Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

I'm fed up with this Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart dating thing!

Everyone is like "they're engaged" or "they have split up".

I'm losing my mind over it.

(That was random enough I hope.)

YAY! someone else!!!! apparently now she dumped him cos he wanted to marry her... :blink: i feel sorry for him cos he can't go anywhere without getting swamped.. i prefer Mika and Daniel Radcliffe though... :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! someone else!!!! apparently now she dumped him cos he wanted to marry her... :blink: i feel sorry for him cos he can't go anywhere without getting swamped.. i prefer Mika and Daniel Radcliffe though... :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I'm with you on the Mika. Not so much Daniel Radcliffe but he's ok.

Really bad but I LOVE Johnathan Rhys Meyers and Henry Cavill (he was the fave for being Edward Cullen for twilight, he should have been).

i prefer Tom Felton:mf_rosetinted:

but Rob is good enough:wub2:

there's no need to mention mika here right???? his position's way too high:naughty:

i prefer Tom Felton:mf_rosetinted:

but Rob is good enough:wub2:

there's no need to mention mika here right???? his position's way too high:naughty:

nope Daniel for me :mf_rosetinted: TF not bad though....

i was just making my point clear... :naughty: Mika before DR at the moment... :mf_rosetinted: