Mika literally to walk in Michael Jackson's shoes

Lollipop Love

I doubt any of the children use that size just yet and they'll be out of fashion before they grow into them :dunno:

I didn´t mean that they would wear the shoes :roftl:

I meant that they belong to them because they were his father´s shoes, you know?

But if the things is that Louboutin wants to use the designs with Mika, i agree. I was seeing the problem with Mika wearing MJ´s shoes, if you get hat i mean (mostly because they probably wouldn´t fit to mika´s feet XD)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn´t mean that they would wear the shoes :roftl:

I meant that they belong to them because they were his father´s shoes, you know?

But if the things is that Louboutin wants to use the designs with Mika, i agree. I was seeing the problem with Mika wearing MJ´s shoes, if you get hat i mean (mostly because they probably wouldn´t fit to mika´s feet XD)

With the ammount of rubbish they already have, I doubt they're gonna miss a pair of shoes... might be wrong of course, but :blink: I don't see any problem whatsoever with Mika wearing the shoes if he can somehow get his feet into them - at least they wouldn't just collect dust somewhere then :teehee:

With the ammount of rubbish they already have, I doubt they're gonna miss a pair of shoes... might be wrong of course, but :blink: I don't see any problem whatsoever with Mika wearing the shoes if he can somehow get his feet into them - at least they wouldn't just collect dust somewhere then :teehee:

You´re right but i´m a sucky sentimentalist :naughty:

ermmmmm...

i didn`t expect to read that.. i didn`t even know that MJ would wear Louboutin shoes :boxed:

"Then again, who knows, it might give me some magic power to help me dance rather than just jumping around the stage like an idiot."

:lmfao:

i love when he jumps around like an idiot :wub2:

`

MJ and Mika have the same size?? :boxed:

I don't know if this story is true or not but this thread is hysterical. Half-assed stalker-fan *falls on the floor snickering*

That it is. You guys never fail to entertain me. :naughty:

Did Christian also make Mika's gold shoes? I tried googling, but I'm also a half-assed fan and couldn't come up with anything.

That it is. You guys never fail to entertain me. :naughty:

Did Christian also make Mika's gold shoes? I tried googling, but I'm also a half-assed fan and couldn't come up with anything.

You've got me. he does have lovely shoes thoguh. I keep telling myself one day it will make sense why I fuss of my favorites man-candy(IE mika) clothing/shoes when I can't be bothered enough to own more than two pairs of shoes at time of my own.

You've got me. he does have lovely shoes thoguh. I keep telling myself one day it will make sense why I fuss of my favorites man-candy(IE mika) clothing/shoes when I can't be bothered enough to own more than two pairs of shoes at time of my own.

:naughty: Me neither.

I think it might be a bit true.

Maybe Louboutin was wearing bad shoes :das:

Can people make up quotes for gossip?

From what I understand this is illegal?

What do you mean, "wearing bad shoes"?

I don't think it's illegal. Doesn't it fit in to the "freedom of speech" sort of thing?

Isn't it true? I think he mentions it in the video from the link on the first page of this thread! :thumb_yello:

Does he? Must check that out. Do they fit? I'm at a total loss when it comes to international shoe sizing.

:naughty: Me neither.

What do you mean, "wearing bad shoes"?

I don't think it's illegal. Doesn't it fit in to the "freedom of speech" sort of thing?

Does he? Must check that out. Do they fit? I'm at a total loss when it comes to international shoe sizing.

I was trying to say that as a shoe designer, C was wearing... How can I explain it?

Like shoes that are kind of WRONG. Like he was wearing shoes that were faulty, too big/small... That kind of thing so he stepped on her dress.

Forget it :doh:

No, that's not freedom of speech, it's putting words in someone else's (in this case Mika's) mouth. Saying he said it and if it's not true then that's kind of like defamation I think.

Like if I said bitter.icarus said "I hate Mika! He's so bisexual!" then that's not freedom of speech because in putting speech marks around it, I have given faulse proof that you said it.

Does that make sense? :dunno:

I was trying to say that as a shoe designer, C was wearing... How can I explain it?

Like shoes that are kind of WRONG. Like he was wearing shoes that were faulty, too big/small... That kind of thing so he stepped on her dress.

No, that's not freedom of speech, it's putting words in someone else's (in this case Mika's) mouth. Saying he said it and if it's not true then that's kind of like defamation I think.

Like if I said bitter.icarus said "I hate Mika! He's so bisexual!" then that's not freedom of speech because in putting speech marks around it, I have given faulse proof that you said it.

Oh, that's funny! :roftl:

Oh, I see. Hmm. Yeah, that does seem wrong. I dunno. :dunno:

Libel and Slander you mean. depending on weather it was writtin or spoken.

Oh, that's funny! :roftl:

Oh, I see. Hmm. Yeah, that does seem wrong. I dunno. :dunno:

I was trying to be funny but I thought I'd failed!

YAY! I'm not a faliure! :bleh:

Libel and Slander you mean. depending on weather it was writtin or spoken.

From good ole' wiki:

Slander and libel

The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of slander (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech) and libel[4][5] (harmful statement in a fixed medium, especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast), each of which gives a common law right of action.

"Defamation" is the general term used internationally, and is used in this article where it is not necessary to distinguish between "slander" and "libel". Libel and slander both require publication.[6] The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander. If it is published in more durable form, for example in written words, film, compact disc (CD), DVD, blogging and the like, then it is considered libel." The debate whether Internet blogs or Bulletin Boards are publishers is a key subject being addressed, whereas an Internet based community is more akin to conversations in a bar or pub, with content being written as an ongoing dialog which is generally not edited or regulated such as in the publishing industry

I'll let you all be the judges of that because my experience with law jargin is based solely on my mother's university lectures that I had to sit through at ages 10 and 11 where they discussed commercial law and the likes.

I took notes as my mother slept off her late nights and hangovers :wink2:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl