Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

Same. I wouldn't put it past some to do that though. Some probably did it thinking that they could get the tickets and jack the price. I wouldn't be able to enter a contest for an artist I don't like. I'd feel like a schmuck if I won. :naughty:

I would never do that either:no:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes on them though because I don't think they get two loose tickets in the package. From what I read the paper entitles them to two tickets so I think they have to pick them up at the venue. :naughty:

:roftl::sneaky2: Serves them right!

I want my golden ticket now!

veruca_salt.jpg

:teehee::naughty:

Edited by foalbaby14

We have another winner

kilomiine I am a GOLDEN TICKET WINNER; Going to see @mikasounds in Boston Thursday with @delandecarl! Cannot wait to see Mika!

Stalking just like me. :naughty:

That makes 2 for Boston now. Still low numbers. That person says they live in Boston so I'm thinking that they stuck to only sending it out to people who live in the city the concert is in. I'm thinking it was so that tickets reached people on time, I could be wrong though.

Stalking just like me. :naughty:

That makes 2 for Boston now. Still low numbers. That person says they live in Boston so I'm thinking that they stuck to only sending it out to people who live in the city the concert is in. I'm thinking it was so that tickets reached people on time, I could be wrong though.

I just happen upon me:naughty:

I thought they just asked what concert you were going to, your email, name and phone number?

But I don't remember:blink:

I still have tomorrow,Wednesday and even Thursday to see if I get a golden ticket

I just happen upon me:naughty:

I thought they just asked what concert you were going to, your email, name and phone number?

But I don't remember:blink:

I still have tomorrow,Wednesday and even Thursday to see if I get a golden ticket

Yeah they did plus your address. Could have weeded the out of staters though. :naughty: I'm surprised not more people are tweeting about their winnings. Who wouldn't be excited about getting to meet him? Silly. :naughty:

Yeah they did plus your address. Could have weeded the out of staters though. :naughty: I'm surprised not more people are tweeting about their winnings. Who wouldn't be excited about getting to meet him? Silly. :naughty:

Exactly, it is a bit weird that not more people have come forward. Oh well.

ps. am back from watching Matthew McConaughey and Hugh Grant as my consolation prize movies. Music and Lyrics made me think of Mika thoguh.. Silly fangirl that I am XD

Edited by CalicoSkies

Exactly, it is a bit weird that not more people have come forward. Oh well.

ps. am back from watching Matthew McConaughey and Hugh Grant as my consolation prize movies. Music and Lyrics made me think of Mika thoguh.. Silly fangirl that I am XD

That reminds me, there was a movie I wanted to see a while ago. I think it was called August Rush or something. All I can remember is it had to do with a little boy and I think he was separated from his parents or something and he's a musical genius which brings them back together.

Okay I just looked, it is August Rush: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426931/plotsummary

That reminds me, there was a movie I wanted to see a while ago. I think it was called August Rush or something. All I can remember is it had to do with a little boy and I think he was separated from his parents or something and he's a musical genius which brings them back together.

Okay I just looked, it is August Rush: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426931/plotsummary

I hate that movie. But then, I'm a musician and all I could concentrate on was what they were doing wrong. :rolls_eyes:

I hate that movie. But then, I'm a musician and all I could concentrate on was what they were doing wrong. :rolls_eyes:

:roftl:

That would annoy me! Luckily the ones I've seen where there's been a photographer I haven't seen much wrong.... except for the fact when they take photos there's no flash then sometimes there is. Although, honestly, I have a hard time fully concentrating on movies because I'm always thinking "that lighting is amazing!" or "that would make such a good shot! :lmfao:

Who won the piano lesson then? Sorry I'm behind but I cannot be bothered to read the whole thread ... :)

No one. We haven't even heard of people winning from some gigs. The highest we know was there were two winners for either Toronto or Montreal and Boston.

If I remember correctly the drawing for the piano contest is on the 27th.

Still no others that have won?

That's kinda anti-climatic. At least if I didn't win, it would be fun to share in another MFC member's Joy! Very strange.

I've looked and as far as I can tell, no.

One of the winners that won for Boston tweeted Perez because she hasn't heard anything more about tickets and the gig is tomorrow.

I spoke with the other winners at the Montreal m&g and one of the girls didn’t received anything in the mail, she got a phone call, well she told me that she didn’t send her address.

I have to tell you that it was a whole mess because when I got the tickets they didn’t have the backstage pass so it was a go here, go there situation and the end everything was right...

Well, there may be winners that we just haven't heard about -- I guess not everyone is an MFC member :shocked:

:naughty:

But still it would have been to nice to hear. And it would have been

nice if there had been that build up we talked about -- you know, one

day an announcement that the first round winners have been chosen, then

a day or two later, the next round of winners, and so on... I really thought

that was how they would do it.

But then again, what do I know? I really thought people would be

notified by email before they got something in the mail, just so

they could make plans well enough in advance :doh:

Well, there may be winners that we just haven't heard about -- I guess not everyone is an MFC member :shocked:

:naughty:

But still it would have been to nice to hear. And it would have been

nice if there had been that build up we talked about -- you know, one

day an announcement that the first round winners have been chosen, then

a day or two later, the next round of winners, and so on... I really thought

that was how they would do it.

But then again, what do I know? I really thought people would be

notified by email before they got something in the mail, just so

they could make plans well enough in advance :doh:

It’s kind of fun and shocking to receive something that you didn’t expect, but i hope they announce the big winner of the piano lesson, and yes, not everyone is MFC member...

I don’t know how was Toronto m&g , but the Montreal M&G was stressing due the backstage pass, and there were like 30 people waiting to meet him so it was a blink of an eye m&g