Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't of got it if it wasn't for alot of my friends begging me to get it, seriously it sucks cos everyone knows everything what goes on about you on there and some of the stuff I put on there.. it's kinda crazy! :naughty:

I want it to go away!..

my friends want me to get it but i refuse... :naughty: i will stand my ground!

I wouldn't of got it if it wasn't for alot of my friends begging me to get it, seriously it sucks cos everyone knows everything what goes on about you on there and some of the stuff I put on there.. it's kinda crazy! :naughty:

I want it to go away!..

Delete/deactive your acount or set your privacy settings so that only u can see your pics/tag them, not much you can do...

And i was forced to use FB too, i never got any pictures from my friends so literally i had to so that i could see the pics :boxed::roftl:

Delete/deactive your acount or set your privacy settings so that only u can see your pics/tag them, not much you can do...

And i was forced to use FB too, i never got any pictures from my friends so literally i had to so that i could see the pics :boxed::roftl:

Thanks for that idea of setting privacy settings on pics :thumb_yello:

..now nobody on my fb will see those pics anymore but I dunno whether it's too late or not cos it seems the talk about it has gotten out... Now I sit here and worry.. Well maybe sleep but still worry... :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'd like all of that stuff as well. I don't know what to tell you...

LOL! Well, thanks for trying. I appreciate it. :teehee: I think I'm just going to try to scrimp and budget and buy as much as possible. Who cares about savings? I'm only 16 for Pete's sake!

Yes, that was a mini-screw you! to my family.

LOL! Well, thanks for trying. I appreciate it. :teehee: I think I'm just going to try to scrimp and budget and buy as much as possible. Who cares about savings? I'm only 16 for Pete's sake!

Yes, that was a mini-screw you! to my family.

Oh, you're welcome. :cool::naughty: It's not like you spend a crapload of money all the time (or I assume so)...

Thanks for that idea of setting privacy settings on pics :thumb_yello:

..now nobody on my fb will see those pics anymore but I dunno whether it's too late or not cos it seems the talk about it has gotten out... Now I sit here and worry.. Well maybe sleep but still worry... :mf_rosetinted:

No prob! :wink2:

Just keep it cool and don't mention it :shun::naughty: