Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dang. Well, to each their own.

Ha, those look cute.

True that. I wonder what that mysterious "chicken sauce" that they have down at the local Chinese place is. It has pepper flakes, but it's more like liquid sweet and sour.

Don't they? They would solve the constant-cold-thighs problem I'm having. :naughty: I wonder.. could you wear leggings as long johns?

True that. I wonder what that mysterious "chicken sauce" that they have down at the local Chinese place is. It has pepper flakes, but it's more like liquid sweet and sour.

Don't they? They would solve the constant-cold-thighs problem I'm having. :naughty: I wonder.. could you wear leggings as long johns?

Ha, it sounds good. :aah:

I guess you could. Can't say how warm they'd be though (because their not really made to keep you warm, right?).

Ha, it sounds good. :aah:

I guess you could. Can't say how warm they'd be though (because their not really made to keep you warm, right?).

It is! I thought I was breaking my "no spicy food" rule. That is, until my sister informed it doesn't count.. because you can't taste the spice. :aah: So lame.

True that. I guess I'll try it out anyway, though they won't have the cute little patterns on them.

It is! I thought I was breaking my "no spicy food" rule. That is, until my sister informed it doesn't count.. because you can't taste the spice. :aah: So lame.

True that. I guess I'll try it out anyway, though they won't have the cute little patterns on them.

Oh, you thought you were being a rebel? :naughty:

Go for it! I don't know where you can buy cool looking long johns...:huh:

One can hope!

I know. I wish I was small, at least, so I could fit into it. But alas..

Ha, yeah. I'm sure they sell 'em somewhere though. I mean, there are things called Bumpits. So I don't see why there aren't cool long johns. :dunno:

Well, I found the ones you posted. :S

http://www.amazon.com/Ginch-Gonch-Womens-Rider-Johns/dp/B001K7JD5A/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1254547033&sr=1-37

(There are more patterns too.)

Edited by iadoremika

Ha, yeah. I'm sure they sell 'em somewhere though. I mean, there are things called Bumpits. So I don't see why there aren't cool long johns. :dunno:

LMAO! :lmao: Bumpits! Those things are hilarious!

Anyway. My father's screaming at me again. So I'm going to go read a book or something. Nice talking to you, again. :bye:

LMAO! :lmao: Bumpits! Those things are hilarious!

Anyway. My father's screaming at me again. So I'm going to go read a book or something. Nice talking to you, again. :bye:

Don't tell me you laugh at the commercials as well. :naughty::teehee:

Okay, see ya! *coughlookatabovepostcough*