Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading an article about Mika and this made me laugh so hard! :lmfao:

"In a canalside studio complex in east London, Mika ushers me into a dimly lit room where a team of people are hunched over tables."

I've been spending too much time with my FanFic girls :roftl:

I was just reading an article about Mika and this made me laugh so hard! :lmfao:

"In a canalside studio complex in east London, Mika ushers me into a dimly lit room where a team of people are hunched over tables."

I've been spending too much time with my FanFic girls :roftl:

*sits with mouth open* *whimper* :swoon: me too

I get bored on MFC too easily. I'm only subscribed to a few threads and where there's not much going on in them I just keep reloading the page hoping for a sign of life :roftl:

i do that but i'm subsribed to loads... :blush-anim-cl: we should make thread for people who are bored or haven't had a response in ages... :naughty:

Bahahaha! :lmfao:

just saw it! WTF?!? I love it!!!

i was so disappointed they didn't put a Freddie Mercury tribute and instead they put this s*** as their logo...:sneaky2:

but yeah wtf indeed!! :lmfao:

the comp guys are somewhere laughing their asses off at those who click :naughty:

what logo?:blink:

the one on the homepage

Nah, that takes all of the fun out of it :naughty:

That's true....guess you'll just never know...:teehee:

what, the "unexplained phenomenon"? :roftl:

it's just a joke i suppose...or UFOs hacked google :lmfao:

:roftl:they're coming for us! through the internet!

my apartment smells burned cos i turned on the wrong cooking plate thingy when i was makeing tea and had some one it (cats food for later) ops!

I'm making tea too! i bought a tea pot that heats when plugged in so i can make it in my dorm room:biggrin2: