Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

yeah but being here calms me... :original:

that's exactly why. thanks! :wub2:

Alexander III... it's Russian history... :sad:

Han!!! It's seem to be so borring :sleep_1:

(Never knew a lot about Russia -_-')

Just I don't if it works for everybody, but i read my notes before going to sleep, and I don't care about what happen after, I answer the questions and hope to be right. I try not to be stressed, and do like if it had no importance. (Even for important exams) And generally that's just fine.

That's just a test. You'll be perfect.

(A lot of my friends are so scared about being wrong in a test. I'm used :aah:)

(I don't know if you have understood all I said :teehee: Sorry.)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I hate planes...my ears hurt so much when landing and the pain and discomfort last for many hours after the flight :sneaky2:

same here. I got some pills for it when I went to New York a few years ago. It still hurt, but not as bad as it usually does.

Han!!! It's seem to be so borring :sleep_1:

(Never knew a lot about Russia -_-')

Just I don't if it works for everybody, but i read my notes before going to sleep, and I don't care about what happen after, I answer the questions and hope to be right. I try not to be stressed, and do like if it had no importance. (Even for important exams) And generally that's just fine.

That's just a test. You'll be perfect.

(A lot of my friends are so scared about being wrong in a test. I'm used :aah:)

(I don't know if you have understood all I said :teehee: Sorry.)

i'm normally fine with tests... i just :surfing: right through beforehand...

i normally don't care either....

but it scares me if he's not joking about taking us off the course.... :sad:

i'll just do my best... it's all i can do...

(and yes i understood you :teehee: i think...)

OH I HATE BEING ILL!!! I've been alseep for hours, hours and hours then I miss out of everything thats fun...

I've just looked on facebook to discover some shocking news that the boy from school has a new relationship status and towards the end of the comments they are talking about me.. :blink:

How is it me if I've not even heard a single word about this, etc. and if he says this back to someone who says it's me?:

girl who says it's me: blates to sophie, you two look so cute in media :)

boy from school: WEre only friends (the girl who says it's me)! Get the just of it

girl who says it's me: its cute,

you so want her ;)

I find this amusing, IT AIN'T ME!!! :roftl:

Ah, I see! It's nice to dream (:das:) but even better that you two are friends. :pinkbow:

That's the reason why I think he won't go out with me because it could ruin our friendship.. The thing is he says things that you could interpret in more than a 'just friends' way more like 'fancies you secretly' way then the next day he might say something which you can interpret the oppisette way.. I don't understand boys :aah:

That's the reason why I think he won't go out with me because it could ruin our friendship.. The thing is he says things that you could interpret in more than a 'just friends' way more like 'fancies you secretly' way then the next day he might say something which you can interpret the oppisette way.. I don't understand boys :aah:

Mm yes. But boys are quite simple creatures. Are these things more sexual. Rather, not more sexual but more than friendly. No, that didn't make sense either. :aah:

Mm yes. But boys are quite simple creatures. Are these things more sexual. Rather, not more sexual but more than friendly. No, that didn't make sense either. :aah:

Well the things he's said which are the most 'okay then...' sorta things were:

1) He said he has some glow in the dark handcuffs and he's gonna handcuff me to him. He never did tho.. (day before halloween)

2) He said I should get a nurse costume for halloween (when we was searching for a halloween costumes and wigs, etc. on the night of halloween)

3) He said to a girl that next year when there's the year 11 school prom he's taking me not her. (last week)

Other times he's just beyond nice, if we go anywhere he walks me home then tries to call my mobile phone but keeps calling my broken one. He asks if I'm okay every 2 secs, he's always there for me (very protective, even stood up to a bully who threatened to beat me up and I didn't even ask him too) plus much more things.. :naughty: I really don't understand boys, even tho they maybe quite simple creatures...

1) He said he has some glow in the dark handcuffs and he's gonna handcuff me to him. He never did tho.. (day before halloween)

2) He said I should get a nurse costume for halloween (when we was searching for a halloween costumes and wigs, etc. on the night of halloween)

3) He said to a girl that next year when there's the year 11 school prom he's taking me not her. (last week)

Other times he's just beyond nice, if we go anywhere he walks me home then tries to call my mobile phone but keeps calling my broken one. He asks if I'm okay every 2 secs, he's always there for me (very protective, even stood up to a bully who threatened to beat me up and I didn't even ask him too) plus much more things.. :naughty: I really don't understand boys, even tho they maybe quite simple creatures...

What's the question then?! he obviously likes you...that's how it looks to me...:blink::wink2:

Hi Louise! :bye:

What's the question then?! he obviously likes you...that's how it looks to me...:blink::wink2:

Well basically I've been ill since the weekend and I've been sleeping alot and it seems I've missed out on all the action going on and I discover this boy has a new relationship status on facebook and towards the end of comments somebody says this:

girl who says it's me: blates to sophie, you two look so cute in media

boy from school: WEre only friends (the girl who says it's me)! Get the just of it

girl who says it's me: its cute,

you so want her

the thing is I reckon he does secretly fancy me but because we are good friends he's affaid of ruining the friendship between us if we went out with each other. The relationship status on facebook tho, knowing him is probably a joke..

that a sum up of what this is all about.

Boys say naughty stuff like that all the time (Study Buddy said I should wear crotchless panties for Halloween. I hope he was joking...I told him no, on more than one occassion :hair::roftl:). The amount of times I've heard about masterbation, penises or sex when hanging out with men (I can call them that :aah:) is ridonkulous.

I'm not with you two, so I can't tell if he likes you or not. But you neve know. :cheerful_h4h:

Boys say naughty stuff like that all the time (Study Buddy said I should wear crotchless panties for Halloween. I hope he was joking...I told him no, on more than one occassion :hair::roftl:). The amount of times I've heard about masterbation, penises or sex when hanging out with men (I can call them that :aah:) is ridonkulous.

I'm not with you two, so I can't tell if he likes you or not. But you neve know. :cheerful_h4h:

LOL! :naughty: boys do normally often talk and joke about those things, it's their nature to I guess..

I don''t know whether he likes me or not, most probably I'll never know. I've tried getting the answer out of him before but I couldn't and even then it was a risky chance.

I guess I'll have to be the lonely hearted girl, I guess I can probably wait until later in my life to find someone super duper special! :original:..unless the impossible turns into the possible suddenly...

LOL! :naughty: boys do normally often talk and joke about those things, it's their nature to I guess..

I don''t know whether he likes me or not, most probably I'll never know. I've tried getting the answer out of him before but I couldn't and even then it was a risky chance.

I guess I'll have to be the lonely hearted girl, I guess I can probably wait until later in my life to find someone super duper special! :original:..unless the impossible turns into the possible suddenly...

So true. :roftl:

Yeah, it's so nerve wracking asking. :teehee:

No, don't say that! But I think waiting for someone super duper special is better than taking someone not worth your time.

So true. :roftl:

Yeah, it's so nerve wracking asking. :teehee:

No, don't say that! But I think waiting for someone super duper special is better than taking someone not worth your time.

I'm trying to talk to 'that boy' right now on facebook. He's on idle tho...

I dunno whether to wait a few years or just stay searching on for nothing right now.. I'm still very young so nothing can be serious yet (even if I wanted it to be)

I might as well just live life and get my path for the future sorted out before anything like a boyfriend... Yeah, boys can wait! :naughty:I dunno how long until tho lol