Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

yeah, that usually does work... stupid out of ear headphones that i have!

i want some chocolate :roftl:

I HAD THE SAME THE OTHER DAY!!.. I wanted chocolate too but then suddenly God answered my prayers when everybody just started randomly offering me chocolate! :biggrin2:

Yeah I remember I had cramps one time so badly I would scream and hunch over sofa arms for hours. :roftl:

I get it that nearly every month.. I know the feeling very well... I have these tablet things for it..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAD THE SAME THE OTHER DAY!!.. I wanted chocolate too but then suddenly God answered my prayers when everybody just started randomly offering me chocolate! :biggrin2:

I get it that nearly every month.. I know the feeling very well... I have these tablet things for it..

Lucky :roftl: there is only my sisters chocolate.. and they are just plain chocolate.

I have that. So irritating. Then I'm at school and I get these awful pains and the teachers don't even care. :sneaky2::teehee:

I have a story about pains and being stuck at school.. It was one of the worst days at school and there's been alot of bad days of school for me... I won't go into it but it was terrible!!!!! :crybaby:

yay! more than Mika? ok, I'm joking :naughty:

Well at my school I think Jedward are loved moe than Mika, especially what somebody said about Mika in maths yesterday. It made me angry so much I nearly got up and gave the person who said that comment a fricking slap!! no-one calls Mika what they called Mika... GRRRRR!!!!

nooo! i love stacy but if she wins then that will be 3 years of winners with the same type of voice! :roftl:

:shocked: hahaha your so right!! hahaha didnt think of that :naughty:

i only want her to win coz shes from dagenham, she lives down the road from me. its mad, in shop windows you got everyone saying vote stacey.

good luck to her!! :wub2:

i hated the twins but now i love them think they r so funny :roftl:

and be so funny if they win :naughty:

:shocked: hahaha your so right!! hahaha didnt think of that :naughty:

i only want her to win coz shes from dagenham, she lives down the road from me. its mad, in shop windows you got everyone saying vote stacey.

good luck to her!! :wub2:

i hated the twins but now i love them think they r so funny :roftl:

and be so funny if they win :naughty:

:roftl:

mine :biggrin2: i love them...... maybe even more than _ _ _ _ :shocked: