Help to learn about the guy from the pub

Lena

One Russian girl was on Mika's party in Ground Floor Bar

She liked one guy. But she was ashamed to get acquainted. I do not know, probably they smiled each other) . I dont know. But now she pity that has not approached to him. And she wishes to know his name. And in general... to know him. Who of you knows how it is possible for her to help?

Here this guy, with a small beard, near to Mika. Not what bald grandfather. It not a joke)

8fa77f2bf7c5.jpg

By the way, she too did photos. But I cannot find this thread that to add them

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall hope, somebody knows. And the day after tomorrow I shall come to read through. I should go for work. It is necessary to the girl to help)

Here her photos. She promised to add. But yet I do not see others new.

Her name is Victoria.

8468b3d69243.jpg

e5561e2ed5a2.jpg

a6418a7c222c.jpg

6b3ad148b1f7.jpg

5c5ab0b989e1.jpg

50b5ae38193e.jpg

247c96cafcd8.jpg

ae3ebfe61ff0.jpg

b1abe18de0f5.jpg

4f7ebac564bd.jpg

ae9684f8aa74.jpg

c02028053e2a.jpg

Sometimes I am surprised... This word is a joke??? That translation which I know means very rough curse. And every man in Russia will kill if any so will call to him

"Bugger" was not the joke. Nat was just cursing because ewokwicket used her joke first, before she could tell it herself.

Thanks for posting Victoria's photos.

The people at the party are probably asleep now so maybe they can tell you more tomorrow.

Honestly I think I'd knock Mika out of the way to get to this guy. :teehee:

Mika who? I only have eyes for the bloke in the cap.

I shall hope, somebody knows. And the day after tomorrow I shall come to read through. I should go for work. It is necessary to the girl to help)

Here her photos. She promised to add. But yet I do not see others new.

Her name is Victoria.

ae9684f8aa74.jpg

c02028053e2a.jpg

I love these, especially the last one :wub2:

"Bugger" was not the joke. Nat was just cursing because ewokwicket used her joke first, before she could tell it herself.

Thanks for posting Victoria's photos.

The people at the party are probably asleep now so maybe they can tell you more tomorrow.

All right, about "bugger" I shall keep silent. I do not understand similar words to address of Mika. And many other things of words which I here meet...

I shall wait .Вернее the girl will wait. I have told her, that I shall ask.

Sometimes I am surprised... This word is a joke??? That translation which I know means very rough curse. And every man in Russia will kill if any so will call to him

It does have a coarse meaning, and you wouldn't call someone that in jest unless you knew them very well.

In this instance, it is just a stronger form of "Bother!" - just a word which indicates frustration.:thumb_yello:

All right, about "bugger" I shall keep silent. I do not understand similar words to address of Mika. And many other things of words which I here meet...

Don't worry, it had nothing to do with Mika at all, she was just making a curse word! :teehee:

It does have a coarse meaning, and you wouldn't call someone that in jest unless you knew them very well.

In this instance, it is just a stronger form of "Bother!" - just a word which indicates frustration.:thumb_yello:

Clearly). I have not noticed