Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just happened something strange :boxed:

I was watching my WAG video and while I was listening I felt like THAT song wasn't the WAG I'm used to listen to :boxed:

I don't know, it was like the song on my video and WAG were 2 different songs :shocked:

:bye: hi sophie!

keep your hands beside your face so if she swings you duck outwards the hit then swing your fist and it should take her by surprise. knees are also very useful. and grab hair... also you can use your heaight to your advantage by crawling through her legs and tripping her up :pinkbow: i'm not as harmless as i look...

LOL! Thanks for the tip Rainbow Girl (soz I don't your name either)

I'll defo do that depending if get a chance in the fight or get K.O'd straight out which wouldnt be a good thing at all.. :blink:

I've also asked Mika this on twitter @mikasounds can I borrow one of ur crutches to use to protect myself from a bully at school who says is gonna beat me up next tuesday?

..I delt he would tho, he needs them himself... But maybe I'll need them too if I get beaten up :mf_rosetinted::chair:

DAMN! My dad started and is now following me on Twitter!

That was the one thing that I had and my dad didn't and I could say whatever I wanted with no second thought!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! :mad3:

If I tell him I don't want him following me he'll get upset and suspicious but if I let him continue to follow me he'll be able to read everything I write cause I don't have it set to and I don't want to set it to private!

DAMN!

now I'm tempted to go in and erase every post with a swear of something he wouldn't approve of.....:mad3:

DAMN!

DAMN! My dad started and is now following me on Twitter!

That was the one thing that I had and my dad didn't and I could say whatever I wanted with no second thought!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! :mad3:

If I tell him I don't want him following me he'll get upset and suspicious but if I let him continue to follow me he'll be able to read everything I write cause I don't have it set to and I don't want to set it to private!

DAMN!

now I'm tempted to go in and erase every post with a swear of something he wouldn't approve of.....:mad3:

DAMN!

make a new account and block him from it and then start using that one, use the other one once in a while to distract him so he thinks that is your active acount

and please do not say to anyone that i gave you this advice, because i am probably old enough to be your mum. and it is not nice what i am suggesting,

i told my dad that i would block him if he got twitter. but i am an adult and live in my own place with my own kids :boxed:

anyways just a thought.

make a new account and block him from it and then start using that one, use the other one once in a while to distract him so he thinks that is your active acount

and please do not say to anyone that i gave you this advice, because i am probably old enough to be your mum. and it is not nice what i am suggesting,

i told my dad that i would block him if he got twitter. but i am an adult and live in my own place with my own kids :boxed:

anyways just a thought.

:naughty: Tempting but I'm really close to my dad. He's pratically my best friend :naughty:

He will be in after the next week and my best friend leaves.

Hmmm....maybe I'll just watch myself a little close and not curse too much. My last few tweets wern't toooo bad.

:naughty: Tempting but I'm really close to my dad. He's pratically my best friend :naughty:

He will be in after the next week and my best friend leaves.

Hmmm....maybe I'll just watch myself a little close and not curse too much. My last few tweets wern't toooo bad.

if you are close to your Dad then i think you should tell him you would prefer if he did not follow you, because you want to keep some of your life separate, and Twitter is like an interactive journal that you keep with your friends,

explain that you do not wish to keep things from him and he can ask you questions, but that you would like to keep your privacy on twitter and you hope he understands

hugs