Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends keep pretending they don't care. :mf_rosetinted: I know they're interested in Mika's ankle and eye patch and the position he sleeps in and what he thinks of the IKEA. :mf_rosetinted:

I get the "Ugh" from people when I start talking about mika :naughty:

Exactly, everybody secretly has interest in Mika. My friend who says "Oh Lord" actually aditted to me just the other day that she fancied Mika in the "Making of WAG vid" where he's sitting there with his hair and goggles over his eyes.. There's no doubt about it that everyboy likes Mika, whether his music, him or in our cases both! :thumb_yello: Saying things like "Ugh" or "Oh Lord" is just because they are trying to cover up the truth... WHY!?

I love it when she chokes me in the backseat of a riverboat :mf_rosetinted:

I love that song = She's my man. Scissor Sisters are a great band! :biggrin2:

I had a PAIN in my nostril. :naughty:

Oh sorry, I thought you meant you had growning pains in your nose! :roftl:

:roftl:

Everyone wants to watch it!

:roftl: so you don't like it though? :aah:

Exactly, everybody secretly has interest in Mika. My friend who says "Oh Lord" actually aditted to me just the other day that she fancied Mika in the "Making of WAG vid" where he's sitting there with his hair and goggles over his eyes.. There's no doubt about it that everyboy likes Mika, whether his music, him or in our cases both! :thumb_yello: Saying things like "Ugh" or "Oh Lord" is just because they are trying to cover up the truth... WHY!?

Yeah, I don't see how you could hate Mika :aah:

I'm so angry !!!!

My mum doesn't allow me to go to see Muse at the Stade de France in Paris, Just beacause I have my diploma like 10 days after.

:crybaby:

I just wanna cry,

I know it's ridiculous.

But I just felt alive during the show sunday, I wanna feel alive again.

Here, my life is like dead...

I hate this.

I feel like life is not this waking up at the same hour every morning, go to school, go to bed...

This is life, meeting new people, laughing and feel free...

ehc3rk.jpg

People, I'm addicted to concerts...

I need it.

I want it.

It's my drug.