*M A G I C* Restored

HollyD

Mika is SO magical. :fangurl: <as if that is n e w s> :rolls_eyes:

I have been in some sort of FUNK, under a black cloud, getting sucked into the darker side of the MFC (YES there is a dark side) if you have never experienced it DON'T go there, it isn't pretty - and there are NO rainbows. I repeat there are NO rainbows {just cookies}. :mf_rosetinted: Getting all caught up in all of the negative c r a p . . . and momentarily forgetting the magic - and how to use it for the positive. I guess my well was running dry, I was even considering leaving the MFC all together to escape the <issues> *for lack of a much better -STRONGER- word. :teehee:

BUT TODAY - I held *M A G I C* in the palm of my hands!

I had to drive over an hour just to get the album, but BELIEVE me when I say . . .I would have traveled to the next state if it could not be found in Florida! :freak:

I listened to to it on my drive back . . . and all the MAGIC came back. I remember NOW - all of the things I seemed to have forgot. Like JUST what the MFC is all about! And HOW to ignore the <crap> and how to leave it alone, and exist in your own little WONDERFUL world . . . with the ones that are HaPpY and truly care. The new album is beyond amazing. It makes me happy - I haven't stopped dancing since I got it - and guess what, I don't EVER want to stop. I can't WAIT to hear these songs LIVE in less then a month! I haven't even been happy or excited about the concerts.

I am SO glad to 'feel like myself again' . . . it is MIND BLOWING that m u s i c can totally turn your life around - but, it can! I have learned how to love again - I LOVE EVERYONE . . . even those that hate me. In fact I Luurrvvee you guys THE MOST!

P e A c E

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in some sort of FUNK, under a black cloud, getting sucked into the darker side of the MFC (YES there is a dark side) if you have never experienced it DON'T go there, it isn't pretty - and there are NO rainbows. I repeat there are NO rainbows {just cookies}. :mf_rosetinted: Getting all caught up in all of the negative c r a p . . . and momentarily forgetting the magic - and how to use it for the positive. I guess my well was running dry, I was even considering leaving the MFC all together to escape the <issues> *for lack of a much better -STRONGER- word. :teehee:

I had to drive over an hour just to get the album, but BELIEVE me when I say . . .I would have traveled to the next state if it could not be found in Florida! :freak:

I listened to to it on my drive back . . . and all the MAGIC came back. I remember NOW - all of the things I seemed to have forgot. Like JUST what the MFC is all about! And HOW to ignore the <crap> and how to leave it alone, and exist in your own little WONDERFUL world . . . with the ones that are HaPpY and truly care. The new album is beyond amazing. It makes me happy - I haven't stopped dancing since I got it - and guess what, I don't EVER want to stop. I can't WAIT to hear these songs LIVE in less then a month! I haven't even been happy or excited about the concerts.

I am SO glad to 'feel like myself again' . . . it is MIND BLOWING that m u s i c can totally turn your life around - but, it can! I have learned how to love again - I LOVE EVERYONE . . . even those that hate me. In fact I Luurrvvee you guys THE MOST!

P e A c E

yhhhh....RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

good for you,, we all love YOU!!!!!:teehee::wink2:

step under this rain!!!590935ankbyj1xx4.gif:biggrin2:

don't forget!!!! WE ARE GOLDEN!!!!!

yhhhh....RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

good for you,, we all love YOU!!!!!:teehee::wink2:

step under this rain!!!590935ankbyj1xx4.gif:biggrin2:

THAT R A I N feels much better!!!! :roftl:

:huglove:

:teehee: I feel like I am returning from the Dark Side . . . and no, :darthvader: is NOT my father! :naughty:

THAT R A I N feels much better!!!! :roftl:

:huglove:

:teehee: I feel like I am returning from the Dark Side . . . and no, :darthvader: is NOT my father! :naughty:

loool.... "you killed my father!!! no buzz im your father"....lol love that!!:roftl:

see...wats the prob?? your funny!!:teehee:

loool.... "you killed my father!!! no buzz im your father"....lol love that!!:roftl:

see...wats the prob?? your funny!!:teehee:

:lmao:

:lightsabre: :rm_stormtrooper: :starwars:

Okay . .. now that I got all of the Star Wars outta my system . . . we can move on! :tongue2:

NO PROBLEM at all . . . no way - NOT today . . . just rainbows and bright ferfumy flowers! :freak:

just the way i feel everytime i listen to the new songs... :wub2:

everybody needs Rainbows :mf_rosetinted:

Ahhhhh I am SO happy . . .the news songs are BLISS! If I am EVER in a bad mood :badmood: someone just play GOOD GONE GIRL! :biggrin2:

. . and WATCH the transformation right before your eyes!

Glad you are feeling the Mika LURVE again.

Me too . . . cause once you got MIKA you never go back! . . . even if you tend to slip and fall into a dark trench for a bit . . . you always find your way back! :fangurl:

I know exactly how you've been feeling. Its good to be back :wub2:

Somehow he REMINDS me what is important in life!!!! And to RUN with it! :wub2: . . . and not CARE w h a t anyone else thinks.

MIKA TAUGHT ME HOW to LET my FREAK flag FLY :freak: - with pride! :naughty:

My motto... A day without glitter is like a day without sunshine (all apologies...wait a sec.. forget it... Anita Bryant poo on you!)

For those of you not to remember it Anita Bryant from Florida (right?) made commercials for Florida OJ and the line was "a day without orange juice is like a day without sunshine.... She is a good ol Southern Babtist... and was extremely vocal against homosexuals...

P e A c E

His album is truly a life saver!!!!!! And yes it makes you laugh about the rudeness of others!! lol

P e A c E

I totally know how you feel!!! What you said reminds me of something Mika said himself!

"What do you do to protect yourself? You make your own little bubble. You do things to make you smile. You live in a weird little world of your own."

One of my favorite quotes EVER I have it saved on my computer and it's my favorite quote on Facebook haha!

Anyways, his music just spreads the love and happiness to everything in our lives! (... and Rufus too, of course :naughty:)

and WE LOVE YOU TOO! :group_hug:

My motto... A day without glitter is like a day without sunshine (all apologies...wait a sec.. forget it... Anita Bryant poo on you!)

For those of you not to remember it Anita Bryant from Florida (right?) made commercials for Florida OJ and the line was "a day without orange juice is like a day without sunshine.... She is a good ol Southern Babtist... and was extremely vocal against homosexuals...

OH I remember that!! BOO on her! :sneaky2:

His album is truly a life saver!!!!!! And yes it makes you laugh about the rudeness of others!! lol

It is - it came JUST at the r i g h t time for me!!! :wub2: Yep Lucy! Just laugh and brush it right off our shoulders! :biggrin2:

I totally know how you feel!!! What you said reminds me of something Mika said himself!

"What do you do to protect yourself? You make your own little bubble. You do things to make you smile. You live in a weird little world of your own."

One of my favorite quotes EVER I have it saved on my computer and it's my favorite quote on Facebook haha!

Anyways, his music just spreads the love and happiness to everything in our lives! (... and Rufus too, of course :naughty:)

and WE LOVE YOU TOO! :group_hug:

OH, I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!! It really is something to 'live by'. Mika really does spread the love and happiness it is CRAZY the magnitude! He paints my world in beautiful colors - and (as CORNY as it may sound) he MAKES me a better person . . . cause he makes me WANT to be better and to strive for that! :fangurl:

Holly :wub2:

You know, I spend most of my time here in certain threads, and that has a reason .. I'm perfectly happy this way :mf_rosetinted: So why change it? :bleh:

You should try it too :wink2: If you choose the right threads you'll have the time of your life :naughty: And just ignore the rest :mf_rosetinted: (at least that's what I do, I vaguely know what happens .. but I can't be arsed to know/read everything and certainly not to get into a discussion or anything .. And it works for me :bleh:)

And you know, on that new album there's a song, with an intro .. A genius intro .. :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: 11,111 post! :kaf:

*pity my shirt with the glittered MAGIC print will never be restored from my cat's nails* :teehee:

excuseme if I OT, but what's the matter with the everlasting "coming soon" MikaManiacs? {look at the homepage, left bottom, "fun links" } :lmfao:

Holly :wub2:

You know, I spend most of my time here in certain threads, and that has a reason .. I'm perfectly happy this way :mf_rosetinted: So why change it? :bleh:

You should try it too :wink2: If you choose the right threads you'll have the time of your life :naughty: And just ignore the rest :mf_rosetinted: (at least that's what I do, I vaguely know what happens .. but I can't be arsed to know/read everything and certainly not to get into a discussion or anything .. And it works for me :bleh:)

And you know, on that new album there's a song, with an intro .. A genius intro .. :mf_rosetinted:

what is the second gif on your siggy from?