Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove:

i went out to walk the dog in the morning....

i got to the bottom of the drive before realising i had no dog with me :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! :naughty::roftl::biggrin2: That's the funniest thing I've heard today!

I went to school without schoolbag on friday :mf_rosetinted:

I've done that one before... It's rubbish when you not allowed to go back home and get it either! :aah:

I've done that one before... It's rubbish when you not allowed to go back home and get it either! :aah:

i've actually done that twice... :mf_rosetinted: didn't get as far as the end of the drive the second time...

never done that! :naughty:

i've actually done that twice... :mf_rosetinted: didn't get as far as the end of the drive the second time...

never done that! :naughty:

haha dont try! :roftl: Youre gonna have bad day cuz all teachers will want to give you detention and be mean to you :sneaky2:

Yeah it is...I had a bad bad day :aah:

hey !!!

Muse's gig in 20 hours. :boing:

I just can't wait, don't want to sleep...

Hope everybody is alright.

I've seen New Moon tonight, It's so bad, I just slept during the movie. :mf_rosetinted:

There's only one good man in it Eric :wub2: (Justin chon^^).

Gotta Go. (I don't have internet until Wednesday. I'm gonna die.)

Im listening to long long long rant about New Moon the movie...*bangs her head on the desk* *bangs a little harder*

New Moon is all I've heard all week spoken at school, alot of people at school was shocked to hear I hadn't seen Twilight when they asked if I was gonna see New Moon... I need to still see the 1st one before I see that!!! :aah:

New Moon is all I've heard all week spoken at school, alot of people at school was shocked to hear I hadn't seen Twilight when they asked if I was gonna see New Moon... I need to still see the 1st one before I see that!!! :aah:

:lmfao: I acually read all the books and even have them and i liked the books alot, i spent 5 days reading them, not going out of the bed.

But I first saw the movie and I liked it kinda till the books...then i thought its suckish...

but i never had this obssesion with it and i do not think RP is the sexiest man in the world! I think hes acually pretty ugly...:aah:

:lmfao: I acually read all the books and even have them and i liked the books alot, i spent 5 days reading them, not going out of the bed.

But I first saw the movie and I liked it kinda till the books...then i thought its suckish...

but i never had this obssesion with it and i do not think RP is the sexiest man in the world! I think hes acually pretty ugly...:aah:

I know, RP is NO WAY the sexiest man in the world! I've seen him on TV, hard not to in this current case of New Moon fever. I don't think he's attactive personally.

I need to see the movie but again always with movies that also have books, the books always gonna have more detail in it than the movie does. It's because they don't have the time when making it to fit every single little part in.

I know, RP is NO WAY the sexiest man in the world! I've seen him on TV, hard not to in this current case of New Moon fever. I don't think he's attactive personally.

I need to see the movie but again always with movies that also have books, the books always gonna have more detail in it than the movie does. It's because they don't have the time when making it to fit every single little part in.

my mum watched twilight with me once, saw RP, turned to me and said 'i think you're better sticking with Daniel Radcliffe' :naughty:

and on that note.. night night! xxxxxxxxx :huglove: