Get We Are Golden Into the Top 3 on iTunes

Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

hi everybody!! as mika said last year when WAG was out he would do a naked vlog,and unluckily the song didn´t top,what do you think if we all tweet mika:

"Mika what about if we get kick ass into the top 3 on itunes and you deffo do a naked vlog?"

I´m sure he won´t do a naked vlog even the song gets the oscar!! but perhaps he offers anything else,any other kind of vlog.

what do you think??

hi everybody!! as mika said last year when WAG was out he would do a naked vlog,and unluckily the song didn´t top,what do you think if we all tweet mika:

"Mika what about if we get kick ass into the top 3 on itunes and you deffo do a naked vlog?"

I´m sure he won´t do a naked vlog even the song gets the oscar!! but perhaps he offers anything else,any other kind of vlog.

what do you think??

Im in!!!! :thumb_yello: Wanna get Kick Ass onto the top 3 and i still hope for the vlog :naughty: But count me in... will try and get friends ect. it!

lol interesting idea

if he gets to number 1 i say he has to do a vlog where he at least dances aroun in his underwear a la we are golden style :wink2: now THAT would be nice!!!:wub2::biggrin2:

thank you!! so there are many people in!! we have to set a day for tweet him at the same time,so he probably read at last one of our tweets!!!

what do you think??

frankly, i'd rather he'd concentrate on touring, staying healthy, sleeping properly and relaxing as much as possible during his tour. he can vlog all he wants after the tour is over. i mean, it's not like we are not seeing plenty of video footage of him.

but i'd love to see kick-ass go up the chart though :thumb_yello:

frankly, i'd rather he'd concentrate on touring, staying healthy, sleeping properly and relaxing as much as possible during his tour. he can vlog all he wants after the tour is over. i mean, it's not like we are not seeing plenty of video footage of him.

but i'd love to see kick-ass go up the chart though :thumb_yello:

coulnt agree more. if he goes into hibernation like he did when he made tbwktm, thats when we want vlogs :roftl:

Glad theres some peeps that wont.... :naughty:

i wouldn't really want to see mika naked anyway.. it would ruin my respect for him.

in the first post was said we don´t expect him to be naked,(i thought it was clear) just wanted an answer from him involving himself with us would had been enough.

but don´t mind,talked with DA and the idea was off.

won´t tweet anything :thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...

Eh.. I'm actually glad that didn't happen, to tell the truth. I don't know if he meant just stripping down to his underwear or going all the way, being totally in the nude. If the latter, it would have really trashed his image, so I think it's a good thing he didn't do it. Just my opinion.:wink2:

Eh.. I'm actually glad that didn't happen, to tell the truth. I don't know if he meant just stripping down to his underwear or going all the way, being totally in the nude. If the latter, it would have really trashed his image, so I think it's a good thing he didn't do it. Just my opinion.:wink2:

he would never get nude!!!!