit of my grattitude to him but i don't have any skills :roftl:*does her best Napoleon Dynamite impression* "Mika only wants fans who have great skills."

Almost everyone complains about not meeting meeting (myself included) and almost everyone eventually meets him (myself included).

I am pretty sure there has never been a case of anyone fainting. :naughty:

you have no idea how reassuring that is... but still :eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
who does not want to meet him ?! he is damn perfect plus divine !!!!!!!!!!!!! C%25C3%25B3pia+de+Paix%25C3%25A3o.jpg

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/d...e?cmpid=ey_url

I like your music so much thanks for the Chritsmas Songs....like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkKW0sA55fI&feature=player_embedded

Sing it . . .

http://youtu.be/XkKW0sA55fI

:chkn::mf_pain:________

Sing it . . .

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3592912&postcount=1698

i love you voice...angel.

Edited by mer