Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to my itunes, ive listened to kids will be skeletons by mogwai -1086869944 times

:blink:

:roftl: so funny that the song is by Mogwai cos I used to have their song Summer on my iTunes and it did the exact same thing, the play count used to go crazy every time I put it on! But I think it was cos I got the mp3 off youtube and it wasn't proper or something, and it kind of confused my itunes. :teehee:

I have blisters on both of my ankles. I should start wearing taller socks with high tops

:roftl: so funny that the song is by Mogwai cos I used to have their song Summer on my iTunes and it did the exact same thing, the play count used to go crazy every time I put it on! But I think it was cos I got the mp3 off youtube and it wasn't proper or something, and it kind of confused my itunes. :teehee:

Sheree! :bye:

So I was walking down the stairs at college today and I suddenly stopped cause I felt that if I went down the last bit some sort of monster could come out of nowhere and gobble me up! It was horrifying! :shocked: But I knew I had to get down the stairs so I walked slowly listening for sign of this monster. I watched the steps as I went and it seemed to just get longer and longer and I almost started freaking out cause I thought I might have judged the distance wrong and there was too many steps to take and the monster would get me. :eek:

Then I reached the bottom. I felt safe and as though I had accomplished something massive. :biggrin2:

Yes, I'm sober :mf_rosetinted: