mari62

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The poor chicken is floating in the blue!:roftl:

On your signatur!!!!!!!

I had to add that because it wasn't really looking good when you couldn't see the chicken in my post!:naughty:

Eh, I no understand? What :shocked: My chicken? Where? something wrong with the bg? :aah: copied the color from a screencap, does it look wrong for you?

Ohmygod.

Thank you so much for posting this. I can't tell you how much I love this. I love it so much. This guy is a neverending source of inspiration. Not that I hadn't known this before.

I love his making of stories. They're such an enrichment to the already brilliant final outcomes of his brain circus.

*sigh* give_heart.gif

I love it too!!! :aah:

I was wondering why I was so :wub2: about another in a massive bunch of interviews, but hearing him talk about this song is somehow so special. :wub2:

EDIT: Okay I've watched it back and figured it out. It's when he starts playing and singing. It's just SO GOOD my brain can't process how good it is. :aah:

Dear Mika. Please do an acoustic tour. And so we're clear, I mean you and a piano. Martin can maybe join in for a song or two. No trash can acoustics though, save those for the big tour. :roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

EDIT: Okay I've watched it back and figured it out. It's when he starts playing and singing. It's just SO GOOD my brain can't process how good it is. :aah:

Dear Mika. Please do an acoustic tour. And so we're clear, I mean you and a piano. Martin can maybe join in for a song or two. No trash can acoustics though, save those for the big tour. :roftl:

:roftl: love how you express yr feelings .... and we know exactly what u mean :wub2::aah:

Nothing more to say. Or wait...

:biggrin2:

The one of BIOTG

VIDEO: Mika Explains "Blame It On The Girls"

09/22/09

Strange but true: Perez Hilton-approved pop singer Mika wrote his very first song after hearing Nirvana's Heart-Shaped Box. But now he's found inspiration in real life: specifically, he wrote his handclap-heavy new single, "Blame It On The Girls," after witnessing a flirty gent in London hit on his younger sister. Hear the singer born Michael Penniman detail the full origin of the song in this Buzznet clip, and see if the new album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, doesn't get your toes tapping.

http://soundsofbuzz.com/coca-cola/wp-content/plugins/buzz-slideshow/slideshow.php?s=http://soundsofbuzz.com/coca-cola/2009/09/video-mika-explains-blame-it-on-the-girls/&guid=15081&token=sob

I love how we find one at a time...

I'm afraid the link doesn't work :no:

I doesnt work for me either:blink:

I hope we can find the right link and maybe little videos like these where he explains all the new songs. I've bee watching the blue eyes one again and again. Love how he finds everyday things like the lost & found department of the underground inspiring and the way he plays the piano is just :wub2:

The Amelie reference made me smile, it's one of my fave films.

I'm afraid the link doesn't work :no:

I doesnt work for me either:blink:

I hope we can find the right link and maybe little videos like these where he explains all the new songs. I've bee watching the blue eyes one again and again. Love how he finds everyday things like the lost & found department of the underground inspiring and the way he plays the piano is just :wub2:

The Amelie reference made me smile, it's one of my fave films.

You serious?? That sucks cause I couldn't download the vid either! :sneaky2: Let me look again.

Edit: I think it's something wrong with their site because it doesn't work at all, here's the twitter http://twitter.com/soundsofbuzz

doesn't work for me either

Okay, I'll do a quick summary:

Mika and his sister were walking on the street, when this posh guy that was talking/screaming in his cellphone passed by and his sister looked at him and that guy was all :das: flirty flirty. Which pissed Mika off apparently? :aah: And when the guy had passed his sister said: "Oh poor pretty boy!" (or something like that). Which gave Mika the idea to create this song about this guy that had everything and still wasn't happy. And then he talked a bit about the clapping etc.

Maybe this was already known via other interviews, I dunno, it's so hard to keep track. Anyways, hope they get their site up and running again soon! :thumb_yello:

Mika and his sister were walking on the street, when this posh guy that was talking/screaming in his cellphone passed by and his sister looked at him and that guy was all :das: flirty flirty. Which pissed Mika off apparently? :aah: And when the guy had passed his sister said: "Oh poor pretty boy!" (or something like that). Which gave Mika the idea to create this song about this guy that had everything and still wasn't happy. And then he talked a bit about the clapping etc.

Maybe this was already known via other interviews, I dunno, it's so hard to keep track. Anyways, hope they get their site up and running again soon! :thumb_yello:

oh very interesting story!! hope their site will be up again soon.

I found the video at another location, http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/videos/mika/78082471/mika-talks-blame-girls/

I've downloaded it as well, just in case :aah:

thank you hun!! :huglove:

its brand new for us! :wub2: