Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

note to the above post: my english teacher is totally awesome :biggrin2:

she made a clip with the previous students and the background song was In any other world :groovy:

:fangurl:

:roftl: keep it up!

i wonder where bianka is.. has anyone seen her on the forum?

:blink: How the hell do I always get around the threads in which unexpectedly people are talking about me? :lmfao:

I'm HEEEREEE!!! :biggrin2:

I slept wrong and now my neck hurts :huh:

Hate it when it happens! :huh::huglove:

I just found on facebook a load of people from my school talking about me on there (I'm shocked cos I'm such a loooser at school, guess they are bored) here's what some of them were saying:

"SHE LOOKS LIKE MIKA

41 minutes ago"

"She's in love with mika. :L

38 minutes ago"

"Well, she's also opsessed with the boy in alphabet, go and have a look at her pictures. :L

33 minutes ago"

NOTE: I'm not obsessed with the "boy in alphabet" I think that person may of meant "Anders SG in Alphabeat" but still.. I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH HIM OR MIKA!!! ..Well maybe Mika... :blush-anim-cl:

I want to delete my facebook account, I hate facebook.. :mf_rosetinted:

I just found on facebook a load of people from my school talking about me on there (I'm shocked cos I'm such a loooser at school, guess they are bored) here's what some of them were saying:

"SHE LOOKS LIKE MIKA

41 minutes ago"

"She's in love with mika. :L

38 minutes ago"

"Well, she's also opsessed with the boy in alphabet, go and have a look at her pictures. :L

33 minutes ago"

NOTE: I'm not obsessed with the "boy in alphabet" I think that person may of meant "Anders SG in Alphabeat" but still.. I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH HIM OR MIKA!!! ..Well maybe Mika... :blush-anim-cl:

I want to delete my facebook account, I hate facebook.. :mf_rosetinted:

Dont delete it! In fact, they are the loser ones, look at them, they've got nothing better to do than talk about you for no sensible reason, meanwhile you're out there being awesome :wink2: It's them who's riddiculous :-)

My crazy aunt (:wub2:) proposed me a crazy trip to Dublin for the concert on the 15th of February as a present for my birthday for I'm turning 18 on that date :naughty:..She has to check if she can leave her job for a few days in that period and I'm really hoping with all my heart that we can go...I'm crossing every single finger :blush-anim-cl:

Just put batteries in my tamagotchi. IT LIVESSSSSSSS! :yay:

How cute! :blush-anim-cl:

My laptop is going to die soonish. Well,the power lead is anyway. It's a cheapy thing I got on ebay when my last one exploded (technology, eh? Not my doing at all, I swear!) but now the wire is wearing out and it's going to break. It crackled at me just now :shocked: I selotaped it in place to shut it up. Electrocution, anyone?

I was just watching Lost and Delirious online. It was starting to get so good and then it said I've already watched 65 minutes of video and I have wait 54 more minutes to watch the rest :hair:

It took me about 7 hours but I finally finished the movie! :naughty:

It was soo sad :tears: