Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I woke up with a huge thing on my face that makes my upper lip look like it had a bad colagen injection :furious:

I had my acne over control with some expensive treatment but since I don't have money i can't buy anymore :huh:

I want a job :badmood:

Today I woke up with a huge thing on my face that makes my upper lip look like it had a bad colagen injection:furious:

I had my acne over control with some expensive treatment but since I don't have money i can't buy anymore :huh:

I want a job:badmood:

I'm sorry to hear that :( I get stuff for acne from my doctor and I agree that it's pricey!! Birth Control helps, (you're a girl right?) and if were to use any drug store products go with Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control cleanser (green bottle or tube) and use their moisturizer since its lightly medicated too. (looking at around 8$+4$=12$)Just a recommendation, I know how much acne sucks and people say its no big deal but really, when you don't have it, it really boosts up the good old confidence! I'm sure you'll get better though! Watch what you eat too :)

P.S. come to Canada, we have free health care and meds:naughty:

Yay for the Pro-D day :teehee:

I have a Pro-D too :biggrin2: No school!

Think I'll go back to bed...:roll1:

this is the first time i have seen this thread, i like it

i hope those of you that had to pee remembered to wash their hands.

:teehee:

Always! That or hand sanitizer. My mom got this hand sanitizer that smells divine. :drool: But, yeah, it always grosses me out when people don't wash/sanitize/clean their hands after using the washroom. :no: