Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O N E r e a l l y LUCKY person is going to get ALL that AND something stating that THEY are the Grand Prize WINNER - and get the piano lesson on top of it all . . . . :biggrin2:

But they didn't draw all the names all at once...there was suppose to be a round one, two and a golden one separately and they'll draw the name of the golden round winner out of those who's won the second round so there has to be a notification or at least a bit of excitement for those who won the second round before getting the big shock :biggrin2:

Yes, they are not drawing the grand prize winner until October 27. It says it's a random draw, but to be honest I think Mika is going to want to meet everyone first at the meet and greets before he decides. :teehee:

Yes, they are not drawing the grand prize winner until October 27. It says it's a random draw, but to be honest I think Mika is going to want to meet everyone first at the meet and greets before he decides. :teehee:

But they asked what concert you were going too:blink:

I'm so confused:naughty:

. . . agree! But, in THAT case - it wouldn't r e a l l y be such a 'random draw' now would it! :roftl: I would NOT be at all SURRISED!!!! :fisch:

Everything was DONE and mailed OUT to arrive THIS WEEK . . . so everyone will get it on time! I am sure! :biggrin2:

You're awfully confident. :roftl:

I'm not so confident. I suspect that, at best, the winners will receive an email this week saying they've won the first round and will be getting a poster. Which may, if you're lucky, arrive before Christmas. :teehee:

And with the tickets thing, I wouldn't be surprised if people are getting emails (or phone calls... did they take our numbers? I can't remember) a day or two before the gigs saying hey, you've won tickets and a meet and greet.

And yeah, it says in the terms and conditions that the grand prize winner won't be drawn until the end of October, with the private piano lesson taking place before the end of 2010.

So Holly, I admire your confidence in Mika's people, but personally, I'll believe it when I see it. :roftl:

You're awfully confident. :roftl:

I'm not so confident. I suspect that, at best, the winners will receive an email this week saying they've won the first round and will be getting a poster. Which may, if you're lucky, arrive before Christmas. :teehee:

And with the tickets thing, I wouldn't be surprised if people are getting emails (or phone calls... did they take our numbers? I can't remember) a day or two before the gigs saying hey, you've won tickets and a meet and greet.

And yeah, it says in the terms and conditions that the grand prize winner won't be drawn until the end of October, with the private piano lesson taking place before the end of 2010.

So Holly, I admire your confidence in Mika's people, but personally, I'll believe it when I see it. :roftl:

They did not take our phone numbers - and I truly feel that if we were going to get a e-mail notification people would have already started receiving them. I mean there are winners from EACH city on the tour and the tour STARTS in 5 DAYS! :shocked: I would rather beleive it my way - then think otherwise, cause the contrary is just a BIG OLE MESS! I mean people are getting ready to leave SOON <some sooner then others> it just wouldn't make sense any other way! :dunno:

They did not take our phone numbers - and I truly feel that if we were going to get a e-mail notification people would have already started receiving them. I mean there are winners from EACH city on the tour and the tour STARTS in 5 DAYS! :shocked: I would rather beleive it my way - then think otherwise, cause the contrary is just a BIG OLE MESS! I mean people are getting ready to leave SOON <some sooner then others> it just wouldn't make sense any other way! :dunno:

Actually, they did take our phone numbers. :teehee: Unless if you were able to skip that part and still submit the form?

I give up!

I am now just happy to see him next week.

aawwwww we BOTH gave up today!!!! I like that! I am with you twisted sister! I am JUST so happy and blessed to be seeing him next week . . .DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? . . . (N E X T - W E E K) :swoon:

:clap:

Don't give up!

Same here:boing:

Best gift!!

aawwwww we BOTH gave up today!!!! I like that! I am with you twisted sister! I am JUST so happy and blessed to be seeing him next week . . .DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? . . . (N E X T - W E E K) :swoon:

:clap:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!