Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

I helped one of my friends (he's a guy) with a presentation he has to do tomorrow about someone or something he really likes. He chose The Beatles. I could have chosen ... hmm well, I dunno who or what I would have chosen actually ...... :naughty:!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika and him in the same room would be too much! :lol3:

God! Just had the image of Mika and "My" boy looking at each other and startiing to fight, in my hotel room.

(I know I've a strange imagination, but if I try to imagine something else, I see them making love together :mf_rosetinted:)

I've got an hear totally death, and I've learned today that the only solution to my problem was to put a nail in my skull, and to put a stange and big case on it.

I don't wanna look like Frankestein. :sneaky2:

I don't know what to do.

Because if I accept I will keep it all my life, I will live all my life with a nail behind my hear. :mf_rosetinted:

This life is unfair.

And I broke my cell yersterday, I don't have enough money to buy one other, so I'm gonna have one without colorscreen. :mf_rosetinted:

Dude, It's not only my perspective on life which sucks.

My life sucks.

it started yesterday on BBC... like always... and its GREAT. Damn fun!

"british parents are more intelligent" now you know :naughty:

:roftl: i would like to test mine please!

i always meant to ask but i never did... are you danish because i think you said once that you lived in the Uk for a little... (sorry for being nosy... :blush-anim-cl:)

:roftl: i would like to test mine please!

i always meant to ask but i never did... are you danish because i think you said once that you lived in the Uk for a little... (sorry for being nosy... :blush-anim-cl:)

i live in denmark. have most of my life. but my dad (that ive never meet) is british and my mum is french/american. Yeah ive lived in the Uk.. but only for 6 months as an au pair in Nottingham. I still remember the address :blink: And DAMN i miss the YUk. been there many many times and wanna move back :thumb_yello:

I helped one of my friends (he's a guy) with a presentation he has to do tomorrow about someone or something he really likes. He chose The Beatles. I could have chosen ... hmm well, I dunno who or what I would have chosen actually ...... :naughty:!

I think 'The Beatles' is a very interesting choice your friend chose. The Beatles are probably are or one of the most influental bands ever and they do have some good songs. :thumb_yello:

When you have to do a presentation on something which is such wide ranged as something or someone, it is a tricky thing to do. I find it tough on presentations at school if we have to do it on someone or something because if if it's on someone, my obvious choice would be to choose to do it on Mika. I did it for music once, Mika doesn't go down too well. The last presentation I had to do like that, I chose to do it on Alphabeat.

I've just noticed that when I'm tired I often mention Alphabeat.. :blink:

i live in denmark. have most of my life. but my dad (that ive never meet) is british and my mum is french/american. Yeah ive lived in the Uk.. but only for 6 months as an au pair in Nottingham. I still remember the address :blink: And DAMN i miss the YUk. been there many many times and wanna move back :thumb_yello:

wow. that's wow. i hope you do move back to the UK but hopefully not nottingham... it doesn't have a good reputation... move to Newcastle!!!! :thumb_yello::naughty: or London...

I think 'The Beatles' is a very interesting choice your friend chose. The Beatles are probably are or one of the most influental bands ever and they do have some good songs. :thumb_yello:

When you have to do a presentation on something which is such wide ranged as something or someone, it is a tricky thing to do. I find it tough on presentations at school if we have to do it on someone or something because if if it's on someone, my obvious choice would be to choose to do it on Mika. I did it for music once, Mika doesn't go down too well. The last presentation I had to do like that, I chose to do it on Alphabeat.

I've just noticed that when I'm tired I often mention Alphabeat.. :blink:

i'm not very knowledgable on the Beatles :blush-anim-cl:

i was amazingly surprised that when i mentioned that i was going to see Mika to some of the group i work with in my music class they said he was a really good musician :blink: i was like 'didn't expect that then!' then i joked to the guy in our group who was playing the piano that he should play Grace Kelly :naughty: he tried but he couldn't :teehee:

unfortunatley i've never had to do a presentation in music :sad:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

wow. that's wow. i hope you do move back to the UK but hopefully not nottingham... it doesn't have a good reputation... move to Newcastle!!!! :thumb_yello::naughty: or London...

I miss London. Would love to check out Newcastle :thumb_yello: I have thought a lot about going back as an au pair or just something else, but im too old to be an au pair and dont think many wants one with epilepsy too :blink: Find a fam. over there that i can trust and stay at for some time would be GREAT!

God! Just had the image of Mika and "My" boy looking at each other and startiing to fight, in my hotel room.

(I know I've a strange imagination, but if I try to imagine something else, I see them making love together :mf_rosetinted:)

Your imagination sounds perfectly normal to me! :thumb_yello:

I have a image in my head now of Mika and TBFS 'making love together' because of what said, I actually thank you for it!!... :wink2::naughty:

i'm not very knowledgable on the Beatles :blush-anim-cl:

i was amazingly surprised that when i mentioned that i was going to see Mika to some of the group i work with in my music class they said he was a really good musician :blink: i was like 'didn't expect that then!' then i joked to the guy in our group who was playing the piano that he should play Grace Kelly :naughty: he tried but he couldn't :teehee:

unfortunatley i've never had to do a presentation in music :sad:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't do music anymore at school as I dropped it when I chose my options for what I'm doing now for GCSE. The only reason I didn't take the subject was because the music teacher she always kept making Mika references to me because of the presentation I did in year 8 on a favorite musician or band. She never dropped it and I think tbh everybody's impression on me at my school it is if one word they can connect to me it would be Mika. I'm known as the Mika kid! :thumb_yello:

If your music class is alright with Mika and you get the chance to do a presentation on him, go for it!!! If in my case, might not of been the smartest of ideas.. :aah:

I don't do music anymore at school as I dropped it when I chose my options for what I'm doing now for GCSE. The only reason I didn't take the subject was because the music teacher she always kept making Mika references to me because of the presentation I did in year 8 on a favorite musician or band. She never dropped it and I think tbh everybody's impression on me at my school it is if one word they can connect to me it would be Mika. I'm known as the Mika kid! :thumb_yello:

If your music class is alright with Mika and you get the chance to do a presentation on him, go for it!!! If in my case, might not of been the smartest of ideas.. :aah:

i don't actually take music... i take Performance Studies at A-level :wink2: i kinda had no choice whether to take it or not... :naughty:

i hope i do get to do presentation *crosses fingers* :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

come to my school!!!! :biggrin2: it would be awesome!!! :boing: