Well helloooooooooooo there!!!!

Clare

Hellooooooo there everyone! :biggrin2: I bet you've been wondering where I've been all these months.

Can you remember me? Hope you've not been too worried about me

It's your good old friend Clare from Boston Lincolnshire who likes cats as well as Mika. And also has a cat called Gemma. Well I love the new look of the fan club. All stars and blue sparkles. I was most surprised when I saw it.

Who thought of the idea?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooooooo there everyone! :biggrin2: I bet you've been wondering where I've been all these months.

It's your good old friend Clare from Boston Lincolnshire who likes cats as well as Mika. And also has a cat called Gemma. Well I love the new look of the fan club. All stars and blue sparkles. I was most surprised when I saw it.

Who thought of the idea?

Mika... :naughty:

I dont belive we've met- but welcome back! :biggrin2:

Who thought of the idea?

Welcome back! The site changed on the day Mika's album came out, so it was a momentous day all around!

I couldn't believe my two brown eyes when I saw the new colours, and I really love our new look fan site!

Welcome back! The site changed on the day Mika's album came out, so it was a momentous day all around!

I couldn't believe my two brown eyes when I saw the new colours, and I really love our new look fan site!

It's a cool look I must admit.

Who thought of the idea?

hey CLAREEEEEEEEEEE :wub2: where have u been???

missed u ....havent seen u on facebook 4 some time too tho:blink:

im glad ur back:teehee: