Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always! That or hand sanitizer. My mom got this hand sanitizer that smells divine. :drool: But, yeah, it always grosses me out when people don't wash/sanitize/clean their hands after using the washroom. :no:

i know, i hate it the most when you are in a public bathroom at a store or something and you see an employee not wash their hands! ick ick ick

ooh book talk

i just finished 'bitten' 'stolen' and 'dime store magic' by Canadian author Kelley Armstrong, she is AWESOME i met her and she gave me some books to read!!!!

Apparantly some people think the town I'm from, only chavs and scene kids are from there.. NOT TRUE AT ALL!! I'm not a part of any these "social stereotypicial groups" and I lived in the town all my life... :sneaky2:

Also apparantly we all smoke expensive ciggarettes, get drunk.. AT LOT!! , have chicken in parks, race cars in carparks and we're all very posh.. That's BULL....!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Apparantly some people think the town I'm from, only chavs and scene kids are from there.. NOT TRUE AT ALL!! I'm not a part of any these "social stereotypicial groups" and I lived in the town all my life... :sneaky2:

Also apparantly we all smoke expensive ciggarettes, get drunk.. AT LOT!! , have chicken in parks, race cars in carparks and we're all very posh.. That's BULL....!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

wherre do live sweetness? :huglove::wub2:

awww, but shopping is good! :naughty: what sort of shopping, the good kind or the food kind? :roftl:

the good kind but my mum insists she has no money and i don't think i do either so it's gonna be technically window shopping... :sneaky2::naughty: i'm gonna try and find the old versions of dr dolittle and charlie and the choclate factory... :boing: amazing films!!!

wherre do live sweetness? :huglove::wub2:

the good kind but my mum insists she has no money and i don't think i do either so it's gonna be technically window shopping... :sneaky2::naughty: i'm gonna try and find the old versions of dr dolittle and charlie and the choclate factory... :boing: amazing films!!!

cool :roftl:i love the old version of charlie and the chocolate factory! amazing film :wub2:

stupid tap. or stupid me, not sure which. i put the tap on too full and it sprayed me with water :sneaky2: i have wet sleeves now and water all down the front of my shirt. :tears:

We've all been in that scenario before, it's not your fault.. Blame it the tap for spraying the water on you!! :biggrin2:

I hate showoff big heads who take my best friend and tell her what to do then get my friend to take the mick out of me being small... makes me so angry and if I had the guts to I'd probably take that girl who being a big head telling my friend what to say on in a fight but probs get beaten up... Well maybe already I'm gonna get beat up now by maybe 2 people for 2 different reasons when i go back to school.. :stretcher: not looking good...